Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics (666 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by obiremy: 11:25am On May 20, 2016
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state today visited the house of his Senior Special Assistant on Security, Denen Igbana who was assassinated by unknown gunmen at his residence at Tion Sha district of Makurdi in the early hours of today.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/benue-state-governor-ortom-visits-home.html

Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by obiremy: 11:26am On May 20, 2016

Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by Nobody: 11:29am On May 20, 2016
RIPmay God console the family cry
Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by ganisucks(f): 11:31am On May 20, 2016
What i can't still wrap my head around is how this could happen in the first place. Do Special assistants not have adequate security detail or was he ambushed. Is Ortom not in control of the state or what. It's a sad day for Benue and its indigenes. Where is Omenka sef, i'd like to hear his own opinion.
Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by ganisucks(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2016
Jeffboi:
RIPmay God console the family cry
And give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:
What i can't still wrap my head around is how this could happen in the first place. Do Special assistants not have adequate security detail or was he ambushed. Is Ortom not in control of the state or what. It's a sad day for Benue and its indigenes. Where is Omenka sef, i'd like to hear his own opinion.
omenka is from kwara state undecided
Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by reverendfather: 11:34am On May 20, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: Benue State Governor Ortom Visits Home Of His SSA Assassinated This Morning(pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
ganisucks:

And give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Another Chibok Girl Has Been Rescued / Buhari Critcally Ill? Could This Be True? / Nigerian Air Force Deployes More Aircrafts To The South-south Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.