Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46097 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
It was literally money up for grabs when a Cash-in-Transit (CIT) truck in Rustenburg, South Africa, called locals into urgent action. The video sees several bystanders on the crime scene getting cash from the bombed van on Sunday.

Leading crime reporter Yusuf Abramjee announced the armed robbery cash heist in the North-West Province with the headline, “CIT Robbery Rustenburg NW. Cash van bombed".

The CIT truck is seen blown up nearly into two. A maroon old-school Mercedes Benz is seen crashed into the front of the cash van before the bombing. Even with the shock of the chaos it is impossible to miss the scores of locals who helped themselves to the cash that was left all over the shattered truck and road.

Some of the locals seen in the footage include a figure wearing a G4S security uniform – presumably waiting for emergency support – leaving the people to have it with the flying cash money, some visibly on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885ISs26VMw

‘I was 200M from the action'

One of the comments on the post came from @neo_tebogo who reveals he has was awfully close to the CIT truck heist action in Rustenburg.

“I was literally 200m from where it happened. I have to thank that guy who sells rabbits at the entrance of Greystone, he stopped me and showed me what was happening in front.

“I may have been shot".

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-cit-heist-in-north-west-police-hunting-group-who-bombed-robbed-cash-van-20211121

https://twitter.com/Abramjee/status/1462393386003017734?t=dRjGXSiR3Jgzr6wCFDDc8w&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Hezzyluv: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Serious matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
The land of loot

Like black like white.
TMk, in your bid to justify the looting by your brothers in KZN few months ago, have made looting a South African something.
What's wrong with just saying south Africans, instead of "white" south Africans?.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
The land of loot

Like black like white.
TMk, in your bid to justify the looting by your brothers in KZN few months ago, have made looting a South African something.
What's wrong with just saying south Africans, instead of "white" south Africans?.

Because u never believe that whites loot. They were also looting in July. They looted an entire country in 1652 including its mineral resources and they still don't wanna share to this day.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

The land of loot

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by olus01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
What d love of money will cause even money it self will nt be able to solve it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Karlovych: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
embarassed Tinubu's curse with bullion van has gotten to South Africa, this is very bad

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by babasolution: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

This deflating on Nigerians, because southAfricans are called out will not help southAfricans,it's a wrong approach to criticisms, it will hurt u in the long run,accept your faults and work on them,stop deflating towards those calling u out

28 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
babasolution:

This deflating on Nigerians, because southAfricans are called out will not help southAfricans,it's a wrong approach to criticisms, it will hurt u in the long run,accept your faults and work on them,stop deflating towards those calling u out

I was having innocent fun with him and he got the joke.

If I wasn't a good sport I wouldn't have posted news about crime in SA.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crime scene

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
The land of loot

Like black like white.
I bet my last R1000, you were never going to ask this question If he had wrote "black South Africans" on the title

24 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Waiting for the coons to start making excuses shocked

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Boogyman557: 2:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2021
How is it Nigerians business? undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by padi94(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Everybody needs money
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by BlackfireX: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2021
South Africans and looting eeeehhhh
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
How is it Nigerians business? undecided

U make it your business when blacks loot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
The land of loot

Like black like white.

I believe part of the reason why he said "white" South African is because here on NL the white race is known as the superior race of no imperfections...and oh,whites and Indians were also looting in KZN.

26 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Waiting for the coons to start making excuses shocked

They are still warming up their generators.I believe they will be here in no time.

God help us all...

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U make it your business when blacks loot.
Listen Mr,how is it Nigerians business? If black whatever loots only south Africans stores I didn't think me or any Nigerian will give a fvck. So I ask you again,how is it Nigerians business?

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Saw the news yesterday........funny!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I believe part of the reason why he said "white" South African is because here on NL the white race is known as the superior race of no imperfections...and oh,whites and Indians were also looting in KZN.
Nobody gives a fvck what goes on in zulu land,you all can rob, loots and kill yourselves be it white,black or whatever it is not our business. Stop forcing your whatever down on our throats,this is Nairaland= Nigerians forum Not Manzi land or Africa land.

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Listen Mr,how is it Nigerians business? If black whatever loots only south Africans stores I didn't think me or any Nigerian will give a fvck. So I ask you again,how is it Nigerians business?

Plenty excuses when your white demigods loot.
This could also be Nigerian business money in transit.

PS - how is it Nigeria's business that El Salvador is planning a crypto city or that there are protests in Europe and Sudan? But they're all on the frontpage as we speak. So sit down please, you're the one who's irrelevant and parochial.

16 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:
Saw the news yesterday........funny!

Farmers grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Farmers grin
Christmas came early
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
The spirit of money ehhnn,is it even possible to control your urge to pick money in this kind of scenario?

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:

Christmas came early

Its an annual festive season tradition, unfortunately.

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
South Africans craze pass Nigerians
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Nobody wey no like money o. grin grin grin grin
Should this happen in Nigeria, dem fit do house-to-house search. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Its an annual festive season tradition, unfortunately.
Wow.....Nov must be hot for trucks that move money around.

But....where is the security?
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by DropsMic(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Free Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

150 Persons Killed In Ikoyi Prison Attack – Witness / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) / Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.