Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To (1632 Views)

Reasons Why A Firstborn Cannot Marry Another Firstborn / Interesting Facts About Firstborn Children / 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
The only thing being a first born child does to you is stress and test you.

Every first born child knows and understands this so much. The one cool thing about being a first born is the fact you pick things first, make rules that are supposed to be kept and you’re like the voice of the children in some cases.

Except that, it’s a headache and wahala from one place to another.

Here are a few experiences every firstborn goes through:

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
1. When you can’t do things the way you want because your parents have said countless times that you’re supposed to be a role model.

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
2. When your sibling makes a mistake but you’re the one that gets blamed still.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
3. When you have to babysit and cancel plans because you have siblings of course.

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
4. First born child = Deputy Parent

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
5. When they get extra helpings of ice cream but you can’t because you’re becoming too old for things like that

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
6. And then they become older and you watch them have everything you had at an older age at a younger age

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
7. And you get a job and have to start sending them money once in a while

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
But deep down, you know you love your siblings amidst it all.

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Team second born

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin click like if u are lucky to be a first born grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by coldgate(f): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2016
First born=lots of responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Tthats why in most homes, the 1st child is usually calm and cold while the 2nd and others are troublesome and lively. Except for parents that are psychologically sensitive but most parents are just typically african in thier child training

Parents make d mistake of expecting almost perfection from a child who actually still need care and pampering all bcus he/shes d 1st born. Imagine a mum beating a 4yr old child telling her that hw can ur 2yr old broda be bedwetting and u d snr too is bedwetting. Pls at what age did d mother herself stop bedwetting..maybe age 10 yet shes demanding a perfect 4yr old firstborn
Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Tthats why in most homes, the 1st child is usually calm and cold while the 2nd and others are troublesome and lively. Except for parents that are psychologically sensitive but most parents are just typically african in thier child training

Parents make d mistake of expecting almost perfection from a child who actually still need care and pampering all bcus he/shes d 1st born. Imagine a mum beating a 4yr old child telling her that hw can ur 2yr old broda be bedwetting and u d snr too is bedwetting. Pls at what age did d mother herself stop bedwetting..maybe age 10 yet shes demanding a perfect 4yr old firstborn

that is what our parents hv impacted on us..
We hv to live with it..

i hv seen an 8yr old girl that cleans/wash d plates in their house on a daily basis and also bathe her younger 1s
Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by HaneefahRN(f): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Lolz, I can totally relate.
Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by dahmie2013: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2016
D only thing that makes me happy being d first is d love I have 4 my siblings. I can give anything 2 see dem happy & smiling always.

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by akaahs(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Imagine i have to give up furthering my education bcause of my position as d first born. Sha I'm proud of them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by lewispius: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
akaahs:
Imagine i have to give up furthering my education bcause of my position as d first born. Sha I'm proud of them.

Is nor Eazy
Re: 7 Struggles Every Firstborn Child Can Totally Relate To by SurefireFashion: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bt first born enjoy most when they are stil little. B4 the 2nd is born

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Woman Strips Off And Demand Sex From Husband In Public / I Am A House-husband…why Can’t My Family Accept That? / Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.