Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

If There Is A Second Coming, Do You Wish To Remain Your Gender? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If There Is A Second Coming, Do You Wish To Remain Your Gender? (401 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If There Is A Second Coming, Do You Wish To Remain Your Gender? by ayrulez(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2016
Some men wish they are females while in some female's case, it's vice versa. Guess those men will like to get some benefits the ladies get from men or better still have back and front, then use them to terrorise the society..some girls are tired of everything that start with "me" in their life, menopause, mensstruation, men etc...as for me, I will prefer my gender over and over again...
Re: If There Is A Second Coming, Do You Wish To Remain Your Gender? by klassykute(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2016
space booked

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Children's Day Celebration / Florida Man May Have Found Himself / End Skin Problems With 100% Natural Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.