Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. (505 Views)

El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) / Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Called Them 'attention Whores' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Their is a big scandal, a big humiliation going on against a River state indigen in South Africa.
Please we need a concern Nairalander, a concern Nigerian who will take this information to the office of Rivers state Governor. Governor Nyeso Wike or to the office of Prophet T.B Joshua. The person should please provide his/her email address we will forward all evidence, documents and photos to this regard. Help us make sure this get's to them please.

LET ME EXPLAIN TO NAIRALAND COMMUNIT
A Rivers state indigen based in South Africa, this guy is a smart brain a vibrant entrepreneur. He owns 2 take away shops here in South Africa he has many South Africans and Zimbabweans working for him, he's studying in University of South Africa.
Do you know South African citizens including police officers and immigration officials just stormed this guy's shop and bundled him and his workers for mere jealousy and envy?.
Hours later they left everyone and held him.
Few days later we went to the police station to check him police told us he is no longer their. We went to court maybe their is any issue none, we checked prison yards around we didn't find him phone not reachable we thought he has been killed. Even people at home it's now a year plus no one knows his way about.

Just today this man called me and narrated the humiliation they subjected him to, this is totally unacceptable he was bundled to unknown camp and was detained since then till now. They just released him and drove him to the border between Mozambique and Malawi and left him their stranded.

As i type now he is their stranded someone please give us your email we will forward all evidence, document and photos to prove this let it get to the appropriate authority please.

ÇC. Nairalanders
ÇC. Nigerians
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
He has lost everything, cars, business, admission, properties i mean everything please help out
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by whirlwind7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why couldn't you post the evidences you have here on nairaland?
You can post the non sensitive ones, then reserve the others you don't want to be made public. Thing is, this type of shoddy treatment from South Africans isn't new, and nobody in his right mind would expect our lame duck government to take any action. It is that bad.
I think what it needs is a sort of publicity. Perhaps some activists or NGOs might take it up.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
i understand u my brother but i'm also worried how he will feel if i do that here but when i send to someone the person can also explain to everyone, it's painful that this is happening to someone who's established like this guy.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
he asked me to open this thread on Nairaland and beg them if someone can send this across to any of the offices
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love my Yoruba land
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
i believe before 3 days we 'll get someone.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by Lloydfather(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
happy200:
Their is a big scandal, a big humiliation going on against a River state indigen in South Africa.
Please we need a concern Nairalander, a concern Nigerian who will take this information to the office of Rivers state Governor. Governor Nyeso Wike or to the office of Prophet T.B Joshua. The person should please provide his/her email address we will forward all evidence, documents and photos to this regard. Help us make sure this get's to them please.

LET ME EXPLAIN TO NAIRALAND COMMUNIT
A Rivers state indigen based in South Africa, this guy is a smart brain a vibrant entrepreneur. He owns 2 take away shops here in South Africa he has many South Africans and Zimbabweans working for him, he's studying in University of South Africa.
Do you know South African citizens including police officers and immigration officials just stormed this guy's shop and bundled him and his workers for mere jealousy and envy?.
Hours later they left everyone and held him.
Few days later we went to the police station to check him police told us he is no longer their. We went to court maybe their is any issue none, we checked prison yards around we didn't find him phone not reachable we thought he has been killed. Even people at home it's now a year plus no one knows his way about.

Just today this man called me and narrated the humiliation they subjected him to, this is totally unacceptable he was bundled to unknown camp and was detained since then till now. They just released him and drove him to the border between Mozambique and Malawi and left him their stranded.

As i type now he is their stranded someone please give us your email we will forward all evidence, document and photos to prove this let it get to the appropriate authority please.

ÇC. Nairalanders
ÇC. Nigerians
Just open a new thread with all the evidence you have. Once it makes fp the rivers state gov official will know about the story. They all are members in nairaland.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by Chauke(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lloydfather:
Just open a new thread with all the evidence you have. Once it makes fp the rivers state gov official will know about the story. They all are members in nairaland.

Report this to the police inspectorate or get the services of the human right lawyer.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by Chauke(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lloydfather:

Report this to the police inspectorate or get the services of the human right lawyer. Or perhaps leave the country as he is not wanted.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lloydfather:
ok. if i don't get to the right authority through this i will do as u said maybe after 2 or 3 days. let's see if it can just be confidential.
Re: Attention Nairalanders, Attention Nigerians. by happy200(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chauke:

Report this to the police inspectorate or get the services of the human right lawyer. Or perhaps leave the country as he is not wanted.
The issue here is not staying in the country but justice we can't get justice with South African police inspectorates and human right lawyers.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Elders' Reaction To Meeting With PMB / Ambode Bows As Lasg, Psp Operators Settle Court Case Delaying Implementation / If Anybody Worked For Me In 2015, Did I Buy Them Gun? - Wike Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.