Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him (3929 Views)

I Remember Saying Ewww I'll Never Suck A D**k, Now I'm A Whole Vacuum Cleaner - / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by emanuellah: 8:00pm On May 16, 2016
I thought I was just playing with him. I thought he was just a nuisance in my life. I was used to the attention the "big boys" gave me and looked down on him as a "small boy". Now I long so dearly for him.

Ayo and I were classmates back in secondary school. Classmates in the sense that not in the exact same class, but we were in the same "level" (he was in SS3 science class, I was in SS3 commercial class). We met again a few years ago when I visited my aunt in Lagos. My aunt was the landlord to those he was staying with. Over a few days I was around we talked alot. i got to know his mum had a stall in my school in Ibadan and i usually frequent the place to buy stuff since it wasn't far from my hostel block. He schooled in ilorin and was in Lagos for holidays. When I finally left, we exchanged numbers and he promised to call me.

Over the next few months, we exchanged a few calls. He really wanted to know me better but the pride in me didn't let me submit to him. Most of the time whenever i went to buy stuff at his mom's shop, the sales girl was always like he asked of me. I had already changed my number by then so i never thought of letting him have my new number.

Eventually we got back in touch and he regularly came over to see me at home. I thought i was using him to while away time and just saw him as one of those boys i could tax once in a while, and tax him i really did. He eventually moved to Abuja for his youth service and every now and then i would call him to send me some money, something he sometimes did.

I remember what finally led us to part. For a while he had been asking me to come over to visit him in Abuja and i kept on telling him i would, but I knew I was just posting him. Finally just to test him, i asked him to send me transport fare and if he did, I would come. He told me I should borrow the money and he'll refund it but I refused. Imagine my surprise when, i think it was two days later, I got an alert for 10k in my account. He immediately called me afterwards and told me he had sent the money and he really wanted me to come. I promised him i would, but deep in my mind, I was like mumu, he wan date woman like me, small boy like him. I didn't go and i spent the money he sent. i later switched my number off for a few days, and afterwards I called him and told him I had come to Abuja but kept trying to call him. I know he knew I was lying but he just said he was a bit busy. He never mentioned the money.

A few weeks later he came to Ibadan and told me he wanted to see me. He came to my house and i saw he had bought a car and that was what he wanted to show me. He took me out for ice cream that day and when he dropped me back home a few hours later, he told me he wanted to ask me something. He asked me why did i lie to him. i asked what he meant and he said why did I lie that i came to abuja when I didn't. He said if i needed the money and if i didn't want to come, i should have just told him so. That statement made me flare up and I yelled at him. I told him some really nasty things that day. I told him that honestly, I had never liked him and was trying hard to like him. i told him I didn't care whatever he thought and he was a small boy to me. That if I was whining for a measly 10k, I wondered how he was going to get a girl. I told him 10k was chicken change to me and it was a sum i spent doing my hair. i raved and ranted for long and he just sat there listening to me quietly.

After I had let out my steam, he quietly apologized and said he was sorry i took it that way. He shouldn't have asked in such a manner. He should have let me explain why i didn't come and that he wouldn't ask again. He also said he didn't realize that was the way i felt about him and that he was only trying to be nice, and he just saw me as someone he really cared about. That brought my mind down a bit and before he left, i told him i really didn't mean any of what I said. He then tried to kiss me, and after doing some initial gragra, i allowed him to give me a small peck on my lips.

That was the last time I saw him cry. He called me occasionally but he didn't come to Ibadan for a long while. He later called me and told me he had gotten an admission to study for his masters and he was leaving in a few days. I told him once he gets to the US he should remember to send me some dollars and he said he will.

He's been away for a few years now and I realize i miss him. i miss seeing his face, i miss our talks, i miss his "ijogbon". I thought I was just using him for his kindness but i now realize that i had developed a little flame for him in my heart. I sometimes dream about him and i really want to see him again. cry
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by thesicilian: 8:06pm On May 16, 2016
Wale Adenuga Productions

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by 20bc(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
Which episode of super story is this one ......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
How dafuk do you expect me to read that undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by feran15(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
Na you mess up

Go and meet him.in the US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by NevetsIbot(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2016
you're a foooll... That guy too is a fool... Someone that ought to have dropped your dirrty stinky gold digging b*tch azz. Carzy girl. Your reek of wickedness... What a dam... No good slowpoke who calls herself a big girl.. You for no miss am na... Apodi!!!! Get a life and take your money suckers off him... You dont worth the affection of any sane guy.

i await my ban!

Nevets

12 Likes

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
*singing ..this is super story*...pls i need back up singers...i will modify after singing...*leaves thread singing *

4 Likes

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by tizblink: 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
Literature section please

1 Like

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Mrford(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
That guy na mumu! You na olodo. Nollywood though
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by DRISKLEF(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2016
So what now happened next ? When is the part two of this movie out, cheesy OP i'm listening ooo

The guy's traveled to yankee and you now miss him SmH......mumu
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by donholy28(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
Which Season and episode is this script for?
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by cathodekazim: 8:47pm On May 16, 2016
This story made me remember d days of saint obi n reginald askia
such a nice script
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by dannyben5: 8:52pm On May 16, 2016
ok next....

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by babyfaceafrica: 9:01pm On May 16, 2016
U don't deserve him...you deserve jamiu the carpenter...sheo
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Richardonald(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2016
The only thing that got me there is' 10k a chicken change.. Go steal N20 if they won't burn u alive, girls think money is easy to make...but some guys dey fall we guys hand o, u dey beg girl onto wetin.. Fish plenty 4 sea now

6 Likes

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
emanuellah:
I thought I was just playing with him. I thought he was just a nuisance in my life. I was used to the attention the "big boys" gave me and looked down on him as a "small boy". Now I long so dearly for him.

Ayo and I were classmates back in secondary school. Classmates in the sense that not in the exact same class, but we were in the same "level" (he was in SS3 science class, I was in SS3 commercial class). We met again a few years ago when I visited my aunt in Lagos. My aunt was the landlord to those he was staying with. Over a few days I was around we talked alot. i got to know his mum had a stall in my school in Ibadan and i usually frequent the place to buy stuff since it wasn't far from my hostel block. He schooled in ilorin and was in Lagos for holidays. When I finally left, we exchanged numbers and he promised to call me.

Over the next few months, we exchanged a few calls. He really wanted to know me better but the pride in me didn't let me submit to him. Most of the time whenever i went to buy stuff at his mom's shop, the sales girl was always like he asked of me. I had already changed my number by then so i never thought of letting him have my new number.

Eventually we got back in touch and he regularly came over to see me at home. I thought i was using him to while away time and just saw him as one of those boys i could tax once in a while, and tax him i really did. He eventually moved to Abuja for his youth service and every now and then i would call him to send me some money, something he sometimes did.

I remember what finally led us to part. For a while he had been asking me to come over to visit him in Abuja and i kept on telling him i would, but I knew I was just posting him. Finally just to test him, i asked him to send me transport fare and if he did, I would come. He told me I should borrow the money and he'll refund it but I refused. Imagine my surprise when, i think it was two days later, I got an alert for 10k in my account. He immediately called me afterwards and told me he had sent the money and he really wanted me to come. I promised him i would, but deep in my mind, I was like mumu, he wan date woman like me, small boy like him. I didn't go and i spent the money he sent. i later switched my number off for a few days, and afterwards I called him and told him I had come to Abuja but kept trying to call him. I know he knew I was lying but he just said he was a bit busy. He never mentioned the money.

A few weeks later he came to Ibadan and told me he wanted to see me. He came to my house and i saw he had bought a car and that was what he wanted to show me. He took me out for ice cream that day and when he dropped me back home a few hours later, he told me he wanted to ask me something. He asked me why did i lie to him. i asked what he meant and he said why did I lie that i came to abuja when I didn't. He said if i needed the money and if i didn't want to come, i should have just told him so. That statement made me flare up and I yelled at him. I told him some really nasty things that day. I told him that honestly, I had never liked him and was trying hard to like him. i told him I didn't care whatever he thought and he was a small boy to me. That if I was whining for a measly 10k, I wondered how he was going to get a girl. I told him 10k was chicken change to me and it was a sum i spent doing my hair. i raved and ranted for long and he just sat there listening to me quietly.

After I had let out my steam, he quietly apologized and said he was sorry i took it that way. He shouldn't have asked in such a manner. He should have let me explain why i didn't come and that he wouldn't ask again. He also said he didn't realize that was the way i felt about him and that he was only trying to be nice, and he just saw me as someone he really cared about. That brought my mind down a bit and before he left, i told him i really didn't mean any of what I said. He then tried to kiss me, and after doing some initial gragra, i allowed him to give me a small peck on my lips.

That was the last time I saw him cry. He called me occasionally but he didn't come to Ibadan for a long while. He later called me and told me he had gotten an admission to study for his masters and he was leaving in a few days. I told him once he gets to the US he should remember to send me some dollars and he said he will.

He's been away for a few years now and I realize i miss him. i miss seeing his face, i miss our talks, i miss his "ijogbon". I thought I was just using him for his kindness but i now realize that i had developed a little flame for him in my heart. I sometimes dream about him and i really want to see him again. cry

Abegi make u just free the dude, just let him be because level don change. He's a small boy to you then and you too have become a small girl to him now. The small boy then had upgraded himself to a big boy dealing with big sophisticated foreign babe, and not a local one like you. A big lesson to others

3 Likes

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by hottest111: 9:13pm On May 16, 2016
undecided
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by 0955eb027(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2016
This one sha wants to be popular on NL. Whats that your moniker again?
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 16, 2016
you missed him cuz he travelled out.. you never did when he was in naija and now that he travelled, you'r starting to miss him...how are you a big girl sef
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Oahray: 9:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ok, let's play along. He has upgraded and, seeing potentials, you suddenly realised that he could be missed. You could keep taking money from your 'mate' before abi? You no dey shame ni?

Your imagination try small. Nice tale. At least it isn't along the cliché 'boy-cruelly-broke-my-heart' lines.

2 Likes

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by chigoizie7(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2016
I have waited to see a lady's comment, None has said anything yet
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by ageraGT: 9:47pm On May 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you're a foooll... That guy too is a fool... Someone that ought to have dropped your dirrty stinky gold digging b*tch azz. Carzy girl. Your reek of wickedness... What a dam... No good slowpoke who calls herself a big girl.. You for no miss am na... Apodi!!!! Get a life and take your money suckers off him... You dont worth the affection of any sane guy.

i await my ban!

Nevets
do u have to show urself! cant you just read the post and keep ur comment to urself! this ur comment just proves how childish you are! nobody is perfect i dont see why u choose to play God and be the judge. pipo like u cant even walk up to a decent lady and introduce urself u just hide behind the internet and rant rubbish from your food canal.
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Ajixegun: 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
thesicilian:
Wale Adenuga Productions
Plc. We are pencil in the hand of the Creator...
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Ajixegun: 9:51pm On May 16, 2016
Mrford:

Na Bollywood jare.
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by kekakuz(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2016
this story is so fakei could bet my dung
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by Ajixegun: 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
Mrford:

Na Bollywood jare. Where a girl will slap a guy and he will still kneel down and beg to peck her.
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by OkoAnike(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
What did I hear u say? "u love him", close ur mouth young woman, u didn't love him, this are the things u love.
1. U love his present Status.
2. U love his bright future (human arithmetic).
3. U love to Associate with success.
4. U love to eat where u did not labour
5. So many more... Huuummm, is that not what u want.
Pple like u are many and this has always be their lot, young woman enjoy it. Ok

1 Like

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by sconp: 10:03pm On May 16, 2016
When is the next episode coming out?can I preorder?
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by dapsonlou(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2016
emanuellah:

Ole she want collect dollars
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by debque(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
watch out for the next episode of our darling.............

1 Like

Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by olac21(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2016
First tell me your ex-moniker!then where are those big boys of then?the guy is very stupid for begging you again on top him money and you are very useless too that's if this story is true!
Re: I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him by bigcarrot15: 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
FP smelling......I need a 12 * 12 piece of land here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? / Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread. / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.