Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man (4574 Views)

Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive / Should I Continue In Ds Situationship / Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 18, 2016
Deshannel:
@ OP. You are spot on Jare, and the real truth about the matter is we guys tend to get tensed and pissed when we find out the girls are better at this game.
You girls will be like, "my love, meet my boyfriend" and the two idiots will greet and shake hands ( knowing fully well they are both just in for the pum pum)
buhahahaha
Re: 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man by yunglivochi(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2016
grin cool cheesy spot on thread
Re: 15 Signs You Are Actually In A ‘situationship’ With A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
Lalasticlala grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what She sent to Him After They Broke Up / Ever Wondered About Those Dimples On Your Lower Back? Here’s What They Indicate! / OMG See What I Found Inside This Lady's Phone SHOCKING!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.