Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta (661 Views)

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / Niger Delta Avengers Attacks Another Oil Pipeline, Demand Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by Nemie: 8:47am On May 16, 2016
Unlike the base assumption being made here and there... The niger delta avengers have stepped out to make their desire known. "“The Niger Delta Avengers is more concerned with people of Niger Delta unlike you (ex-agitators) that were into kidnapping, killing of Nigerian soldiers and piracy.

“But we were able to carry out all our operations without killing a fly. We have sophisticated arms far better than what you used during your kidnapping days.

“After the amnesty Programme you (ex-agitators) have been enjoying patronize from the government and royalty from multinational oil companies. While we (Avengers) have been strategizing on how the voice of the Niger Deltans can be heard. We are fighting a radical fight without taking any life.

“Let us make it clear to you, our elder brothers (ex-agitators) that we are not begging you to join this campaign. We are young, educated, well traveled and most of us were educated in East Europe, but do not worry, when we achieve our goal (sovereign state of Niger Delta), then you people will be proud of us.

“In as much as we respect you as our elder brothers (ex-agitators), please do not dare to stand on our way because if you do we will crash you. To the citizens of the Niger Delta, who share same idea with us, we thank you all. Just know that no amount of criticism within and outside the region can stop us.

Their spokes person went further to call out all those that are saying negative things about the group by stating thus"“The Niger Delta Avengers is more concerned with people of Niger Delta unlike you (ex-agitators) that were into kidnapping, killing of Nigerian soldiers and piracy.

“But we were able to carry out all our operations without killing a fly. We have sophisticated arms far better than what you used during your kidnapping days.

“After the amnesty Programme you (ex-agitators) have been enjoying patronize from the government and royalty from multinational oil companies. While we (Avengers) have been strategizing on how the voice of the Niger Deltans can be heard. We are fighting a radical fight without taking any life.

“Let us make it clear to you, our elder brothers (ex-agitators) that we are not begging you to join this campaign. We are young, educated, well traveled and most of us were educated in East Europe, but do not worry, when we achieve our goal (sovereign state of Niger Delta), then you people will be proud of us.

“In as much as we respect you as our elder brothers (ex-agitators), please do not dare to stand on our way because if you do we will crash you. To the citizens of the Niger Delta, who share same idea with us, we thank you all. Just know that no amount of criticism within and outside the region can stop us."

It cannot be argued that the precision with which they attacks have been mounted has been suspect as people have wondered how they were able to carry out such massive attacks without any casualties. The NDA responded thus, " To the Nigeria military, the Niger Delta Avengers is among you. And we know all your plans, so we will always be 10 steps ahead of you". And they have concluded by stating that they are prepared to take on any group who tries to stop them be you enemy be you friend.

Source :http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/our-goal-is-sovereign-state-of-niger-delta-niger-delta-avengers-tells-critics/
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by Nature8(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2016
Hmm, this is serious oo..
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by DaBullIT(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2016
It's not Biafra again it's Republic of Niger Delta

So what do Yeebos want?
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by junketer(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2016
But nnnaaaa meeeennn! I dey marvel at the rate and speed buhari is destroying this country. Buhari no dey try at all .
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by junketer(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
It's not Biafra again it's Republic of Niger Delta

So what do Yeebos want?

you sufferisticated Yoruba fools can't go through anything without mentioning igbos. The topic is about niger delta but no, you only saw igbos. I bet when you are fuccking your wife or gf you'll be wondering how an igbo guy would fucck her. Igbos want biafra, niger delta wants their own republic but the yoruba slaves only want to remain zombies. Let igbos be abeg.
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2016
Y'all look the same to me , ND ,SS,SE,IJAW, Ogogoro

A cockroach is a cockroach , no matter the color
junketer:
you sufferisticated Yoruba fools can't go through anything without mentioning igbos. The topic is about niger delta but no, you only saw igbos. I bet when you are fuccking your wife or gf you'll be wondering how an igbo guy would fucck her. Igbos want biafra, niger delta wants their own republic but the yoruba slaves only want to remain zombies. Let igbos be abeg.

As for your insults

Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:09am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

As for your insults
'we are going to bring the economy of this country to its knees' quote me anywhere
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by junketer(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

As for your insults
just like you all look like zombies to me. I only pity the yoruba christians.
Re: Sovereign State Of Nigeria Delta by DaBullIT(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2016
The same way you will bail Nnamdi out of cell ?

the same way you will break him out of DSS custody ?

the same way you will bomb lagos to ashes if GEJ didn't win ?

the same way you will drag Buhari to ICC

the same way Tompolo and Dokubo will destory Nigerian army if they invade ND or SS or SE ?

You too get mouth abeg

OZAOEKPE:

'we are going to bring the economy of this country to its knees' quote me anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Obasanjo's Broadcast On Deregulation 2003 / Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics / President Jonathan's Top Aide, Hassan Tukur,detained Over Chibok Girls' $40m USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.