Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites (23281 Views)

Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by nwaanambra1(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
Abacharles:
Does that mean that those abandoned sites were not in the budget of the year they got the contract.... #justingthinkingoutloud

modath:

2015 budget didn't "remember" such "small" things.. smiley

[size=13pt]wrong Sir!

2015 budget remembered it but what happened to other PDP budgets happened to it -

"THEY SAT AROUND THE TABLE AS IF THEY ARE HAVING BREAKFAST OR DINNER AND THEY SHARED THE MONEY!" cheesy grin[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by bakila: 3:06pm On May 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]wrong Sir!

2015 budget remembered it but what happened to other PDP budgets happened to it -

"THEY SAT AROUND THE TABLE AS IF THEY ARE HAVING BREAKFAST OR DINNER AND THEY SHARED THE MONEY!" cheesy grin[/size]
Did you serve in 2003? I first heard that word from NYSC members of that set.
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Hengineer: 3:08pm On May 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]wrong Sir!

grin grin I think PDP consumed it as their last supper in May 2015 before they transcended to eternal glory. grin

On a serious note, nothing was budgeted for road projects country wide in 2015.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by nwaanambra1(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2016
bakila:

Did you serve in 2003? I first heard that word from NYSC members of that set.

that quoted statement is from our able presido in the last CNN interview by Amanpour - he was describing how PDP crooks shared 2.1 billion dollars!

very funny president! i now understand why people around him always laugh when he talks. he must be fun to be with cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by 989900B: 3:15pm On May 17, 2016
PDP! Share the money!
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Abacharles(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]wrong Sir!

are they not going to do the same soon?
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Adminisher: 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Budget signed!
Sanity restored!
Sai Buhari

Buhari to me is the greatest president to me so far, however I blame some of the current problem on his monopoly of power.
I don't want to hear that Julie's Berger just moved back to work sites because of the release of capital funds . It is very irtitating.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Omonigeriarere: 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:
That's good after abandoning the site since march 2015.

Pray they speed up the work

Na so one yeye PDP supporter they argue that this road has been completed without knowing that I am a Lagosian: don't blame JB, blame FG that refused to pay them money to ensure that the project is in progress from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
Good one. With mutiu shumonu as the new chairman. I think Julius will do a good work in Nigeria.
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2016
Good one. With mutiu shumonu as the new chairman , I think Julius will do a good work in Nigeria.
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Tonnierichy(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari to me is the greatest president to me so far, however I blame some of the current problem on his monopoly of power.
I don't want to hear that Julie's Berger just moved back to work sites because of the release of capital funds . It is very irtitating.
Well I believe J. Berger now firmly believes money will roll out for them to work.
That's why they're willing to resume work.
It's all about trusting the govt in power.
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by arsenal33: 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
GeneviveHuby:
It's one thing to return to site; it's another thing to deliver as at when due. Go and deliver before I believe it. You don't just call for attention because Fashiola told you to do so.

Bad belle...enemy solo!
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
GeneviveHuby:
It's one thing to return to site; it's another thing to deliver as at when due. Go and deliver before I believe it. You don't just call for attention because Fashiola told you to do so.
What is dis one saying? Do u think they're going back 2 d site to dance shakiti bobo? Of cos its work they're going 2 do. Ur paranoia is irrelevant
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by bakila: 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:

that quoted statement is from our able presido in the last CNN interview by Amanpour - he was describing how PDP crooks shared 2.1 billion dollars!

very funny president! i now understand why people around him always laugh when he talks. he must be fun to be with cheesy grin
Well PDP crooks shared the money. If it was Village Age Grade money they manhandled like that the Undertakers would have a BOOM.
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Akious2k2(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2016
Thank All Mighty GOD
Re: Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites by Blitzeee(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2016
Welcome back, Julius Berger

Nigerians living on this axis are going through hell

Let this road be done in earnest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.