Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup (1284 Views)

Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock / Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. / Attention Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2016
A government without compassion has no
business leading people. If Goodluck will not
be missed for anything he'll be missed for his
love and compassion. Fighting corruption
without compassion is like killing a spider with
a sledge hammer and destroying d innocent
wall with it. For the first time Stream 2 corpers are about to miss out on their service because a man is fighting corruption. What did the innocent youths some of which have already been delayed for months do to deserve this? or is this also Goodlucks fault? or should we talk of the civil servant who's ministry's have been left moribond with no money to even by stationeries in the office?, or is it the Olympic preparation that are yet to begin despite the fact that 2016 is an Olympic year?, or the federal universities that are hiking fees despite the fact that minimum wage hasn't changeed for over 8 years or those that gave been on fuel queues since febuary is it also goodluck Jonathan, or should we talk about the hike in fuel price without a single palliative measure? People are suffering and have gradually seen that they left a compassionate government for a heartless one. Many thanks Goodluck Jonathan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by youngeagle(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
Let some zombie answer those questions up there...still got much love for my Hero of democracy (no homo)

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
when out of the many educated persons in nigeria some brain dead individuals chose to elect a certificateless man as their leader,what do we expect from such fellow?

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Lytech(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
I see Nigerians smiling in the end... Let's be calm and patient... Nothing good comes easy... Buhari is capable and willing to take us to the promise land.. All he needs is prayer... God bless Me... God bless PMB... God bless Nigeria... This should be our daily slogan

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Baawaa(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
or the federal universities that are hiking fees despite the fact that minimum wage hasn't changeed for over 8 years or those that gave been on fuel queues since febuary is it also goodluck Jonathan,
This government is how many year old Oh boy,corruptions has killed your sense of reasoning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
plsssss push this to front page, let everyone see. The government lacks compassion. People are carrying 35kg gen on their head to buy fuel for the first time in history . Directors in government ministries look so hungry and beggarly u'll think they are motor park touts, they don't even get allocation anymore to run their offices, their subordinates look at them with so much scorn praying daily not to end up like them. The ministry's look like an abandoned grave yard, Yet we are fighting corruption. plss have mercy on Nigerian Sai Baba and Pastor Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 16, 2016
Lytech:
I see Nigerians smiling in the end...
Let's be calm and patient...
Nothing good comes easy...
Buhari is capable and willing to take us to the promise land..
All he needs is prayer...
God bless Me...
God bless PMB...
God bless Nigeria...
This should be our daily slogan

It's a shame people like you see the truth and still cover it up. Must everyone die before change comes? Change is gradual but the government should put up visible measures to alleviate the suffering of the common man whilst still fighting its so called corruption. Unfortunately d government has no compassion and that's cancels out whatever change agenda they seem to have. See prospective Corp members grumbling for call up letters, I guess the government is busy fighting corruption so much the youth have to suffer and wait.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by diegwu01: 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
guymanDspecies:

It's a shame people like you see the truth and still cover it up. Must everyone die before change comes? Change is gradual but the government should put up visible measures to alleviate the suffering of the common man whilst still fighting its so called corruption. Unfortunately d government has no compassion and that's cancels out whatever change agenda they seem to have. See prospective Corp members grumbling for call up letters, I guess the government is busy fighting corruption so much the youth have to suffer and wait.
Stop being naive, what truth is he covering up? As a a patriot he is prophesying good for the nation and he's being positive. are you trying to forcibly conscript him into your wailing club.? Go and wail alone, your Hugely corrupt Hero, the Ineffectual Buffoon messed up the country big time, his mess is too huge to clean up, PMB is doing a great job even in the face of all the Hate and evil your type wish Nigeria daily

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by diegwu01: 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
Lytech:
God bless Me...
God bless PMB...
God bless Nigeria...
God Bless you..

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=diegwu01 post=45682663]
Stop being naive, what truth is he covering up? As a a patriot he is prophesying good for the nation and he's being positive. are you trying to forcibly conscript him into your wailing club.? Go and wail alone, your Hugely corrupt Hero, the Ineffectual Buffoon messed up the country big time, his mess is too huge to clean up, PMB is doing a great job even in the face of all the Hate and evil your type wish Nigeria daily[/quote

He maybe fighting corruption but his lack of compassion and empathy will eventually destroy him. Goodluck wasn't great but he had a lot of compassion. Everyone should be ready to pull up himself by his bootstrap and place his economic and financial destiny in his hand. Waiting for Buhari is like smoking weed while sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Amitex(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
Lytech:

God bless Me...
God bless PMB...
God bless Nigeria...

Zom... Are you from North Korea??
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Baawaa(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2016
guymanDspecies:
plsssss push this to front page, let everyone see. The government lacks compassion. People are carrying 35kg gen on their head to buy fuel for the first time in history . Directors in government ministries look so hungry and beggarly u'll think they are motor park touts, they don't even get allocation anymore to run their offices, their subordinates look at them with so much scorn praying daily not to end up like them. The ministry's look like an abandoned grave yard, Yet we are fighting corruption. plss have mercy on Nigerian Sai Baba and Pastor Osinbajo
guyman,i greet ooo how is market
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Almajiri1: 10:07pm On May 16, 2016
Muammar Buhari Gaddafi should do something fast!

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
C
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by mrvitalis(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2016
If the op is a graduate I will be very disappointed
You really asking if we should blame Jonathan??

Let me us a workshop were u operate a machine in shifts and the person before u misused the machine and left it almost dead. ... And u take ur time trying to fix that machine and as u are doing that ur boss keep shouting that u are not being productive how will u feel??

Every right thinking oil producing country saved for today.. . But what did Jonathan save??
Don't tell me the governors room there part, what stopped the federal government from saving her share??
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 3:01am On May 17, 2016
Baawaa:
guyman,i greet ooo how is market
Chairman I dey oh. We are surviving despite the harsh economy.
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention! Nigerians In big Soup by Nobody: 3:03am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
If the op is a graduate I will be very disappointed
You really asking if we should blame Jonathan??

Let me us a workshop were u operate a machine in shifts and the person before u misused the machine and left it almost dead. ... And u take ur time trying to fix that machine and as u are doing that ur boss keep shouting that u are not being productive how will u feel??

Every right thinking oil producing country saved for today.. . But what did Jonathan save??
Don't tell me the governors room there part, what stopped the federal government from saving her share??

I fully understand u my brother. Lash out some insults at someone with opposite views then blame Jonathan a bit, the formular is real simple.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / President Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As IGP / Photos: Kebbi State First Lady, Arrives Sokoto For The Burial Of Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.