Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) (1199 Views)

Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by Ebal: 10:03am On May 17, 2016
We looked up straight to heaven for 19 years and three angels sent from up above for us to love,to hold and rock and kiss good night, to wrap our arms real tight and keep them safe and warm while counting their toes, stay believing we did now have 3 angels sent from up above". This just has to be God, and nothing else.

After 19 years of waiting , he did it and above all he made it up to them by giving them 3 beautiful kids ( both sex) God is a Miracle worker and he never fails. Just believe and trust in him, it's never too late for to do it.

shared on Oduola Shotunde Ig page @modu27photography

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/after-19-years-of-marriage-god-gave.html#more

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by Starieangel(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2016
So adorable. Wow! God of all times. He faileth not.
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by Bolugist2002: 10:05am On May 17, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by DesChyko: 10:10am On May 17, 2016
It pays to have faith.

But these bloggers have no joy..

No name? E fit be another person children dem just carry this touching story join am undecided

1 Like

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by divinetagbo(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2016
Bless God
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
NONSENSE!!!! God or fertility treatment gave them triplets?!l

1 Like

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by TV01(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:
NONSENSE!!!! God or fertility treatment gave them triplets?!l
Bro', whatever the way and to whomever attributable, surely you should first rejoice with them on their blessing grin. Secondly, is it not God who gave man the ability to devise fertility treatment? Thirdly, whatever men can, will or have devised, I'm yet to hear of any creating reproductive organs from scratch - and out of nothing cool.

A few of you posts have been highly questionable of late, is all ok wink?

And finally, all glory to God....hallelujah!!!!!! cheesy

TV

1 Like

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by MRBrownJ: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
TV01:

Bro', whatever the way and to whomever attributable, surely you should first rejoice with them on their blessing

more NONSENSE from deluded people who think that having a child is a blessing.... raising a child PROPERLY is the real blessing, as we certainly know that many unfit mothers are having kids and throwing them in garbage bin and gutters.

Secondly, is it not God who gave man the ability to devise fertility treatment?

well if that is the case then it is equally that "god" who gave man the ability for abortion, yet are you not against it because it doesnt fit your selfish religious agenda?! abeg!

Thirdly, whatever men can, will or have devised, I'm yet to hear of any creating reproductive organs from scratch - and out of nothing

it was created by the man above, in the sky called Harry Potter.... everyone knows that! but hey, if you have any proof that it wasnt created by Harry Potter and instead by "your" God, then i sure would like to hear that.

A few of you posts have been highly questionable of late, is all ok?

sorry if i dont conform to your way of thinking

And finally, all glory to God....hallelujah!!!!!!

all glory to Harry Potter too, right?

2 Likes

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

more NONSENSE from deluded people who think that having a child is a blessing.... raising a child PROPERLY is the real blessing, as we certainly know that many unfit mothers are having kids and throwing them in garbage bin and gutters.

well if that is the case then it is equally that "god" who gave man the ability for abortion, yet are you not against it because it doesnt fit your selfish religious agenda?! abeg!

it was created by the man above, in the sky calledHarry Potter.... everyone knows that! but hey, if you have any proof that it wasnt created by Harry Potter and instead by "your" God, then i sure would like to hear that.

This one cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
Wat a mighty God we serve. Such cuties
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by TV01(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:
So if "raising a child properly is a blessing", the child will not be born before being raised grin. And the birth of child - cannot be celebrated in it's own right until it is properly raised grin.

And I am happy for "my way of thinking" to be questioned. What about yours? What gives you the right to determine who is an unfit mother. Or father for that matter. What are your credentials? Is there anything here to suggest the couple in question are not?

MRBrownJ:
Why get your knickers in a twist, rather than reason rightly. If a gift is used for good, is the giver not to be honoured? and if it is used - contrary to the givers desire - for bad, is the giver to be blamed?

MRBrownJ:
it was created by the man above, in the sky called Harry Potter.... everyone knows that! but hey, if you have any proof that it wasnt created by Harry Potter and instead by "your" God, then i sure would like to hear that.
And if you have proof for how it was done, we'd appreciate your spelling it out. But in lieu of anything you have to offer, let others rejoice ion their own way. You see your belligerent and sweaty funk was uncalled for.

MRBrownJ:
Hypocrite. Are you not bug-eyed because this story does not conform with yours grin

MRBrownJ:
If that's who you worship, good for you, but don't rain on other peoples parades - because they don't conform wink.

TV

2 Likes

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by MRBrownJ: 8:40pm On May 17, 2016
TV01:

So if "raising a child properly is a blessing", the child will not be born before being raised grin. And the birth of child - cannot be celebrated in it's own right until it is properly raised grin.

what has one got to do with the other? why dont you also bless the day they conceived that child while you are at it.... having a child is NOT a blessing as many unfit mother can have one and subsequently kill that child. if that is indeed a blessing in your world, then fair enough.

And I am happy for "my way of thinking" to be questioned. What about yours? What gives you the right to determine who is an unfit mother. Or father for that matter. What are your credentials? Is there anything here to suggest the couple in question are not?

you seem to be mistaking here, YOU are the one questioning MY way of thinking as YOU are the one who quoted me trying to enforce some blessing here from my part. so next time, keep your opinion to the THREAD, if you have nothing to say, and dont quote me.
so far as i know each and everyone of us are entitled to our opinions, whether they fit into your religious beliefs or not.

Why get your knickers in a twist, rather than reason rightly. If a gift is used for good, is the giver not to be honoured? and if it is used - contrary to the givers desire - for bad, is the giver to be blamed?

bwaaaaaah! i have honoured Harry Potter for whatever he has created on earth.... whoever you honour is up to you.

And if you have proof for how it was done, we'd appreciate your spelling it out. But in lieu of anything you have to offer, let others rejoice ion their own way. You see your belligerent and sweaty funk was uncalled for.

i dont need to prove anything, YOU do, because as far as i am concern, thats the work of fertility treatment, and YOU are the one who came up with BS god. i dont have to prove anything to you as YOU are the one trying to discredit the fantastic doctors and their fertility treatment.

Hypocrite. Are you not bug-eyed because this story does not conform with yours grin

i love NL and its posters who think they are smart and try to switch issues around as if we were kids. YOU wrote that my post have been questionable, YOU are the one who expect my post to conform to your thinking.... so YOU are the one with a problem here and AGAIN, as much as you are entitled to your opinion, i certainly wont conform to whatever YOU think is right. so stop trying your novice reverse psychology on me.

If that's who you worship, good for you, but don't rain on other peoples parades - because they don't conform wink.

giving ones opinion is still allowed, last time i check.... and NO, i certainly wont conform to whatever you think is questionable. thank you very much. all praise to Harry Potter
Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by TV01(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:
what has one got to do with the other? why dont you also bless the day they conceived that child while you are at it.... having a child is NOT a blessing as many unfit mother can have one and subsequently kill that child. if that is indeed a blessing in your world, then fair enough.
Birth is the precursor to raising. And if they want to bless every procreative act they engage in, and rejoice every time they consummate their union, why should that lead to humbuggery on your part grin!

MRBrownJ:
you seem to be mistaking here, YOU are the one questioning MY way of thinking as YOU are the one who quoted me trying to enforce some blessing here from my part. so next time, keep your opinion to the THREAD, if you have nothing to say, and dont quote me. so far as i know each and everyone of us are entitled to our opinions, whether they fit into your religious beliefs or not.
Dude you need a shiny mirror - you questioned the basis of their rejoicing - not even at least bothering to congratulate them first. What right do you have to do that? And if you come up on to the webz and have an opinion, I am at liberty to have an opinion on your opinion - and quote you to my hearts content - feel free to have an opinion on that cool

MRBrownJ:
bwaaaaaah! i have honoured Harry Potter for whatever he has created on earth.... whoever you honour is up to you.
Agreed - and whomsoever they honour is up to them tongue

MRBrownJ:
i dont need to prove anything, YOU do, because as far as i am concern, thats the work of fertility treatment, and YOU are the one who came up with BS god. i dont have to prove anything to you as YOU are the one trying to discredit the fantastic doctors and their fertility treatment.
Well shove your concern as far as you can. It does not translate to facts. And even if it is the work of fertility treatment, that does not preclude praising God as I explained earlier.

MRBrownJ:
i love NL and its posters who think they are smart and try to switch issues around as if we were kids. YOU wrote that my post have been questionable, YOU are the one who expect my post to conform to your thinking.... so YOU are the one with a problem here and AGAIN, as much as you are entitled to your opinion, i certainly wont conform to whatever YOU think is right. so stop trying your novice reverse psychology on me.
Come, come, what you did up there can hardly be described as thinking now can it wink. And no, I don't expect anything you say to conform to my dictates. likewise, those blessing and rejoicing God cannot be expected to kow-tow to yours. Comprendé?

MRBrownJ:
giving ones opinion is still allowed, last time i check.... and NO, i certainly wont conform to whatever you think is questionable. thank you very much. all praise to Harry Potter
And I gave mine - so why you belching cheesy Now, stop posting as one disturbed, and go back to posting your normal flotsam so I can go back to ignoring you cool

TV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'after 19 Years Of Marriage, God Gave Them Triplets'(photos) by MRBrownJ: 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
TV01:

Birth is the precursor to raising. And if they want to bless every procreative act they engage in, and rejoice every time they consummate their union, why should that lead to humbuggery on your part grin!

again, i gave my views at the beauty of fertility treatment... let them bless whatever they desire, just dont expect me to do the same

Dude you need a shiny mirror - you questioned the basis of their rejoicing - not even at least bothering to congratulate them first. What right do you have to do that? And if you come up on to the webz and have an opinion, I am at liberty to have an opinion on your opinion - and quote you to my hearts content - feel free to have an opinion on that cool

again, i gave my opinion on a subject before you came running with your views that i should congratulate them, as if there was anything to rejoice in this twisted story about fertility treatment, NONSENSE! so now i MUST congratulate what i dont deem fit to congratulate?! what kind of enforced views are these?! you do whatever you desire and let others do whatever they desire.

Agreed - and whomsoever they honour is up to them tongue

and who said otherwise?! you/they can honour whoever you/they desire, and i can still give my opinion on this subject at hand.

Well shove your concern as far as you can. It does not translate to facts. And even if it is the work of fertility treatment, that does not preclude praising God as I explained earlier.

bwaaaaaah! nevertheless these are my views, and whether you like them or not is irrelevant here.

Come, come, what you did up there can hardly be described as thinking now can it wink. And no, I don't expect anything you say to conform to my dictates. likewise, those blessing and rejoicing God cannot be expected to kow-tow to yours. Comprendé?

as i said, dont try to play you reverse psychology on me, and next time keep to your views, as i express mine... or come with something valid to the table.

And I gave mine - so why you belching cheesy Now, stop posting as one disturbed, and go back to posting your normal flotsam so I can go back to ignoring you cool

hey you came to this thread quoting me, trying to enforce your BS views here... and should rightfully crawl back to do whatever you were doing.

(1) (Reply)

Adults Only .. / An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot / What Do You Call Your Mum's Or Dad's Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.