Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

how do I break free without hurting her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how do I break free without hurting her? (1140 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2016
I'm currently in a relationship where I don't quite have feelings for my girlfriend but she does have intense feelings for me. I entered the rship with her cos at that time I was single (for a long time) heartbroken ( from my last rship) and she was there all the time for me. Even in my former rship she hinted several times that she really liked me and it sickened her to watch me suffer in the hands of someone else.

So after we started dating I felt the vibe for say two weeks and the whole thing died down later like cold ash. I'm seriously looking for an excuse to opt out cos i can't just leave and risk hurting her deeply. But the excuse never seemed to come. And each day I just sit, watch and lick my fingers like a caged animal.

Now I'm considering call it quits - I don't care if hell freezes over or fuel sells for 1k- this weekend. Help me nairalanders; would I be making a huge mistake?
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
LMAO LOL NA WAO, U GO FEAR ENGLISH. SIGH!! @OP my advice is forget about relationships for now, and concentrate on your studies.

3 Likes

Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by rose54321: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
Nigga, there's no way you can break up with someone that loves you without hurting them. I wonder why people keep asking this question. Now you can reduce the hurt, but you can't eliminate it, can I punch you without you feeling the pain, nah.

Now how do you reduce the pain, don't waste time, the relationship is still young, the faster the earlier she can heal. Next,
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by tripplephi: 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
I'm currently in a relationship where I don't quite have feelings for my girlfriend but she does have intense feelings for me. I entered the rship with her cos at that time I was single (for a long time) heartbroken ( from my last rship) and she was there all the time for me. Even in my former rship she hinted several times that she really liked me and it sicken her to watch me suffer in the hands of someone else.

So after we started dating I felt the vibe for say two weeks and the whole thing died down later like cold ash. I'm seriously looking for an excuse to opt out cos i can't just leave and risk hurting her deeply. But the excuse never seemed to come. And each day I just sit, watch and lick my fingers like a caged animal.

Now I'm considering call it quits - I don't care if hell freezes over or fuel sells for 1k- this weekend. Help me nairalanders; would I be making a huge mistake?

Pls kindly tell us what she is doing wrong and what is the problem with your relationship other than your selfish interests and opinion. Remember if you dump her now... She may become a bad girl to any other guy she dates and you ain't making the world A better place.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by ladyF(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
Please break up, relationship is not by force. You are doing her more harm than good staying in the relationship.

Abeg free her so that bae can locate her soonest. kiss

1 Like

Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by jhasper(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2016
show ha ur ATM card & pin
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by greatnaija01: 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
I'm currently in a relationship where I don't quite have feelings for my girlfriend but she does have intense feelings for me. I entered the rship with her cos at that time I was single (for a long time) heartbroken ( from my last rship) and she was there all the time for me. Even in my former rship she hinted several times that she really liked me and it sicken her to watch me suffer in the hands of someone else.

I

It's simple and I want to help by getting the girl from you. Bros introduce her to me and let me continue it from there. She will break up with you easily... Help a bro. Pls send me her contact o
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by greatnaija01: 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

I

It's simple and I want to help by getting the girl from you. Bros introduce her to me and let me continue it from there. She will break up with you easily... Help a bro. Pls send me her contact o abeg
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by sinaj(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2016
There's no how u can break up with her without hurting esp. If she loves you.

But it's better to break up with her than you pretending to love her.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LMAO LOL NA WAO, U GO FEAR ENGLISH. SIGH!! @OP my advice is forget about relationships for now, and concentrate on your studies.

Through with studies
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Pls kindly tell us what she is doing wrong and what is the problem with your relationship other than your selfish interests and opinion. Remember if you dump her now... She may become a bad girl to any other guy she dates and you ain't making the world A better place.

She an introvert- quiet, not chatty, hardly keep up a conversation - each time na me dey talk like radio while she go dey laugh.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by flexyfit(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2016
how can u breakup without her hurting her?....she loves you,she was there when u needed someone to lay on...now u are strong n want to push her away....she will definitely be hurt.... am feeling for her already....lemme ask u....but u just have to let her know now..the earlier the better...now the r/ship is still fresh...make her understand how u feel
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
flexyfit:
how can u breakup without her hurting her?....she loves you,she was there when u needed someone to lay on...now u are strong n want to push her away....she will definitely be hurt.... am feeling for her already....lemme ask u....but u just have to let her know now..the earlier the better...now the r/ship is still fresh...make her understand how u feel

Telling her would make it worse. Tried that b4. She practically moved me to tears
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by vicstar(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2016
• • • • • U've found d one That loves u genuinely u Won't reciprocate undecided when u meet d one That Dosn't love yo, u'll still come and open A thread asking us how to make her love u.

Anyway, if u don't love her u don't love her, just be a man and tell her, but with An act of remorse so that the impact will be less on her.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
greatnaija01:

It's simple and I want to help by getting the girl from you. Bros introduce her to me and let me continue it from there. She will break up with you easily... Help a bro. Pls send me her contact o abeg

;DD PM me
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by flexyfit(f): 3:16pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Telling her would make it worse. Tried that b4. She practically moved me to tears
....try staying away from her...u just have to tell now...so she can move on...let her fell the pain n move on....
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 16, 2016
flexyfit:
....try staying away from her...u just have to tell now...so she can move on...let her fell the pain n move on....

I'm working with that strategy now. She's in a different state.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 16, 2016
If u are in a place both of u see maybe probably all the time, if she calls pretend to be moody and she come over to ur place tell her that why didnt she inform u before coming and in the process u begin to drag it with her that u dont welcome un-invited gesture but if she is far from u, the simplest just be ignoring her calls gradually
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by tripplephi: 3:25pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

She an introvert- quiet, not chatty, hardly keep up a conversation - each time na me dey talk like radio while she go dey laugh.

Make sure you tell her the truth or allow someone else make her happy since you want something more.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by alobright17(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2016
You don't care even if she die or hurt all you care is you want to wicked her abi?
I put it to you that you care if not you will not be here seeking for advice.
I must tell you not to intentionally do evil to your fellow human being be it man or woman
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Make sure you tell her the truth or allow someone else make her happy since you want something more.

I even encourage her to go out with others more
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
alobright17:
You don't care even if she die or hurt all you care is you want to wicked her abi?
I put it to you that you care if not you will not be here seeking for advice.
I must tell you not to intentionally do evil to your fellow human being be it man or woman

By trying not to hurt her, I'll keep displeasing myself
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by alobright17(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

By trying not to hurt her, I'll keep displeasing myself

Guy Hurt her then you can even invite her to your house and poison her so you can please yourself.
This is a girl that was there for you as you said.
Watch out for the next girl you must cry come back here oneday.
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by PunkyV(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
You do like Nike & Just do it!

The longer you wait, is the longer you're wasting both yours & her time. I just hope she's the type that knows how to handle her feelings well & wont run after you with a sledgehammer cheesy
Re: how do I break free without hurting her? by flexyfit(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

I'm working with that strategy now. She's in a different state.
...now she's not around...it's easy .....do the thing. let her move on....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened... / . / Someone Should Tell Me Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.