Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (79928 Views)

"God Is Watching," Buhari's Daughter Tells Those Who Want Her Father Dead / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Khalifa100(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:
There has been Zero evidence, Zilch, that anyone collected $2.1b and misappropriated, let alone shared.

Infact, the entire Nigerian defence budget lies in that neighborhood, and has hardly ever exceeded that amount in any given year.

To say that they collected and shared $2.1b is equivalent to saying that some group of people looted the entire Nigerian defence budget ,,. Which is a boldface LIE.

The NSA, under Dasuki, misappropriated , according to publicly available records, about $322m or so.

Yet, everyday, the propaganda machinery keeps pumping out $2.1b theft.
OGU kill u, convert $322 to naira, OZUO
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You are wasting energy on posting, it would be better to post a link to your alleged $322m, thats all.

Buhari is not lying, he was reiterating information available to him, so you should blame his media handlers. average Nigerian believed in $2.1b robbery.

If you see it good to educate us open a thread and discussed it there, we will all comment.

Before you continue using the word, define propaganda?

My dear,
The person, the people that fly the kite, who sell the proposition that $2.2 billion was shared by Dasuki are the ones who have the onus,vthe burden to show the courts, the Nigerian public and the world.

My simple point, which is lost on the majority of you plebeians, is that based on court records so far, the math doesn't add up . Simple.

This government is addicted to propaganda. They need to ween themselves off propaganda.
They are embarrassing themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Orikinla(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Too many childish and foolish comments by ignorant people who have little knowledge of the facts and equally intellectually challenged people like their ignorant comments without even viewing the video or grasping the context. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
dapsonlou:

You people are too stupid, your whole live is base on sentiments

If you were not to too silly and sentimental, you would have at least posted a counter argument with superior facts.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:

My guy, that's the average Nigerian for you. Their statements are based sentiments, hearsay and unbridled emotions. Never looking at the possibility of what they say or hear happening. And you will see them repeat what they are fed without thinking. When u ask them questions, they brand you IPOB, Biafra or Wailer.

I think it all starts from cramming to pass exams.

Isn't it obvious that those defending religious extremists (Shiites) and every being with corruption case are the same people supporting Nnamdi Kanu, bombing of oil/gas pipelines and spreading Fulani herdsmen rumours?

A look at the case of Dasuki who is a direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio and Prince of Sokoto Caliphate will definitely reveal the truth behind IPOB and why they are the worst enemy of Ndigbo.

Buhari is from Fulani and a Muslim under Sokoto Caliphate but did the right thing by trying the Sokoto Prince for allegedly stealing money belonging to Nigeria. If Buhari was Igbo I guess they would call him a traitor for trying a member of his ethnic group involved in corruption. I feel so ashamed of the IPOB people. Dasuki is their hero but everyday they preach hatred against Fulani and Hausa.

I will continue to say it that IPOB is an evil being used to bring war and destruction to Igboland using hypnosis and propaganda. Their sponsors are enemies of Igboland who want all we have worked hard for to be destroyed overnight in a needless war.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
Babacele:
ormer minister approved the
transfer of the N61.4 billion.
Okonjo-Iweala’s letter, dated
January 20, 2015, which was
addressed to the former President
Goodluck Jonathan, revealed that
the money was transferred
following a January 12, 2015
request by the Office of the NSA
under Dasuki.
The request was to fund
procurement of arms and
ammunition as well as intelligence
equipment. “Please find a request
by the National Security Adviser
(NSA) for the transfer of $300
million and £5.5 million of the
recovered Abacha funds to an
ONSA (Office of the National
Security Adviser) operations
account,”
Premium Times ,2015.

Excellent.
You are buttressing my whole argument.

What is different from all I have posted so far?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by deji68: 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin confused like their master....
plaetton:

Excellent.
You are buttressing my whole argument.

What is different from all I have posted so far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Aliyeous(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
guess hw many tyms d word comprehension has been used in dis thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 10:01pm On May 16, 2016
Khalifa100:

OGU kill u, convert $322 to naira, OZUO

Oku kill you too.
Did you think before posting this or did you just FART it out ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by bskyb(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:
The man can lie.

So the western countries want to give us money free of charge. We should be grateful to them.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Image123(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2016
omenka:
grincheesy

Buhari said in that interview that many corrupt people are in jail, was he dreaming or what? He also said he has not watched the proof of life video, which kain gaffe be that? Help me warn am oh, what with all the incompetent special adviser/assistant?

cc: sweetboiy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by freshvine(f): 10:11pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

If you were not to too silly and sentimental, you would have at least posted a counter argument with superior facts.
undecided

Are you not in the know that Aisha Buhari fed almost 1000 Internet trolls with rice and brown envelope at the presidential seat of power?

Bro, you can never win. They're ever ready to run circus with you just to defend the indefensible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by adimsmt: 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
ayokellany:
Its a pity so many law abiding Nigerians do not understand the Ipob game plan of cryng fowl before Nigerians could bury them. At this stage every sane person arguing PDP did not loot in billions of dollar should be certified to be suffering chronic brain damage.

The game play is scream senselessly to distract Nigeria from the real issues. The question should be did the PDP loot the treasury ? Answer is Yes. If that is the case what are senile defenders of the corrupt politicians defending or does stealing millions exonerate these looters from prosecution ?

Whether this IPOB, PDP, APC game plan what he trying to let you all know are facts he never defended anyone . No matter how much PDP looted the treasury , my people if they don't have accurate facts all this thieves will go free. Do you know why America succeed in convicting their politicians who commit crimes , it's because they get the facts right.

6 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari is a good man, his enemies should go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 16, 2016
Image123:

Buhari said in that interview that many corrupt people are in jail, was he dreaming or what? He also said he has not watched the proof of life video, which kain gaffe be that? Help me warn am oh, what with all the incompetent special adviser/assistant?

cc: sweetboiy
that interview was like a joke to me.his intonation..even the way he pronounced her name at the end...thank you Amanfor instead of Amanpour

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by freshvine(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
Tozinetita:

IPOB IDIOT- U R A FOOL for calling a sitting president a dullard. None of ur generations will ever become a president!!!!

During Jonathan regime there was a commentary always airing on electronic and also print media of the need for citizens to respect the office of the president. It was neglected and today the hen has come home to roast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:
There has been Zero evidence, Zilch, that anyone collected $2.1b and misappropriated, let alone shared.

Infact, the entire Nigerian defence budget lies in that neighborhood, and has hardly ever exceeded that amount in any given year.

To say that they collected and shared $2.1b is equivalent to saying that some group of people looted the entire Nigerian defence budget ,,. Which is a boldface LIE.

The NSA, under Dasuki, misappropriated , according to publicly available records, about $322m or so.

so oga pls what is ur ppint now or what exactly is ur grieviance?

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by VictorRomanov: 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Isn't it obvious that those defending religious extremists (Shiites) and every being with corruption case are the same people supporting Nnamdi Kanu, bombing of oil/gas pipelines and spreading Fulani herdsmen rumours?

A look at the case of Dasuki who is a direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio and Prince of Sokoto Caliphate will definitely reveal the truth behind IPOB and why they are the worst enemy of Ndigbo.

Buhari is from Fulani and a Muslim under Sokoto Caliphate but did the right thing by trying the Sokoto Prince for allegedly stealing money belonging to Nigeria. If Buhari was Igbo I guess they would call him a traitor for trying a member of his ethnic group involved in corruption. I feel so ashamed of the IPOB people. Dasuki is their hero but everyday they preach hatred against Fulani and Hausa.

I will continue to say it that IPOB is an evil being used to bring war and destruction to Igboland using hypnosis and propaganda. Their sponsors are enemies of Igboland who want all we have worked hard for to be destroyed overnight in a needless war.

So why did u quote me with all the things u wrote? How do the things u wrote explain the fact that an average Nigerian don't enagage in a little deep thought?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2016
Babacele:
either $2.1 b or $322m ,una no dey shame? and you re absolutely wrong ....I'm challenging you to furnish us with your public document where only $322m was stolen.....

I was just going to ask him to do the exact same thing. Let's have the said documents that had been public. He even admitted to the fact that some 'stealing' went down. More like saying, the amount involved isn't huge enough and therefore does not qualify for an investigation and eventual refund.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 10:41pm On May 16, 2016
chccho:
so oga pls what is ur ppint now or what exactly is ur grieviance?

Propaganda has its value during elections.

After you win the election, you face and deal with facts.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by uyplus(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

Every single testimony from the EFCC , as well as from the former finance minister, clearly states that sum of money in contention was $323m from the Abacha loot that she signed over to NSA for Boko haram war.

These are the FACTS.
If Dasuki stole or misappropriated $322m, that is the fact.
That is criminal.
That fact is bad enough.

It needs NO embellishments.
It needs NO exaggerations.
It needs NO embarrassing LIES.

Spare me that crap. GEJ borrowed $1bn in 2014 to fight boko haram. Abacha's loot was returned in 2015 and still got stolen. The EFCC are investigating both loots holistically. Don't absolve the previous administration of never having upto $2.1bn in their kit to fight boko haram.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/16/jonathan-requests-one-billion-dollar-foreign-bailout-battle-boko-haram

http://thesheet.ng/officials-of-jonathans-government-stole-recovered-abacha-loot-cislac/

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
Almajiri1:
Even buhari brazenly said he met an empty treasury.
Buhari never said he met an empty treasury. What he said was that he met a virtually empty treasury.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by jige4topclass(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

[color=#000099][/color]

And u will blame Mr President 4 accepting dt Nig is fantastically corrupt. Just read what u typed again.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 10:52pm On May 16, 2016
uyplus:

Spare me that crap. GEJ borrowed $1bn in 2014 to fight boko haram. Abacha's loot was returned in 2015 and still got stolen. The EFCC are investigating both loots holistically. Don't absolve the previous administration of never having upto $2.1bn in their kit to fight boko haram.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/16/jonathan-requests-one-billion-dollar-foreign-bailout-battle-boko-haram

http://thesheet.ng/officials-of-jonathans-government-stole-recovered-abacha-loot-cislac/

Oh gosh!

You guys fall my hand.

If this was an exam, you would certainly get an F.

First , how do you reconcile your incoherent post with the tabloid articles on your link.

You see how utterly illogical you guys are ?

You ignore publicly evident facts, mathematical facts, for silly innuendos.

I tire for una.

6 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Menzy86(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2016
Babacele:
either $2.1 b or $322m ,una no dey shame? and you re absolutely wrong ....I'm challenging you to furnish us with your public document where only $322m was stolen.....
my brother morality and shame has taken flight from Nigeria. See how d guy just wrote 322 million dollars like 322 naira. Only shows d kinda beasts we r breeding in dis country. No conscience, no vision, no sympathy and absolutely no humanity. Check him out and u will find out he is a supposed 'leader of tomorrow'. Absolutely shocking!

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by judondasylva(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
very funny fool
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Ifewilshere(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

I don't defend anyone accused of stealing or corruption.
Infact, I can do a much better job if fighting corruption than Buhari, simply because I was not elected to office with corruptly acquired and looted funds just like Buhari.
Fact.

I say he lied because the total amounts ascribed to Dasuki yam sharing is still about a tenth of the propaganda figure of $2.2b.

I find it ironic that APC top shots also Sat on on tables and shared equally looted Rivers and other States funds to fund their own Ascension to POWER.

Anyway you look at it , he lies.
Mr man

I find it very difficult reasoning from your point of view. You claim to be embarrassed by the President for saying the PDP shared a whooping $2.1b, you claim the figure is false like you were there when they were sharing the money unless of course you shared part of it. Even the accused 'PDP' have not come out to deny the fact except they just did through you. Being a concerned citizen as you paint yourself to be, I think you should be more ashamed by the action of the looters than by the harmless comment of the President even if the statement made by the President is untrue. Its just like fighting a town crier for announcing the theft of 50 chicken where as only 20 were stolen. No be theft be the two?
Mind you, before you start raining abuses or labelling me as a member or sympathizer of any political party, I'm as neutral as the word itself, Politics in Nigeria bullshit.

Good day

5 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 10:59pm On May 16, 2016
jige4topclass:
[color=#000099][/color]

And u will blame Mr President 4 accepting dt Nig is fantastically corrupt. Just read what u typed again.

No.

I could have told him that Nigeria is insanely corrupt.

My problem is our very very shallow thinking.
This very ridiculous jaundiced new fad that corruption started and ended with last administration.

This should annoy anyone who was not born before 6 yrs ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Jayroland: 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

The hypocrisy is nauseating for a man, a leader who , not too long ago, publicly stated that the fight against Boko haram was a fight against the North.

Then people will come here and say that Buhari is patriotic, honest and has integrity.

Integrity my bottom.
Iswear... even when his comments fueled some Northern mob to murder over 50 corps members after he lost elections in 2011.
The same man who plotted and carried out a coup is now their saviour.
Let's keep watching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

What is wrong with you guys?

You guys are arguing like religious fanatics whose logical reasoning is impaired by irrational beliefs.

Pls, who amongst all the posters on this thread is defending corruption or anyone accused of corruption ?

Who, on this thread, is defending PDP ?

Who, on this thread, has brought out issues of tribe or tribalism , except for you irrational fanatics ?

Why is it very very difficult to face and address simple FACTS ?

Should I blame the educational system for the very poor comprehension skills or should I blame brainwashing ?

If derogatory references to iPod or ipob is the very best that you can muster, then shame on all of you for coming to a public forum to disgrace yourselves.
baba I swear you too gbaski! see as you just dey massacre zombies upandan!! BARMAN!! abeg give this any beer of his choice !! tuale my man!!!! we don tire for zombies!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
Ifewilshere:

Mr man

I find it very difficult reasoning from your point of view. You claim to be embarrassed by the President for saying the PDP shared a whooping $2.1b, you claim the figure is false like you were there when they were sharing the money unless of course you shared part of it. Even the accused 'PDP' have not come out to deny the fact except they just did through you. Being a concerned citizen as you paint yourself to be, I think you should be more ashamed by the action of the looters than by the harmless comment of the President even if the statement made by the President is untrue. Its just like fighting a town crier for announcing the theft of 50 chicken where as only 20 were stolen. No be theft be the two?
Mind you, before you start raining abuses or labelling me as a member or sympathizer of any political party, I'm as neutral as the word itself, Politics in Nigeria bullshit.

Good day

Dear Comrade,

You are the first among my imaginary opponents on this thread who has made sense in your reply.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.