Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (5344 Views)

Poll: Is the Pastor's remarriage biblically justified?

Yes, the wife left him & remarried: 100% (6 votes)
No, he can't remarry unless she dies.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by GEW: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians and their palava. Non of them no the bible, they grab the suitable part and shun the persistent part
abuzola how did boko haram miss you?
Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by Image123(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
Why is the story so twisted? Some say the man divorced his wife, others say the wife left him. Some say the man was single for 10years, others say the divorce was 10years ago while the remarriage was 2 years ago. Some say the divorce was a result of childlessness or the woman finding a mate that pleased her, others say the divorce was because the man became a believer. Some say the man was sacked, others say he had to resign.
Well all that is not really my business. By the way, who says the 1st wife is an unbeliever? Did she say so?
Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by MadMax1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
According to the newspaper article and the man's comments, she was a caucasian he married, and they were BOTH unbelievers when they got married. He became a Christian and she left him for a number of reasons, none of which really matters. The guy persisted after her but she wouldn't budge. She left him and married another bloke. He got serious with his faith and became a pastor. He was alone for ten years. Two years ago he got married. This year his marriage became illegal and he was asked to leave his post. Chike na.
Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by moteazy(f): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2009
Remember touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by Tudor6(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2009
moteazy:

Remember touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
If i read this one more time, . . . .i'll crash the posters laptop with a virus! Try me. . .
Re: Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare by nuclearboy(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2010
@Tudor:

Tudór:

If i read this one more time, . . . .i'll crash the posters laptop with a virus! Try me. . .

Didn't know there were Atheist Terrorists. I thot we reserved that only for turbaned guys smiley

Most people worship the guy standing in front of the Altar and that is why they make judgments that are so controversial. I wonder why anyone would expect a man to stay "alone" all his life after his so-called wife had remarried? Would they rather he go (credits to Mad_Max) thru his choir like a harmattan fire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? / Exodus Never Happened And The Walls Of Jericho Did Not Come A-tumbling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.