Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Found 42 Million-dollar Startup Awards That You Can Totally Win - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found 42 Million-dollar Startup Awards That You Can Totally Win (403 Views)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To (Pics). / 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found 42 Million-dollar Startup Awards That You Can Totally Win by canttouchheroma: 12:17pm On May 17, 2016
shocked From students, startups, young and social entrepreneurs to small & medium and successful businesses, African and global organizations open business plan competitions and awards annually to support and encourage budding and successful entrepreneurs in Africa.

Whether you need funding to bring your bright idea to limelight or have made innovative progress as an entrepreneur in Africa and need a platform to demonstrate your achievements, there are opportunities out there.

Below is AfterSchoolAfrica list of 40 plus business plan competitions and awards for African entrepreneurs. Most of these programs are offered annually. Look out for the next application. I really found this useful as I need emergency funding for my startup business instead of any angel funding blah blah

For the full article, go to http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/9200/business-plan-competitions-and-awards-for-african-entrepreneurs/

(1) (Reply)

Meal For Thought / Please I Need Your Financial Help Seriously / The Big Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.