Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos (604 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by GentlemanUnltd: 10:43am On May 16, 2016
Star actress Mercy Johnson's husband is celebrating his birthday today. To mark his birthday,Mercy Johnson shared lovely family photos on IG and wrote...….
'So confused on what to say to you today,my love.
Happy birthday to the mate of my soul.U are a good man,
thank you for making me so happy'.

http://www..com/talk/topic,294959.0.html

Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by Timolanki(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2016
Good for them. I prefer this kind news abt celebrities than the divorce type.
Nevertheless, hu dey epp?
Re: Star Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Family Photos by knightsson: 10:51am On May 16, 2016
Lalasticlala , ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

What's Unnatural In A Mother Brestfeeding Her Child In Public? - Adanna Ohakim / From “photoshop Pro” To “YBNL Toaster”, Adekunle Gold Talks About His Transition / Photo: See Throwback Photo Of Ace Female Blogger, Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.