Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Gunmen Kidnapped Popular Comedian Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnapped Popular Comedian Wife (424 Views)

Adejoh Akowe Escapes Assassination Attempt By Gunmen In Kogi State. Photos / Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnapped Popular Comedian Wife by vicky85(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
WIFE of popular comedian in Rivers state, Mrs Chime Mike Ogbolosingha has been kidnapped in Obio Akpor local government area of the state. The husband, Mr Mike Ogbolosingha told Newsmen that the gunmen stormed their Elenprawon residence on Sunday and abducted her. According to him, the kidnappers who were about six in number also went away with valuables in the house. He said the kidnappers had not established contact with any member of the family, pleading also that they should release his wife unconditionally. Mike Ogbolosingha He said he had alerted the Police of the ugly development. “About six of the kidnappers came to my house. I was coming back from Bayelsa when I got a call that my wife had been kidnapped. They broke into my house, took away every valuables and still went with my wife. I am begging for the release of my wife. The kidnappers have not called me or any member of the family since the incident on Sunday. They should please release my wife, I am begging those holding her”, Ogbolosingha said.

Re: Gunmen Kidnapped Popular Comedian Wife by vicky85(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
Want

(1) (Reply)

Exploitations At Fuel Stations Dispensing Pumps / CONFUSION | One Court Declares PDP Committee Illegal, Another Bars Sheriff / On Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.