Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) (1162 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / This Is Why We Need To Pray For One Another (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by iliyande(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
Reality : we are all human being

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by iliyande(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2016
Lalasticlala good morning
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by sorextee(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2016
True that...
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2016
Me self I be human being oooo!
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by johnydon22(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2016
Scientifically it has been proven that humans are all ONE people, The color of our ancestors skin and ultimately mine and yours and every other persons are consequences of ultra-violet light variations of latitude and longitude despite the current racism going on.

There really is no such a thing as RACE.

We are one specie, we each more alike than we are different. we all came from Africa and we are all same stardust, and we are all going to live out our lives on the same planet, a pale blue dot floating in the vastness of space, we all need to work together - - Bill Nye.

We are all humans until Race disconnected us, Religion separated us, Politics divided us and wealth classified us.

Hate is a total waste of time, you are only embittering and poisoning your own self thinking you are doing harm to the other.

It never really harms the other but you..

It's like a piece of burning charcoal in your hands which you aim at throwing at another person, you only end up burning your hand.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Brigance(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Im sorry.. not possible.
Here's why:
"If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters and yes, even his life, he is not able to be My disciple."
Luke 14:26.
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Brigance(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Brigance(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Scientifically it has been proven that humans are all ONE people, The color of our ancestors skin and ultimately mine and yours and every other persons are consequences of ultra-violet light variations of latitude and longitude despite the current racism going on.

We are one specie, we each more alike than we are different. we all came from Africa and we are all same stardust, and we are all going to live out our lives on the same planet, a pale blue dot floating in the vastness of space, we all need to work together - - Bill Nye.

We are all humans until Race disconnected us, Religion separated us, Politics divided us and wealth classified us.

Hate is a total waste of time, you are only embittering and poisoning your own self thinking you are doing harm to the other.

It never really harms the other but you..

It's like a piece of burning charcoal in your hands which you aim at throwing at another person, you only end up burning your hand.

Great.

Problem is, how many are ready to know this?
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by johnydon22(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2016
Brigance:
Im sorry.. not possible.

Here's why:

"If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his father and
mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters and yes,
even his life, he is not able to be My disciple."

Luke 14:26.

Stop using one book to quantify the whole of mankind, that Jesus requires hate and rejection of one's closest values doesn't mean it is something applaudable or worth agreeing with.

it is a stupi_d charge, destroying and demeaning to human intellect and will

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Brigance(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Stop using one book to quantify the whole of mankind, that Jesus requires hate and rejection of one's closest values doesn't mean it is something applaudable or worth agreeing with.

it is a stupi_d charge, destroying and demeaning to human intellect and will

Relax bro.. that was meant to be a light sarcastic shade.

Besides, the upholders of this belief make up a sizeable portion of the world population.
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by johnydon22(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
Brigance:

Relax bro.. that was meant to be a light sarcastic shade.

Besides, the upholders of this belief make up a sizeable portion of the world population.

Oh right!!!

That's true. . . Personally reading the philosophies of Jesus of Nazarath as found in the synoptic gospels, i couldn't help but notice that though beautiful in pieces, collectively the message becomes disturbing.

Here is a philosophy that encourages no thought for tomorrow, no care for investment, family, your kids, encourages that you should hate your family, hate the world.

Do not worry about all the things that matter, just let them go and loath them then "Follow me"

That is ridiculously immoral, the charge to hate and abandon ones family in order to follow someone.

It is outrightly absurd that such charge reveals in the man either he is a maniac, narcissist, crazy, evil or must have really held a belief that the world was imminently coming to an end in his time therefore encourages his followers to hate and abandon everything in order to follow him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Brigance(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh right!!!

That's true. . . Personally reading the philosophies of Jesus of Nazarath as found in the synoptic gospels, i couldn't help but notice that though beautiful in pieces, collectively the message becomes disturbing.

Here is a philosophy that encourages no thought for tomorrow, no care for investment, family, your kids, encourages that you should hate your family, hate the world.

Do not worry about all the things that matter, just let them go and loath them then "Follow me"

That is ridiculously immoral, the charge to hate and abandon ones family in order to follow someone.

It is outrightly absurd that such charge reveals in the man either he is a maniac, narcissist, crazy, evil or must have really held a belief that the world was imminently coming to an end in his time therefore encourages his followers to hate and abandon everything in order to follow him.

Guess you can see the angle I'm coming from.

I've personally read and believed these things for years.

From a surface look, you may think jesus is probably a better person than his dad.. but then, its just a case of good cop, bad cop.. you'll be roped either ways....they both possess the same narcissistic character.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2016
Despite the topic and the beautiful message it is conveying that SPRIT OF HATRED AND ANGER still manifest in the temperament with which some of the commetators on this THREAD have chosen to expressing themselves. This is all because they think they are BETTER than everyone else that doesnt share their veiws.

"One wonders whether boundless, all embracing COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might noot enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drstic, rapid change. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW" Eric Hoffer.

WELL, WE WILL ALL DIE SOME DAY AND THE REALITY WILL DAWN ON EVERYONE BUT BEFORE THEN, LIVE AND LETS LIVE.
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by virginboy1(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2016
This is a Frontage material na, but sadly stuffs from this section rarely enters FP.
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by taurus25(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2016
Brigance:

Guess you can see the angle I'm coming from.

I've personally read and believed these things for years.

From a surface look, you may think jesus is probably a better person than his dad.. but then, its just a case of good cop, bad cop.. you'll be roped either ways....they both possess the same narcissistic character.
exactly brother!.......its just a matter of time before humanity do away with these
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
oh God!! oh God!! oh God!! pls let theses people Have an encounter with you
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by cloudgoddess(f): 8:32pm On May 17, 2016
Ferisidowu:
oh God!! oh God!! oh God!! pls let theses people Have an encounter with you
undecided
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
True dat
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
johnydon22:

You know race isn't just about the color of skin. What about the noticeable variation in facial features and hair colour and texture?
Re: This Is Why We Should Stop Hating One Another (photo) by johnydon22(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
Decker:

You know race isn't just about the color of skin. What about the noticeable variation in facial features and hair colour and texture?

These are still reactions to U.V radiations in the mutation of genetical variarion, persons of the same race can have different hair colours.

Hair texture is still the same thing, simply put temperature. . . Warmer temperature gives rise to hard small hairs while colder temps result in thick wooly hair textures found also in other animals.

An artic fox is hairy while a tropical fox is not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Old Testament 'God' Appeared As a Man And Ate A Meal In A Tent?? / Prophet T B Joshua Responds To Critics Over His US Election Prophecy / Paul's Creed Dates Less Than 3 Years After The Death Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.