Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari (1553 Views)

Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return / Daily Sit-out To Demand Buhari’s Impeachment Or Resignation Begins In Abuja, UK / Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by olubitv(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his resolve to deal
with those involved in blowing up oil installations in the Niger Delta
region.
Assuring that such persons and their sponsors will be punished,
Buhari disclosed that he had ordered service chiefs to get the
perpetrators.

Buhari, who spoke on the sideline of his London meeting, said:
“What I know is that I was elected by the whole country and the
least I can do is to keep the country together somehow. I assure you
we will develop the capacity to do it.
“If you can recall, I appointed a retired Brigadier General (Boroh).
When I give people assignment, I develop terms of reference for
them and I allow them to do their work. I understand the problem.
“I spoke with the Chief of Naval Staff and other service chiefs to
work with him and help him to make sure that those who are
blowing the installations, sabotaging investments in Nigeria, we will
deal with them eventually.”
On whether his government has reneged on the amnesty
programme, Buhari said: “They are saying that the agreement on
amnesty, including payment and training and employment were not
being met. These are their allegations.
“So we put this officer who is from there to revisit the agreement
and get them and see which part of the agreement the Federal
Government needs to fulfill.
“The fundamental thing is that we have to secure Nigeria before we
can manage it efficiently. I assure you that we are going to do that.
Try and develop confidence in our ability to do it eventually.”
SOURCE : http://www.nigerianspolitics.com/2016/05/i-will-send-niger-delta-avengers-to.html

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2016
boooohari na full undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Bolugist2002: 9:41am On May 17, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by junketer(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2016
This man keeps spewing trash all the time. Even ngeneukwenu has given up on this man. Lest i forget, baba bubu when are you going to send the herdsmen back to libya? And again mr bubu, south west has oil now, so can we please divide this coutry already so that the north and south west can continue with their romance as one nigeria and leave the SE/SS alone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by playtheblues(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2016
What do you have to say about the Libyan" herdsmen who killed more than 600 people in Benue yesterday or is oil more important than human lives to you?
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by junketer(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2016
playtheblues:
What do you have to say about the Libyan" herdsmen who killed more than 600 people in Benue yesterday or is oil more important than human lives to you?
u still dey ask, its obvious that oil is more important to buhari than human lives. Mr integrity my foot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by ever811(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2016
were will u send ur brothers who are blowing something more important than oil...human life sir..
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Immunity1(f): 9:59am On May 17, 2016
That is you my president you never be a coward

4 Likes

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by pet4ril(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2016
What of his fellow Fulani's killing people?
He will clap for their great job well done

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2016
So where in the quote did he say he will send them to the grave?

You people keep trying ceaselessly to make this man sound autocratic.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by lilprinze: 10:17am On May 17, 2016
Buhari is a 1st class dullard
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by lilprinze: 10:22am On May 17, 2016
so when is the dullard going to send his Fulani herdsmen to their grave .

1 Like

Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Luckylife(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2016
Fulanis herdsmen have been sending innocent victims to their graves . A wise man will save people before saving oil .
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by possibilita(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
This man be feeling untouchable hmmmm abi e never watch "Olimpus has fallen"?
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Godstraight(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Dlee1(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2016
junketer:
This man keeps spewing trash all the time. Even ngeneukwenu has given up on this man. Lest i forget, baba bubu when are you going to send the herdsmen back to libya? And again mr bubu, south west has oil now, so can we please divide this coutry already so that the north and south west can continue with their romance as one nigeria and leave the SE/SS alone.
Don't be mislead, SS never believed in SE. I don't know why we the SE keep believing on SS who betrayed us during the civil war. This people are not to be trusted.
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Dlee1(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2016
OP IS A LIAR! OP IS A LIAR!! OP IS A LIAR!!! Our President never said that he is sending the Niger delta avengers to their grave. Op, why are you painting this man evil?
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Ariani: 11:00am On May 17, 2016
Dlee1:
Don't be mislead, SS never believed in SE. I don't know why we the SE keep believing on SS who betrayed us during the civil war. This people are not to be trusted.

You mean, Anioma people, Egbema, Ekpeye,Asa and Ndoki people, who are also SS betrayed other Igbos during the war?
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by playtheblues(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2016
The man na longer throat.

junketer:
u still dey ask, its obvious that oil is more important to buhari than human lives. Mr integrity my foot.
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by ogblechisalex: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
IstandwithPMB# This so call NDA are sponsored bunch of fools. They claimed they are well read, but is a shame for Them to be disrupting peace in That Region.
PMB deal with them and their Sponsors.
Re: I Will Send Niger Delta Avengers Totheir Grave As They Demand – Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On May 17, 2016
Then we'll go to the grave together

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Bola Tinubu In London(photo) / You Are Clueless Seeking For Emergency Powers - Ekiti PDP To Buhari / Photos From White Wedding Of Ali Modu Sheriff's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.