Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (79929 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by CastedDude: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
According to reports, some men in army uniform from Lokoja allegedly ambushed senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye in Kogi state. The men were said to have shot at his G-wagon during the alleged attack.

The road leading to Yagba East Local Government was also blocked with a caterpillar as the people prevented the senator from entering the town for further commissioning of projects.

The attack is coming after some unidentified political thugs made their intention known through an unsigned pamphlet distributed at the naming ceremony of the child of the Lokoja administrator, Hon. Shiru Lawal, said Kogi State was a no go area for the Senator.

The pamphlet which strictlly warned the senator not to enter the state to commission projects, read thus, “Dino don’t patronize Kogi.“Stay away else, you have yourself to blame. Save yourself and remain where you are, keep off from our land.

“Dino come and reap what you sowed, you don’t respect our leaders so we don’t respect you. Respect is reciprocal. “Take what you get if you dare us expect the worse, we warn you.”

The senator himself confirmed the attack earlier today. He tweeted; I thank God for spearing my life once again. Over 20 bullets holes on my jeep. Combination of police,SARS and military. God i thank you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/dino-melaye-attacked-by-men-in-army-uniforms-in-kogi-state-photos.html

Watch Video HERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by CastedDude: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by princechurchill(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
They continue firing us no way

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Logicprojects1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Spearing bawo.

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by tribalistseun: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari have turned Nigeria upside down.

The country is now like Columbia drug battle territories

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by famology(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Distinguish senator, so you don't know the difference between spare and spear?You should go back to high school sir....I so move!

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is the caterpillar part of the bullet or weapons used ?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Even jungle get order

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by troublemakea(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
lol over 20 bullet
while me I see a dent on the jeep like a little stone scratch
Dino the comedian trying to stay relevant at all cost grin

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Flatties: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Logicprojects1:
Spearing bawo.

lol.. literally, his life was speared grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can you all imagine the type of evil and devilish politics played by APC and her Satanic members?

What a manner of evil CHAINGE is this?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by diebuhari1: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are happy with the persecution of Dino Melaye simply because he is a Yoruba Christian.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by GameGod(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by sobastical: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
This ia just a military regime in disguise

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
troublemakea:
lol over 20 bullet

while me I see a dent on the jeep like a little stone scratch

Dino the comedian trying to stay relevant at all cost grin

U are an imbe... So he wasn't attacked? Or his convoy wasn't blocked and shot at??

post=69531194:
He should simply right his wrongs.
The constituency he is representing don't want him anymore.
Simple.

I don't know between U and ur Suya which one has more oil on it... Was he stoned by his ppl? Was it his constituency members dat wore military and police uniforms to shoot at him? Or d local govt chairman who is related to d commissioner of Finance dat sent caterpillar to block d road?? Why U jus like to expose urself like dis?? Pls remind urself d outcome of d INEC recall jus a few months ago again and tell Urself if U think U have sense...

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dino's life was speared but not divided angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by deepwater(f): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria is plunging into a civil war.
Funny thing is that these politicians all have valid visa to the USA, CANADA and UK for years of legit stay to and their offsprings are covered as well.
Any kpakam for this obodo Nigeria, them go don book all the flight comot for this country.

The foot soldiers on the street and NL (BMC) will be the ones to be chesting bullet angry

Make una well done

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
He should simply right his wrongs.
The constituency he is representing don't want him anymore.
Simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by IMASTEX: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
The "country" Nigeria is gradually turning into a nightmare

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Offpoint: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Playing speechless by Michael Jackson

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by akeentech(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Se na military regime we dey ni

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Spearing?

Bekee wu agbara !

Dino the drama king.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Rinsola32(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Logicprojects1:
Spearing bawo.

You can't even pretend not to see it grin

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Trackango: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dino Melaye, try and be creative. You have used this method before in 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1258787/assassination-attempt-dino-melaye
https://www.nairaland.com/1260721/no-assassination-attempt-dino-melaye

It won't work again.
Try up something new
Some of our politicians will do much better in Nollywood

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by GavelSlam: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
This half-educated thug doesn't know the difference between spare and spear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
CastedDude:
According to reports, some men in army uniform from Lokoja allegedly ambushed senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye in Kogi state. The men were said to have shot at his G-wagon during the alleged attack.

The road leading to Yagba East Local Government was also blocked with a caterpillar as the people prevented the senator from entering the town for further commissioning of projects.

The attack is coming after some unidentified political thugs made their intention known through an unsigned pamphlet distributed at the naming ceremony of the child of the Lokoja administrator, Hon. Shiru Lawal, said Kogi State was a no go area for the Senator.

The pamphlet which strictlly warned the senator not to enter the state to commission projects, read thus, “Dino don’t patronize Kogi.“Stay away else, you have yourself to blame. Save yourself and remain where you are, keep off from our land.

“Dino come and reap what you sowed, you don’t respect our leaders so we don’t respect you. Respect is reciprocal. “Take what you get if you dare us expect the worse, we warn you.”

The senator himself confirmed the attack earlier today. He tweeted; I thank God for spearing my life once again. Over 20 bullets holes on my jeep. Combination of police,SARS and military. God i thank you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/dino-melaye-attacked-by-men-in-army-uniforms-in-kogi-state-photos.html

Watch Video HERE.

Fayose brother, both are quite good in theatrics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by AMvanquish: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
No matter What Dino might have done, this is wrong and taking it too far..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by vikyno(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Some idiots are busy checking the grammatical error instead of addressing the main issue on ground. Nigeria has never been so divided. Sensisibility and conscience is now rare on this forum. Nigeria is burning and some kids are busy make a joke out of the situation on ground.

I only wonder how 2019 election is gonna be if all these are happening now.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Abeyjide: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
this guy don start again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by foolbuster: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Me looking for the over 20 bullet holes.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.