Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? (5377 Views)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Before Adam And Eve Africans Where / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Annunaki:

@morpheous
We created you humans so that your race would develop to take up a glorious place in the universe. We have civilizations on several other planets as well. The purpose for creating man would be revealed to mankind when the human race matures enough to appreciate it's role in the bigger universal picture. For now your race is still too primitive and evil to be a part of the supreme order. The eloheems have visited your ancestors several times to reveal the truth to mankind. So of this truths remain in a distorted manner in some of your so called holy books. We never asked men to start a religion we just motivated them to live a good life. The whole human race is being assesed on this basis. It is only when your race proves it self that they would be admitted into the higher realm and allowed to co-dominate the universe.

Seeing that you are talking in the third person you are obviously an incarnation of one these beings seeing that you possess this all knowing knowledge like your revealer York.

What is the essense of this glorious stage you want us to mature to. Don't tell me its forus to live forever or maybe have no sickness and no diseases, no hunger, no stravation . Right?***

Why don't the eloheems just come down and get it over with. Glorious position my butt!

you can co dominate the universe and leave me to my ignorance. It's bliss and everything else is a deception and an ever einextingushable appetite for POWER. Theres no equilibrium in that notion.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
Annunaki:

@morpheous
We created you humans so that your race would develop to take up a glorious place in the universe. We have civilizations on several other planets as well. The purpose for creating man would be revealed to mankind when the human race matures enough to appreciate it's role in the bigger universal picture. For now your race is still too primitive and evil to be a part of the supreme order. The eloheems have visited your ancestors several times to reveal the truth to mankind. So of this truths remain in a distorted manner in some of your so called holy books. We never asked men to start a religion we just motivated them to live a good life. The whole human race is being assesed on this basis. It is only when your race proves it self that they would be admitted into the higher realm and allowed to co-dominate the universe.

Oh by the way tell Link, the hoover craft is out of diseal fuel so we need to go to the heather lands close to the machine worlds harvest fields which is the only area we can tap into the earths's curst for some rich fuel.

I am getting tired of this damn ship runing out of gass.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
schmuck:

Let me shed moer light on this.

It's not the E.Ts that didn't want to reveal themselves, it's actually our own government that is covering this up.

Their argument is this: that it will cause chaos, fear and general disorder if the public know the truth that aliens have been present on earth permanently for decades.

Google 'area 51' and see what you come up with.

You underestimate the power of the human mind.

schmuck:

But the fact is this;the power that be in this world are covering it up because if the aliens presence is known and their technology revealed, it will cause a change in power balance.

Have you heard about Zero Power Generation, Anti-Gravity Technology etc??

Those are the things the world power doesn't want to make public.

Imagine what will happen to countries that rely solely on oil and oil product to control the world. That means the world will be generating enough and enourmous amount of power/energy free.
That is the extent of those aliens technology.

Imagine having anti-gravity technology on a full scale

No need to construct roads, you can build your house anywhere you want, you move anywhere at any instant , the advantages are endless.

What it translate to is that there will be shift in power balance. No more civilized societies, 'cause everyone will be the same.

World power don;t want this to happen.

So to summarize its all about power and control and the "man" doesn't want us to know cause then we will be free but his powers seek to control us.

i see i must be too dimwitted to even be able to analyze this notion and you telling me has revealed it.

Eureka now I know.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
I just realised these guys were just joking. Now i feel so silly tongue

Good one guys, I almost fell for it grin

Either that or you could be Scientologists.

They have similar beliefs i think.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
mantraa:

I just realised these guys were just joking. Now i feel so silly tongue

Good one guys, I almost fell for it grin

Either that or you could be Scientologists.

They have similar beliefs i think.

Horus aint' joking about green skin.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
I am getting tired of this damn ship runing out of gass.

The ship used by the eloheems dont need gass, instead they use the magnetic field of the planet, a free and unlimited energy.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
Horus:

The ship used by the eloheems dont need gass, instead they use the magnetic field of the planet, a free and unlimited energy.

can I upgrade to that hover craft
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2009
What we are discussing here is by no means a joke. angry

Earth human need to evolve or ascend into higher vibration to really know their origin and connect back to their source/creator.

We on earth do not normally perceive these higher beings because we operate in the third-dimension which is very dense and veiled from the higher vibrational frequency dimensions.

Very soon, earth will evolve with every being on it into the fifth dimension through the fourth. Then we will see and behold the true nature of our universe, then we will be able to see other beings that make up the galactic federation in which the people of the earth have no representative yet because we are still operating in the third dimension.

During this ascension of earth, those that are too hooked on earthly/mundane things will not be able to evolve/ascend and will be forced to start over the perfection of their soul in another third dimension planet suited to them.

Before the earth can ascend into this fifth dimension, there will be physical cleansing of earth. Earth will shift from its axis.

This will cause great catastrophe and disasters on earth. Then those that are ready to evolve, those that are living in LOVE and HARMONY, those that are spiritually matured, that have attained the higher frequency will be rescued by the Galactic Fleet stationed about 7000 miles above the planet even now.

The method they will employ is what we call BEAMING. That is, people will be beamed up into those ships electromagnetically where they will be furher tuned into the right frequency to live in that dimension.

Note: All this occurence is what was recorded in the Bible as second coming, where people will be raptured/transformed and be taken to heaven.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by sarmy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

What we are discussing here is by no means a joke. angry

Earth human need to evolve or ascend into higher vibration to really know their origin and connect back to their source/creator.

We on earth do not normally perceive these higher beings because we operate in the third-dimension which is very dense and veiled from the higher vibrational frequency dimensions.

Very soon, earth will evolve with every being on it into the fifth dimension through the fourth. Then we will see and behold the true nature of our universe, then we will be able to see other beings that make up the galactic federation in which the people of the earth have no representative yet because we are still operating in the third dimension.

During this ascension of earth, those that are too hooked on earthly/mundane things will not be able to evolve/ascend and will be forced to start over the perfection of their soul in another third dimension planet suited to them.

Before the earth can ascend into this fifth dimension, there will be physical cleansing of earth. Earth will shift from its axis.

This will cause great catastrophe and disasters on earth. Then those that are ready to evolve, those that are living in LOVE and HARMONY, those that are spiritually matured, that have attained the higher frequency will be rescued by the Galactic Fleet stationed about 7000 miles above the planet even now.

The method they will employ is what we call BEAMING. That is, people will be beamed up into those ships electromagnetically where they will be furher tuned into the right frequency to live in that dimension.

Note: All this occurence is what was recorded in the Bible as second coming, where people will be raptured/transformed and be taken to heaven.

Where do you get all these from, can you provide more information, things are not as we probably thought they are.

Cheers!
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
sarmy:

Where do you get all these from, can you provide more information, things are not as we probably thought they are.

@sarmy,

You are quite right sarmy. Things are not what they seem to be AT ALL.

First, have an open mind.

Even before I started knowing about all these things, I have known from my young age that we cannot possibly be the only intelligent being in the whole universe.
Out of the whole universe, we have galaxies in which Milky Way is one, in the galaxies we have star systems (in our own case solar system), then we have several planets in our solar system where [b]Earth [/b]is one.

I used to wonder; is it possible that out of all those universes, it is only this tiny planet inside solar system that has life

Now, people are beginning to realize that intelligent life abound all over the universe. In fact, there is hardly any star system that does not have intelligent beings residing there.

Human on earth, we are still very very low on intelligent/technology/spiritual scale compared to these beings.

Again, they occupy a different dimension from us, that is the reason we have not been able to see them with our naked eyes. Those beings, most of them are now in the fifth, sixth even seventh dimension.

As we evolve on earth, we too will ascend to the fifth dimension.

The E.Ts started taking interest in earth again after WWII when we unleash the terror of Nuclear/Hydrogen Bomb, they are concerned because such actions can & will affect the order of things in the galaxy especially if earth people should destroy this planet.

The Prime Creator created everything in the universe in harmony and love.

The faster we embrace LOVE & HARMONY, the faster we will evolve and easier it will be for us when this world comes to an end as we know it.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

@sarmy,

Even before I started knowing about all these things, I have known from my young age that we cannot possibly be the only intelligent being in the whole universe.
Out of the whole universe, we have galaxies in which Milky Way is one, in the galaxies we have star systems (in our own case solar system), then we have several planets in our solar system where [b]Earth [/b]is one.

I used to wonder; is it possible that out of all those universes, it is only this tiny planet inside solar system that has life

Now, people are beginning to realize that intelligent life abound all over the universe. In fact, there is hardly any star system that does not have intelligent beings residing there.

Human on earth, we are still very very low on intelligent/technology/spiritual scale compared to these beings.

Again, they occupy a different dimension from us, that is the reason we have not been able to see them with our naked eyes. Those beings, most of them are now in the fifth, sixth even seventh dimension.

The E.Ts started taking interest in earth again after WWII when we unleash the terror of Nuclear/Hydrogen Bomb, they are concerned because such actions can & will affect the order of things in the galaxy especially if earth people should destroy this planet.

The faster we embrace LOVE & HARMONY, the faster we will evolve and easier it will be for us when this world comes to an end as we know it.

Dude u need tocheck yourself into a mental health facility. Your delusions are extremely grandiose.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by dafidixone(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
Yes for those in the business of discrediting the bible, to them they thought this is a point.  But those that would involve critical thinking you will come to see that where science failed, the bible is been helpful.  The bible is the word form the mouth of God written by those given the inspiratioon.

You will agree with me that Civilization starts from Egypt, you will also agree with me that Moses and the Story of Isrealite captiovities was recorded in egypt history.  You will also agree with me that art of writing starts in Egypt and the Royal and important people have the opportunity of learning the art.  Moses was raised as a Prince in Egypt so he must have had the opportunity of learning the art of writing.

Now we have to look at how Bible was compliled for the present use.  The bible were originally written in scrolls hidden in one cave or the other and in other areas (Archiological report has shown most of this things).

The book of Genesis was written by Moses from what God told him directly.  The story of creation was not formed by Moses because in the time when Moses had encounter with God, he would have asked God some questions that will proof to Moses that the God he was dealing with was different from gods of the Egyptians.  Moses was convinced that he is on to the Most High God the creator of the Universe.

Coming form this background, we must understand that there might be limitation in the account of every event documented,many things will have  to be infared.  For example, it may be unreasonable to ask your father if you are a male or female when he is talling you the account of your birth.  

Why I feel the aspect of how Cain met other people on earth as at then might be living an unneccessary part of how Cain moved upon the earth before coming to the point and also the span of time that it takes.  The age of people met at that time was not also in the picture.

What might probarbly happen is that since God told this story to Moses, it will be unreasonable of Moses to doubt the word of God.  It will also be unreasonable for Moses to be asking God for the accopunt of Cain movement over the earth and for the age of those that he met on his way.

Let us liken the journey of Cain to that of a mad man, can anyone track the movement of a mobile mad man?

The point we must get here is that Adam and Eve had other children apart from this two mentioned before.  And no account of the children movement were given to us.

The bottomline of this story is to tell us that only God is actually the creator of the univesrse and He has the authentic record of how He did it.

Egyptians also have their gods but none of the gods could give a convincing account of creration.  Let us get message in every word of God not to focus on the literary application .  Bible is a sacred book that must be read with serious meditation.  If not you will only read it like yopu are reading Mills & Booms.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
dafidixone:

You will agree with me that Civilization starts from Egypt, you will also agree with me that Moses and the Story of Isrealite captiovities was recorded in egypt history.

Where is this in egyptian history. The closets the story of israelites or Moses in documented history is the hyskos or Imotep who is hypothesized to be the equivalent to Moses.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by sarmy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

@sarmy,

Thanks for the add info

who if I may ask this prime creator? and why all these galaxies, planets & universes, what's he up to?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
@Morpheus

You are afraid that all what you believed in is about to be questioned or probably shattered , I understand.

@dafidixone,

Stories in the Bible happened. But I am telling you that most things in Bible is figurative. Any Historian will tell you that most stories in Bible originated from several earlier scripts. That should tell you something - This is a fact and it is verifiable.

The story of Cain really pointed it out that there were other people on earth during this time. No matter how you want to look at it.

For doubters, look at my post on the first page where respected military officers gave their testimony about what they saw, experienced and underwent concerning Extra-Terrestrials.

@Sarmy,

The Prime Creator is GOD. He created all the universes as an expression of HIMSELF.

Because HE is Infinite, HIS creations are infinite and diverse so much that human cannot imagine it.

To think that we are the only intelligent being created is to limit the Prime Creator.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

@Morpheus

You are afraid that all what you believed in is about to be questioned or probably shattered , I understand.

If it is shattered I'll just make up some other stuff that will make me comfortable and give meaning to my existence.

I always wonder why these aliens always vist western countries and why there have been no sightings of crop circles in the deepest jungles of the serengety or in the congo

How come they are no sightings in my village in naija. how come no stories of abductions being researched over there. World war II was in 1939-45. my parents didn't see no aliens nor did their grand parents, only stories of witches and mami waters( those must have been the aliens)

Of course your logic would state the aliens obviously would bypass any country which it deems less advanced cause the people are going to become extinct or are too primitive to comprehend their presence huh?

Frankly speaking I could care less if an alien nation invaded or landed on the earth or about glaxaies far far away, wouldn't make a difference to me anywhich way.

Before I jack out of the Matrix,

Morpheus says "the ever unending quest to the meaning of life leaves some of us eerly insane when we cannot deal with reality as it is presented to us."
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

The Prime Creator is GOD. He created all the universes as an expression of HIMSELF.

Because HE is Infinite, HIS creations are infinite and diverse so much that human cannot imagine it.

To think that we are the only intelligent being created is to limit the Prime Creator.

And the eloheems passed on this knowledge to you guys huh? in hidden messages collected centuries in scripture, professy, hylogriephics and culture.

HE created us as an expression yet limited us so that "humans cannot imagine it" or can we?

Now I get it. They are playing games with us so we can reach our true potentials.

Damn you sure did break it down to me.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
@morpheus,

I am sure you can explain Crop Circles , grin
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
schmuck:

@morpheus,

I am sure you can explain Crop Circles , grin

you are the ones with the answers. maybe you should explain it.

And while you are at it , don't forge to give an answer to my previous question.

Here's another one. Why stop at crop circles, why not eskimo circles to highlight the melting of ice  glaciers in the antartic since this palent is already in peril. What's with the games?

Even if we transcend or transmorph into this higher state of energy, of what relevance is all this information to us in our human form since this form we are in is deemed irrelevant. weshould just have experiencies as humans and then when we are done, puff! off to the next phase.

Why take us through this metamorphosis. Where is the purpose?

I need answers?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2009
There was no human on earth before Adam. Read the Bible it has all the answers.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/tools/cains_wife.asp
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

There was no human on earth before Adam. Read the Bible it has all the answers.

First of all according to Genesis 1:27 God Created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Notice that it says male and female created he them even before the creation of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve weren’t created until Genesis 5:2 and this quote is from Genesis 1:28. It even goes to say in Genesis 1:28 that God blessed them and said be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. As you can see the word re-plenish was used and I think this is self explanatory; so this could not have been the beginning of creation.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

First of all according to Genesis 1:27 God Created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Notice that it says male and female created he them even before the creation of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve weren’t created until Genesis 5:2 and this quote is from Genesis 1:28. It even goes to say in Genesis 1:28 that God blessed them and said be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. As you can see the word re-plenish was used and I think this is self explanatory; so this could not have been the beginning of creation.

There is no gap period in the creation account. In Gen. 1:2 God's first step in creation introduces 3 environments.

[list]
[li]An empy and formless earth;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]A formless mass cloaked in darkness and[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]The Spirit of God hovering over the surface.[/li]
[/list]
The words "formless and "empty" can be literally translated to "unformed and unfilled." This phrase is the key to the creation account.

[list]
[li]In the first 3 days the Earth was "formed"[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]In the second 3 days it was "filled"[/li]
[/list]

The arrangement of those first 6 days shows a clear order in God's creation.

[list]
[li]Days 1,2 and 3 He moved creation from a formless to a formed state.[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Days 4,5 and 6 He moved creation from an empty to a filled state[/li]
[/list]

So you can see that order and population form the thrust of God's creative work.  Genesis 1 outlines God's creation of the world and everything in it, while Genesis 2 details the creation of man and woman. A sports commentator is not in error when (after a game) he gives in-depth analysis and fails to repeat every detail in chronological order. He is merely reviewing the completed game by mentioning the highlights. 

Genesis 1 and the beginning of Genesis 2 takes the creation account one step further by clarifying the three roles which humankind was to fill (replenish) Humankind's first role was to populate (replenish) the earth.  (the obsolete Elizabeth English called  "replenish" which means to populate or to fill the earth.  The word replenish was a very suitable word to choose in 1611 because at the time the word meant to fill completely, refuting any alleged gap.  The Hebrew word here means to fill, to fill up, such as the word replete.  Today the meaning of replenish has been altered to mean refill.  This problem arose because of the way English language has changed.

Jesus Christ, the Word of God at the Beginning of creation (John 1:1-3), gives the proper interpretation of His Words when He quoted from both chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis.  He said in Mark 10:6-9

"But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
@OLAADEGBU

Re- mean again. The bible use the word replenish, and i insist RE-plenish, you must  trace the prefix re- and see what it means. to re-fill the earth. Within many religious sects the first scroll is interpreted as Genesis, but in the Aramic (Hebrew) language it translates to “barashith.” The word barashith comes from the root word bara – meaning, “to reconstruct, or reconstruction.” In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic), bara also means “to make” or “reconsruct” Not only is the word Genesis misinterpreted, the title of the scroll is translated incorrectly as “Sefer Maaseh Barashith,” “The Book of Creation.” However, the Aramic word ciphra means “scroll” and the correct translation should be "The Scroll of Reconstruction." The title of the Scroll of Barashith in itself confirms the fact that Genesis is a recording of the reconstruction of the planet Earth, and replenishing (re-) of man, the refilling (re-) of Earth and not the original creation.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by mantraa: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
The bible is a work of fiction just like any other work of fiction. Arguing over its interpretation is the same as argunig over the interpretation and true meaning of the latest Harry Potter book.

It's not real
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by morpheus24: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

@OLAADEGBU

Re- mean again. The bible use the word replenish, and i insist RE-plenish, you must trace the prefix re- and see what it means. to re-fill the earth. Within many religious sects the first scroll is interpreted as Genesis, but in the Aramic (Hebrew) language it translates to “barashith.” The word barashith comes from the root word bara – meaning, “to reconstruct, or reconstruction.” In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic), bara also means “to make” or “reconsruct” Not only is the word Genesis misinterpreted, the title of the scroll is translated incorrectly as “Sefer Maaseh Barashith,” “The Book of Creation.” However, the Aramic word ciphra means “scroll” and the correct translation should be "The Scroll of Reconstruction." The title of the Scroll of Barashith in itself confirms the fact that Genesis is a recording of the reconstruction of the planet Earth, and replenishing (re-) of man, the refilling (re-) of Earth and not the original creation.

Symantics,
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

@OLAADEGBU

Re- mean again. The bible use the word replenish, and i insist RE-plenish, you must  trace the prefix re- and see what it means. to re-fill the earth. Within many religious sects the first scroll is interpreted as Genesis, but in the Aramic (Hebrew) language it translates to “barashith.” The word barashith comes from the root word bara – meaning, “to reconstruct, or reconstruction.” In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic), bara also means “to make” or “reconsruct” Not only is the word Genesis misinterpreted, the title of the scroll is translated incorrectly as “Sefer Maaseh Barashith,” “The Book of Creation.” However, the Aramic word ciphra means “scroll” and the correct translation should be "The Scroll of Reconstruction." The title of the Scroll of Barashith in itself confirms the fact that Genesis is a recording of the reconstruction of the planet Earth, and replenishing (re-) of man, the refilling (re-) of Earth and not the original creation.

If you are still confused with the semantics go to the One who was there at the Beginning and listen to His own side of the story (His-story).  Biblical History is His Story.

He said, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." Mark 10:6

That is an eyewitness account from your Creator who was there in the very Beginning.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." -- John 1:1
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
"But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." Mark 10:6
Yes, and?. What is your point?. Where is mentioned Adam in Mark 10:6?. The topic is Are There Human On Earth Before Adam?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

Yes, and?. What is your point?. Where is mentioned Adam in Mark 10:6?. The topic is Are There Human On Earth Before Adam?

If you read the statement of Jesus further to verse 9 you will find out that He was quoting from both chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis of which Adam and Eve are the main characters.

Jesus clearly taught that the creation was young, for Adam and Eve to have existed from the beginning, not billion of years after the universe and earth came into existence. Jesus made similar remarks in Mark 13:19 indicating that man's sufferings started very near the beginning of creation. The parallel phrases of "from the foundation of the world" and "from the blood of Abel" in Luke 11:50-51 also indicate that Jesus placed Abel very close to the beginning of creation, not billion of years after the beginning. His Jewish listeners would have assumed this meaning in Jesus' words, for the first-century Jewish historian Josephus indicates that the Jews of His day believed that both the first day of creation and Adam's creation were about 5,000 years before Christ.

Jesus treated as historical fact the accounts in the OT, which religious and atheistic skeptics think are unbelievable mythology as we can see expressed in this thread. These historical accounts include Adam and Eve as the first married couple (Matt. 19:3-6; Mark 10:3-9)
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

If you read the statement of Jesus further to verse 9 you will find out that He was quoting from both chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis of which Adam and Eve are the main characters.

Jesus clearly taught that the creation was young, for Adam and Eve to have existed from the beginning, not billion of years after the universe and earth came into existence. Jesus made similar remarks in Mark 13:19 indicating that man's sufferings started very near the beginning of creation. The parallel phrases of "from the foundation of the world" and "from the blood of Abel" in Luke 11:50-51 also indicate that Jesus placed Abel very close to the beginning of creation, not billion of years after the beginning. His Jewish listeners would have assumed this meaning in Jesus' words, for the first-century Jewish historian Josephus indicates that the Jews of His day believed that both the first day of creation and Adam's creation were about 5,000 years before Christ.

Jesus treated as historical fact the accounts in the OT, which religious and atheistic skeptics think are unbelievable mythology as we can see expressed in this thread. These historical accounts include Adam and Eve as the first married couple (Matt. 19:3-6; Mark 10:3-9)

You are talking about the creation of the caucasian His-Story. They found bones who are Millions of years olds.
Did you look for the meaning of the word Re- in Replenish?

1-. Since everyone came from Adam and Eve who, according to Christian doctrine, were the first human beings, then why doesn’t everyone look exactly alike?

2-.If all Human beings came from Adam and Eve , who according to Christian doctrine came from the rib of Adam, Then shouldn't everyone on the planet Earth have the same Blood Type?

3-.If there was no one on the planet except for Adam and eve Cain and abel, and abel was killed in Genesis 4:8 ,then who did cain have children by in Genesis 4:17?

4-. Where was/is the land of Nod?

5-. Who was Enoch's Mother a.k.a. Cains wife?
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

You are talking about the creation of the caucasian His-Story. They found bones who are Millions of years olds.
Did you look for the meaning of the word Re- in Replenish?

1-. Since everyone came from Adam and Eve who, according to Christian doctrine, were the first human beings, then why doesn’t everyone look exactly alike?

2-.If all Human beings came from Adam and Eve , who according to Christian doctrine came from the rib of Adam, Then shouldn't everyone on the planet Earth have the same Blood Type?

3-.If there was no one on the planet except for Adam and eve Cain and abel, and abel was killed in Genesis 4:8 ,then who did cain have children by in Genesis 4:17?

4-. Where was/is the land of Nod?

5-. Who was Enoch's Mother a.k.a. Cains wife?

My Chambers dictionary gave two meanings.  The first one for the current language which said to fill again.  The other a shakespearean English meaning to complete or consumate.  The Hebrew word in Genesis 1:28 means to fill, to fill up.  By 1611 the word replenish meant to fill but today the same word means to Refill.

If you had taken the time to read the weblink I suggested earlier on this thread you wouldn't be asking the above questions now because it answered most if not all of your questions.  Here is the web site again.

Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
@
OLAADEGBU

This mean that now you know that there was people before Adam and Eve.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
Horus:

@
OLAADEGBU

This mean that now you know that there was people before Adam and Eve.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. -- 1 Corinthians 15:45

Adam is a key figure in the Bible.  He is described as the first man Adam.  The word Adam means man, the one who brought sin into the world.  He made it necessary for Jesus, the last Adam, to atone for all humans, and then rise from the grave with the promise of complete redemption for fallen creation.  If Adam was just a myth as many of you are suggesting, we would not be able to fully understand the work of Jesus. 

If Adam and Eve were not real, then we ought to doubt whether their children were real too, and their children and so on, and then we ought to doubt the first 11 chapters of Genesis, and so on.  All the genealogies accept Adam as being a literal person, so their children Cain and Abel (Genesis 4:9,10; Luke 11:50,51) must be real too.  Jesus was descended from Adam, and it is impossible to be descended from a myth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Carry Over To Cross Over / Why Evil Disproves Atheism / Meet God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.