Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Are Women Still Equal With Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Still Equal With Men? (362 Views)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Still Equal With Men? by Dammy0247: 9:17am On May 17, 2016
quality Tussle ( Are Women Really The Weaker Vessel?) by Dammy0247: 9:28pm
“There is no better way to overpower a twinkle of doubt than the sincerity of Unclad truth -By G.D. Damabel.

“Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered 1 Peter 3:7.

I do not believe in contextual insinuations but I always tick the scale in favour of the context of the the content of the text.
Does the context of that verse above define fully the nature of a woman or does it expressly portray men as the stronger vessel in any ramification?.

I believe women are more emotional not because they are weak but the anticipation and sometimes the unconscious anxieties that the serpent who discredited them before God and man is still in their garden.
I do hold that, a woman's earnest desire for perfection and to remain chaste is the greatest contributing factor of her being emotional.
But are men excluded from emotion?. Remember Jesus said the other day that the flesh is weak but the spirit is willing referring to male disciples.

For indept answer to this question ARE WOMEN REALLY THE WEAKER VESSEL?.
Check exclusive post on my personal website.
https://godfreydamabel.com/2016/05/13/are-women-really-the-weaker-vessel/

(1) (Reply)

Living A Healthy Way Of Life / Family Radio / Barbara Is Number 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.