Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (36467 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by reportnaijanews(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2016
This news is worth sharing because God is faithful, a woman named Ezenwa Esther Adaeze took to her facebook page to thank God for blessing her with these beautiful triplets

read her unedited facebook post below...

Whr do I start 4rm tnkin d GOD of overdo,GOD of sings an wonders,GOD of miracle worker, hm! Am short of wrds,I never new he will honour me dis way, tnk u LORD 4 blessing Me wit a cute an lovely children at ones(2boys an a girl) jony dat would hav taken me 5 to 6 years d lord has decided to make it 9months.. I pray dat,dat God dat has decided 2 honour an 2 bless me wt 4 kids under 2 an half yrs of marriage wil do it 4 as many dat are in need of it IN JESUS NAME!!!

Congratulations...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2016
Oh my God...see Belle shocked
I dey fear for this kind Belle, I swear. The husband and neighbors really tried oooo.

Congratulations Madam... So so Happy for you.
Olohun a wo wan.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by IamEdun: 1:36pm On May 17, 2016
Ibeta lanti lanti

Ayo aba ra tin tin

Olorun a wo won ye o

E ku orire naa

Orire naa ko ni di ibanuje

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by haabimbohlar(f): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
That belly is not big for triplet, congrats madam. After birth is the really work.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
Amen.... I connect to that grace. Congrat madam.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Schipolkky2211: 1:54pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations Madam, this is exactly the kind of blessing i have been praying for. I tap into your blessings jare. I believe i would testify soon. May the Good lord who did it for you do same for me ooh! AMEN!!

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by funstufz: 2:11pm On May 17, 2016
Same God who blessed you with 4 kids in less than 3year of marriage will bless you with abundance resources to take good care of them in Jesus name!!!

Regards to you husby and other well-wishers

Congratulations

reportnaijanews:
This news is worth sharing because God is faithful, a woman named Ezenwa Esther Adaeze took to her facebook page to thank God for blessing her with these beautiful triplets

Whr do I start 4rm tnkin d GOD of overdo,GOD of sings an wonders,GOD of miracle worker, hm! Am short of wrds,I never new he will honour me dis way, tnk u LORD 4 blessing Me wit a cute an lovely children at ones(2boys an a girl) jony dat would hav taken me 5 to 6 years d lord has decided to make it 9months.. I pray dat,dat God dat has decided 2 honour an 2 bless me wt 4 kids under 2 an half yrs of marriage wil do it 4 as many dat are in need of it IN JESUS NAME!!!

Congratulations...

source

cc lalasticlala

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
Omo! ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Ptoocool(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
Triplet ke, for Bubu's administration?

God go help u cater for 'em o but I'll suggest you give two out,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by mytime24(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
God is great

Bt on d other side hw much baby food dey cost now x3 lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my God...see Belle shocked
I dey fear for this kind Belle, I swear. The husband and neighbors really tried oooo.

Congratulations Madam... So so Happy for you.
Olohun a wo wan.
You dey fear belle and you be woman?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by VocalWalls: 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
Damn! That Tommy! shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Fogman(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Young03(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
thankGod ur husband can take care of them

I pity for the woman with triplets (3boys) at ring road Benin under hot sun begging for alms
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by boman2014: 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
wow........ And she still looks beautiful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by holluwai(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
See work ooo! Triplets ke.....with 145/ltr
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by milky3(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
congratulations, u never disappointed me with that big tummy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by dalubest: 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
i tap into this blessing
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by nduchucks: 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
Alhamdulillah!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
Lovely...Mike get ready kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by brainbox1000(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
Wow... nice
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Doosekpax(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS AND AMEN TO THAT PRAYER
reportnaijanews:

Congratulations...

source

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ever811(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2016
honestly,buhari is really working, yet people won't appreciate. sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations.....God please do same for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
Aww.. see them cuties. kiss smiley To carry one baby alone na war, imagine 3! Woman you are strong o chai. May God bless your family
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
c belle...chai...means her bweast go fall finish frm these lil ones sucking

congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by fortunewise1(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
Wow.congrats
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Olokovictor: 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
This is a great joy oooo God bless the family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
See dat belle shocked...congrats.. it isnt easy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Kentura(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2016
Congrats... God will provide for ya new family.. I connect to the blessing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.