Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Relationship Advice For Women From Loverboo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice For Women From Loverboo (692 Views)

Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For Women From Loverboo by kingsaf(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
Signs That a Taurus Man Likes You
Aha! So, you like a Taurus man. Smart (and brave) girl, that's a good choice, for he will cater to all your romantic whims, like you never knew was possible. So, I know you like him, but do you know if the Taurus guy really likes you? No? That's ok, we'll just find out together, shall we? There are some sure telltale signs that a Taurus man likes you. Whether you're dating a Taurus man or have a Taurus lover, this article is a must read for you.

Are you the girl who believes in fairy tales? Are you often accused of expecting too much from your men? Then you and I are the best of pals and I must tell you, that choosing a Taurus man takes you a step closer to your dream fairy tale. Trust me, find the perfect Taurus male specimen and lay the bait. Then wait for the catch, the signs that a Taurus man likes you. Once you have them, my girl, you have it all - a fantastic guy who will cherish you for life, a prince charming that does not ride horses and a love like no other. I don't envy you though, you see, I already have my very own Taurus man. www.win-love..com

(1) (Reply)

Beauty In The Eyes Of The Beholder' / DOES THIS GUY REALLY LOVE ME??? / A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.