Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! (614 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! by delebosa(f): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
I have been following this commission for some time now and my life has been truly blessed.
David Ibiyeomie is my father and mentor.
You really need to check it out it!

http://smhos.org

1 Share

Re: WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! by nwaanambra1(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
level of commitment to God with your finances i guess! undecided

fuking scammers! see his fking scamming face! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! by delebosa(f): 1:32pm On May 17, 2016
Mr man be careful how you talk to a man of God. How will you say something like that... Using the F word to a man of God.
You can express you views but not with an insult... PLEASE
Re: WOW!!! Salvation Ministries David Ibiyeomie Just Launched A Beautiful Website! by delebosa(f): 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:
level of commitment to God with your finances i guess! undecided
fuking scammers! see his fking scamming face! cheesy lipsrsealed

If you don't have anything usefull to say just comment elsewhere... thank you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Secular Music OK For Christians? / If U Died 2day N God Asked, "Y Should I Let You Into Heaven?" Wat Wud U Say? / Is This Video Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.