Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife (46054 Views)

Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
i dont get u, wot r u trying to say?

goingape Read what I quoted you in. One of their neighbours. Now tell me again who was continually provoked. Even looking at how malnourished the baby is enough sign.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by silverspringle(f): 10:11am On May 17, 2016
My dad is 63 and the highest thing he can ask you to wash for him is his handkerchief( that is...when we were still in the house o, now that most of us are married, he does that himself). He washes his clothes and send some to laundry. I dnt understand the type of men we have in recent times...very aggressive, zero tolerance, proud, abusive and lazy. This is because women spend so much time in teaching a girl child how to live with a man but failing to teach a boy how to live with a woman. When we were growing up, my brother hit my sis and my dad locked him up in police station. It was my mum that bailed him out and since then, he hasnt tried that on any woman. I dont get it, uou hit your wife forgetting your life is in her hands cos she makes your food. Men should go back to the drawing board and find out where they ve missed d point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by fpeter(f): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
Bossforeva:

Yeah! It was so real and shocking that day.

Oga, there is no such word as swang...it is swung.
Thank you.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Chuckd123(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
Mariojane:
then don't talk
Must you reply?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by buksaylor001: 10:06am On May 18, 2016
christiese:
This marriage of a thing is not a do or die affair! dnt rush into marriage with someone you can't trust with your life it is better not to wear wedding gown and be mocked than to wear wedding gown and be killed by an idiot inform of a husband. Even if you were married to the 'best' husband Ladies you know what I mean caring and all that.... then after a while you discover that ur hubby has changed and is now aggressive to the point of beating you please raise Alarm, seek for help, report to your pastor, tell a friend, locate any NGO that caters for the needs of women in abusive marriages. don't die in silence. Your life is more precious and valuable than the sentiment of just bearing Mrs. Nuff said!

But they will always refuse to vacate-thinking till death do us part!
They then wait till death to part-that's crazy,why cling unto a man that doesn't want you and force yourself on him believing that one day he is going to change.Change from what to what;Any violent man can never and will never change.Dont because you don't want the society to mock you and hang on when you know you will eventually move out or die.Some women are just too desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by buksaylor001: 10:18am On May 18, 2016
silverspringle:
My dad is 63 and the highest thing he can ask you to wash for him is his handkerchief( that is...when we were still in the house o, now that most of us are married, he does that himself). He washes his clothes and send some to laundry. I dnt understand the type of men we have in recent times...very aggressive, zero tolerance, proud, abusive and lazy. This is because women spend so much time in teaching a girl child how to live with a man but failing to teach a boy how to live with a woman. When we were growing up, my brother hit my sis and my dad locked him up in police station. It was my mum that bailed him out and since then, he hasnt tried that on any woman. I dont get it, uou hit your wife forgetting your life is in her hands cos she makes your food. Men should go back to the drawing board and find out where they ve missed d point.

I disagree with you.As at now,I do those things in the house.Infact,I feel better when I do the house cleaning myself.For the past 7 years nobody even my wife has ever washed my things and i never raised my hand against my wife,the hughest i can go is taking a walknto the bar at the next street.Coming back and buying her chopped gizzards even when she is wrong.Also when I travel to the village house maybe during festivities,I go the market,buy foodstuffs,come back and enter the kitchen to cook for everybody in the house and serve the food myself.I still will sweep the house and surroundings despite our children being there at the village with us.Thats the way we were trained.3bys & 3grls.

So don't generalise-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.