Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested (490 Views)

See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested by mydream23(f): 7:43am On May 17, 2016
BREAKING: Nanny who abducted one-year-old boy arrested

Covenant Bassey, the nanny, who abducted one-year-old David Robinson in Calabar, has been arrested by the police after a manhunt.

Bassey had fled her employer’s home in the Satellite Town area of Calabar on Friday, taking David along and carting away other valuables.

David’s mum, Mrs. Uche Robinson, confirmed the arrest of Bassey and rescue of her son in a Facebook post.

The post read, “David has been found Hallelujah… I want to say a very big thank you to all who showed concern with their prayers,test messages,media post/shares and tags during this hard time of looking for my son.

“David and the nanny were found today at Trailer Park, Onne, where she was trying to sell the baby…”

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/05/breaking-nanny-who-abducted-one-year.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested by ourkobo: 7:46am On May 17, 2016
I d come
Re: BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested by playtheblues(f): 7:47am On May 17, 2016
Why are people becoming so wicked nowadays?
Re: BREAKING News: Nanny Who Abducted One-year-old Boy Arrested by Pavore9: 7:49am On May 17, 2016
Glad she was caught.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: How Second Chibok Schoolgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army / I Didn’t Kill My Wife, Shonde Husband Tells Court / 'none Of Our Strike Team Has Been Arrested By Military' - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.