Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife (46052 Views)

Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Chrisrare: 2:29pm On May 16, 2016
Pavore9:

Will the law see it from that angle? His jail time is loading as nothing can justify it.
Will jailing d man bring back her baby? Prevention is better dan cure.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Ada9103(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2016
uchelouis45:
The news no come reach eziobodo?!

I swear......we suppose hear the news for eziobodo
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by tonyxxx(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2016
So sad....
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by emvico(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2016
angry some people learn fight because of their wife smiley na them go tire. i have never one day beat my wife. even though she hurts me so many times i still overlook it cool

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by amacastel: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
I wonder how some pple reason, Na by force to wash clot is she ur maid imagine washing,cooking,cleaning, going to mrkt wit a 3month old baby yet u want her to wash ur clot silly idiotic husband now u have kill ur own blood murderer.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Pavore9: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
Will jailing d man bring back her baby? Prevention is better dan cure.

It will not bring his son back to life but the law will make him pay for the loss by incarcerating him. Prevention is better than cure!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Doncute(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
Well to me, both parties are to be blamed and sanctioned.
Woman's fault: According to d report, she used her baby as a shield. Who does dah!!. It hurts me wen ladies comment dah d woman not washing d man's clothes and other domestic works is actually right . It shows dah d African culture is really dying.
Man's fault: Y would u ever lay ur hands on a woman and most especially ur wife. what happened to just expressing ur displeasure and walking away no matter d insults. U are a man!! and u wld only be respected if u behave like one.
Dis news is particularly disturbing cos I actually lived in Umuchima for about 4 years during ma school daes. The man might have cut ma hair at one point in time. Very appalling.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by tammie24: 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
when I saw the pictures

Couldn't help the tears

Why can't people be patient for God's sake

He could have killed the mother too

Rest in peace dear
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goingape: 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
Bossforeva:
A Barber simply identified as Chinedu, has accidentally killed his baby after a fight erupted between him and his wife on Thursday Morning.

This happened at Umuchima Village, in Owerri West Local Government Area.
Umuchima is one of the villages, where off-campus lodges are located in IMO State, especially for students of from Federal University of Technology, Owerri and students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

It happened that at that particular morning that there was a minor issue, which escalated to the man bartering his wife.

As this was going on, the woman carried the three months old baby, thinking that at least this will subside his husband’s anger. But the worst came out of that decision as the baby hit his head, while the mum was evading another punch from the husband.

If you take a closer look at the woman’s left arm, you will notice the scars, which was as a result of the beatings she got from her husband.
This prompted the indigenes, to alert the Vigilante Group, who quickly swang into action and arrested the man.

As the man was being questioned, he was shedding tears, after thr result of his actions dawned on him.

He also complained that the woman never bothers to wash his clothes, never says the truth, that she cannot be trusted.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/15/man-kills-his-baby-while-beating-his-wife-at-umuchima-village-near-futo/
WOMEN are evil?

just look at what this woman did undecided
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by focus7: 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
This domestic violence against the women should stop. It is true that women can be provocative most time but that is what brings out the quality in men to determine who is truly a husband and at the same a father. You don't gain respect or supremacy over a woman by trying to suppress her with beating, that way you only subject yourself to a supremacy contest with her. Just imagine the malnourished look on their faces, upon that the man still get liver to descend blows on the woman because she will not wash her cloth.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by nobsalis: 2:42pm On May 16, 2016
Name checking mode on goin......

Hmmm i talk am, na dem dem. If na southWest or Northern Region e happen now we no go hear word.
Judiciary pls do d needful to dis Beer sipping cold blooded murderer #Asap
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by brownbetty: 2:42pm On May 16, 2016
The man should go to jail for murder, but the woman must also accompany him for using her baby as a shield. Every good mother has a protective instinct towards their children, but this one used hers as a shield.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goingape: 2:43pm On May 16, 2016
christiese:
This marriage of a thing is not a do or die affair! dnt rush into marriage with someone you can't trust with your life it is better not to wear wedding gown and be mocked than to wear wedding gown and be killed by an idiot inform of a husband. Even if you were married to the 'best' husband Ladies you know what I mean caring and all that.... then after a while you discover that ur hubby has changed and is now aggressive to the point of beating you please raise Alarm, seek for help, report to your pastor, tell a friend, locate any NGO that caters for the needs of women in abusive marriages. don't die in silence. Your life is more precious and valuable than the sentiment of just bearing Mrs. Nuff said!
go tell your father and mother this stuff undecided

I guess you came from a broken home no wonder you speak so foolishly!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goingape: 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
luluosas:
O my God! Why are some men animalistic? O fine baby gone too soon. It is well
that WOMAN use the baby as s shield! can't you read undecided

the man didn't kill the baby but the WOMAN.

why are some women behaving like animals!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2016
Chai, poverty is not good. Look at those folks, they look so hungry and frustrated cry cry
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by donbuchi1(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2016
Ihiagwa ndi ekwensu
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Spinshark(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
......and so the woman used her baby to dodge beating, see the result. Rest in peace baby, on the bright side, you've been saved the agony of been raised by this two fools
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by covbrand(f): 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
see wot lack of submission and respect has caused. If d woman respected her husband, her baby will still be alive. The husband will pay for his foolishness, but it wont bring back her baby. Next time she will respect her husband.
oga I wish unto all your daughters this kind of Man. I used to live in the same hostel with this people, and believe me this man's wife is a very quite and scared person. she is very withdrawn. this man has always been beating her, locking up her children and starving them. I remember during my project defense time last year November I was about going jogging as early as 5:30 am when I came downstairs to see this woman who just gave birth lying down outside in open air. I asked her why she would expose herself such way only to be told that she was locked out all night by her HUSBAND! !!

As if that was not enough, one day while coming back from another jog, I met this lady and her 3 children outside with the door with the door locked. the baby of a few weeks didn't even have water to drink and this was harmatten season. I had to boil water to give the baby.

this man didn't start today, and I blame the woman for not being woman enough for her kids. to me she killed that baby. am so pained.

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
hian see d result of anger, what is wrong wit couples of did generation
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2016
See how malnourished and sickly the baby looks sef embarassed
RIP baby.

I hope both parties are happy now, the one beating his wife for not washing his clothes and the one using her baby as shield.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by focus7: 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
that WOMAN use the baby as s shield! can't you read undecided

the man didn't kill the baby but the WOMAN.

why are some women behaving like animals!
I have read some of your comments on this issue and feel so sad that you have a very bad upbringing, obviously you came from a home where women are subjected to slavery.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
see wot lack of submission and respect has caused. If d woman respected her husband, her baby will still be alive. The husband will pay for his foolishness, but it wont bring back her baby. Next time she will respect her husband.

If a man does not respect himself, there is no how yhe woman will respect or be submissive to him. You don't just demand it, your actions bring about it. It's not about, I have the dic.k, you have to respect me having a di.ck brings a huge responsibility on him as thr head which lots of men abuse and manipulate for their own good rather than the family.

Look at that baby well, looking so malnourished, the wife is most likely malnourished too. He could be one of those husbands that'll spend the little they have on alcohol and pros.titutes yet expect the woman to always welcome him with fresh soup, wash his clothes, clean up after him. Where will the respect come from?

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
covbrand:
oga I wish unto all your daughters this kind of Man. I used to live in the same hostel with this people, and believe me this man's wife is a very quite and scared person. she is very withdrawn. this man has always been beating her, locking up her children and starving them. I remember during my project defense time last year November I was about going jogging as early as 5:30 am when I came downstairs to see this woman who just gave birth lying down outside in open air. I asked her why she would expose herself such way only to be told that she was locked out all night by her HUSBAND! !!

As if that was not enough, one day while coming back from another jog, I met this lady and her 3 children outside with the door with the door locked. the baby of a few weeks didn't even have water to drink and this was harmatten season. I had to boil water to give the baby.

this man didn't start today, and I blame the woman for not being woman enough for her kids. to me she killed that baby. am so pained.

Thanks for this perspective. Nonsense people be forming respect and be submissive to an animal.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by jasysandra(f): 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
Men stop beating your wives. angry

Women stop provoking your husbands undecided

RIP baby cry
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Galaxyowerri(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2016
PushPlay:
Lord have mercy on your children.

I have sworn never to raise my finger on any woman ever in my life.

Whatever happened to excusing yourself or even move out if the need arises.
God help you not to cross the part of Karashikas! Have you ever been with a woman, wife/fiancee/girlfriend who will bolt the door & grab your shirt, demanding that you must do what she wants or she will not live u? Irrespective of wether there demand makes sense or not & despite ur attempt to make her understand! My bro dont judge or claim to be a gentleman until u face it, btw I used to be like you!!!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 16, 2016
Imagine the man wanted to land a blow that is heavy enough to kill a baby on his wife's body!
Na wa.
See what poverty and frustration can cause.

If he no longer likes her is it not better to leave her than to turn her to punching bag? See what enforcing marriage on everybody is causing. Animals that don't have any business being married will still go to church and take one poor woman into their house so they pour frustration on her everyday.

If its not cases of children getting raped by fathers its husbands commiting murder by physical assault.
Marriage is not a must abeg, if you know you have mental problems or you are a sociopath that likes harming others then do the population of sane human beings a favour and stay single.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goingape: 3:27pm On May 16, 2016
focus7:
I have read some of your comments on this issue and feel so sad that you have a very bad upbringing, obviously you came from a home where women are subjected to slavery.
want where women subjected to before? freedom? undecided

think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2016
THE WIFE SAW SHE HAS OFFENDED HER HUSBAND AND HER NEXT ACTION IS TO USE THE BABY AS REPLACEMENT TO RECEIVE JABS FROM THE HUSBAND. THE WIFE IS ALSO GUILTY
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 16, 2016
covbrand:

She should have left with the baby since!!
What kind of masochism kept her in the man's house?
God, she knew the man is an animal yet she kept her kids under the same roof as him.

Maybe her family members were telling her to stay and endure and be patient or submit more because I know that is the usual foolish advice elderly relatives give wives that are dying in their husbands hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Galaxyowerri:
God help you not to cross the part of Karashikas! Have you ever been with a woman, wife/fiancee/girlfriend who will bolt the door & grab your shirt, demanding that you must do what she wants or she will not live u? Irrespective of wether there demand makes sense or not & despite ur attempt to make her understand! My bro dont judge or claim to be a gentleman until u face it, btw I used to be like you!!!

I've had an experience where she was throwing tantrums. I never uttered a word and when she left, I made up my mind that was the last time I would let her in my house.

Thank God for locks and security. She never came back.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Thats the problem with owerri women, you enjoy them when you have money.

If you become broke they dont waste time dumping you, same applies to anambra women. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by eyinjuege: 3:35pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:

Her baby?? Not his own child?

Respect is earned, not commanded btw. By not washing his clothes that's disrespect?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.