Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? (16539 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy u r not serious.

bae you know naaaaaa

I can jump even the gutter or railway to save you cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u so so mch cry cry
I love u too kiss kiss
grin, hows the exams?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by bringbackourGEJ: 4:35pm On May 16, 2016
Irunooboo. So I can kill him silently.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by rosieluv(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
angry

The poster above me is drunk
lols
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
grin, hows the exams?

Good tanx grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
robosky02:

VickyRotex emm abeg answer the question cheesy

CEO Anytime! smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by robosky02(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

CEO Anytime! smiley

hahaha grin

hope you no go fall from mountain one day
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by VickyRotex(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
robosky02:

hahaha grin

hope you no go fall from mountain one day

Atall. I've got Hazard Resistance! smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
for real? But y na
not really i m afraid of mentioning names undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good tanx grin
And hope you r fine??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:13pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
And hope you r fine??

yes i am you?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by firstking01(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

yes i am you?
Just tell me what you wantsmiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
Just tell me what you wantsmiley

Your true love and heart
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by RoyalBlak007: 7:23pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Your true love and heart

Hmmm

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hmmm

Hello royal kiss kiss kiss kiss

U remind me of my husband smellymouth with your memes
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Your true love and heart
You already have it....from this day onward...i promise to love you unconditionally...just believe in me.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by RoyalBlak007: 7:33pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

U remind me of my husband smellymouth with your memes

Lol! I just hope they are good memories...Howve you been?

been long I had a conver with you...Am sure ur alright

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by RoyalBlak007: 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
You already have it....from this day onward...i promise to love you unconditionally...just believe in me.

I won't approve this union without

u paying me

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by Smellymouth: 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

U remind me of my husband smelly.mouth with your memes

I love u cherikoko cry cry

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by iykekelvins(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Your true love and heart
Wow, you finding love again smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:

I promise to love u unconditionally too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Lol! I just hope they are good memories...Howve you been?

been long I had a conver with you...Am sure ur alright

My honey bundle kiss kiss im fine u?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

I love u cherikoko cry cry

I love u more cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wow, you finding love again smiley

smiley abi na human must live with love nd unity na
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by Smellymouth: 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

I love u more cry cry cry cry

Don't cry, let's head to the bedroom

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't cry, let's head to the bedroom

From the bed to the bedroom abi grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by iykekelvins(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley abi na human must live with love nd unity na
That's nice dear, good evening

Shey I can pm you?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
That's nice dear, good evening

Shey I can pm you?

grin evening o
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by Smellymouth: 7:48pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

From the bed to the bedroom abi grin grin
We go scatter the couch /
from the couch to the bed /
from the bed to the bedroom/
Make some sweet movies for Jacuzzi/
Ooohh say what / grin cheesy

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by halfricanadian(f): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

We go scatter the couch /
from the couch to the bed /
from the bed to the bedroom/
Make some sweet movies for Jacuzzi/
Ooohh say what / grin cheesy

Runninv to meet him forgetting to wear anything
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? by vicstar(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
. • • • • • I won't think for a second, is mamagee3 all the way grin am so curious about that lady, I just wanna look her in d eyes and ask her some few questions that has being bugging ma mind undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? / #NoBarDay Nigerian Slay Queens With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.