Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (36097 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Rachelsblog(f): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2018
A Heartbroken Mother of 4 has called out her husband's sidechick, Who has held her husband captive with Romance, and has made him to forget about his family, According to the woman with the Facebook name Jane Iyke, The Husband has been with the sidechick (Cynthia Chizzy Diochi) in Owerri since he returned from Abroad, That he has forgotten if he has a wife talk more of kids..

The woman who has been married for 8years said He her stopped paying school fees of the triplets, ever since he walked his way through Cynthia's kitten, He even took her to their matrimonial home..

Now here's the shocking part of the story, As people began Consoling her on Facebook, The husband brother who is also her Brother Inlaw (Prince King Hollywood) commented on the post that she (the wife)will soon be packed out..

Read the Explosive Drama below!

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/oh-no-woman-calls-out-her-husbands.html

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by taylor88(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
This one is a licenced Olosho

With five years experience working with amadioha and sons Ltd

It takes more than pvssy and love to get this guy

Are they now selling SUPER GLUE PVSSY? In alaba int'l

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Rachelsblog(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
More

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by biacan(f): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Men are heartless undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ceezarhh(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by taylor88(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Men are heartless undecided

Is he fvcking himself

The lady is heartful abi

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2018
A fool won't wife a LovePeddler, but he'll mess up his family for one sad.

Having 4 beautiful kids, a lovely wife and i wonder what he's still looking for outside.... Just pray for her..may God fight for you.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2018
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by biacan(f): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Is he fvcking himself

The lady is heartful abi
You'll do more than what he has done taylor88 I nor your type
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by biacan(f): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
GOD abeg help this one before it's too late

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
GOD abeg help this one before it's too late
bros over hoes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by biacan(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

bros over hoes
Grow up learn to be respectful ask your uncles.......Women are the real deal so you can't do without them

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

bros over hoes
Sorry for quoting.
But who's the hoe here, the wife or the side girl?

19 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Homeboiy: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2018
To the side chick

karma is a biiych

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Preshy561(f): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2018
this is really bad..marriage in Nigeria is now turning to a doom hole.. even contributing to my fears ...
marriage is my only fear for now crycry

cos I can't handle this nonsense happening in this contemporary. ...
madam!!please avoid the marriage atleasr for now,for the fear of the unknown.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Preshy561(f): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
I just hope you all these you say is not your real self...

14 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by cerowo(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Some men sha.... Surprise wat he's still looking for outside after having this beautiful wife nd children... So painful that his brother is also on his side
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Africanbest(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2018
How can you leave a black beautiful lady for a lady that carowhite has over washed her skin??

30 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oyindidi(f): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2018
What a brother in-law! shocked

My sister, God will restore peace in your home.
Ladies, know the family you want to enter before you say I do.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Grow up learn to be respectful ask your uncles.......Women are the real deal so you can't do without them
keep telling yourself that. when the majority of men are single chasing money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

Sorry for quoting.
But who's the hoe here, the wife or the side girl?
you apologize too much
the hoe is the one my brother is rejecting.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Look at her weak response, act like a fool and you will be treated as such grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by CaptainGOOD: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Rachelsblog:
More

Omg how can a man with this beautiful family be so stupid?.

I guess the gal jazzed him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

you apologize too much
the hoe is the one my brother is rejecting.
I'm use to it.
Which means, The wife
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

I'm use to it.
Which means, The wife
yes the wife.coz she has been ousted.
and she must not count on my support coz she was never marrried to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

yes the wife.coz she has been ousted.
and she must not count on my support coz she was never marrried to me.
You ain't gonna be a nice brother in law sad
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by chigoizie7(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
From what I understood from all those their wahala.

It seems the so called wife has been troubling and causing wahala for the husband and the family knew about it. But she tot because she has kids for him that she can get away with anything. But she was wrong. The husband found peace and happiness somewhere else and it downed on her that she really fuuucked up and want him back.

She could have met the family of the guy to discuss their sons behavipur, but no, she went social media to get the sympathy of people who do not know the whole story.

I might be wrong.

But I have seen a man dying slowly because of what the slay mama wife is doing to him , even with all his money. Simply because the husband doesn't want to be a bad father to the kids if he sends her packing, even the wife's sister and mother knew their daughter and sister is fucking up. At some point the guy couldn't take it anymore, he sent her packing with a stipend.( the wife's sister came busing and did something wrong, the husband corrected and the wife took over , asking who gave the husband the right to scold his sister, na so this woman scatter everything inside a 3 bedroom flat , a house that is well furnished. The guy was bleeding because she fought him) neighbors came and took him out to calm him. That was why he sent her packing that he is no longer marrying again.

It is those that knew what the man went through that will support him. But others who just heard that the man sent his wife packing will call him evil and a wicked man.

So, my dear girl, what did u do to ur husband to the extent that his family are against u, even with the kids.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

You ain't gonna be a nice brother in law sad
i dont need to be nice to my brother's wife. why must i be??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Kzdguru: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Igbo men can never cheat after paying heavy bride price.
Igbowizard.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

i dont need to be nice to my brother's wife. why must i be??
Because she's married into your family, and that makes her automatically a part of you..
If you love your brother so much like you claim, then you'll love is wife and when your brother is going astray and his wife comes running to you, it's your duty as a brother in law to talk to him..

For goodness sake, consider the kids.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

Because she's married into your family, and that makes her automatically a part of you..
If you love your brother so much like you claim, then you'll love is wife and when your brother is going astray and his wife comes running to you, it's your duty as a brother in law to talk to him..

For goodness sake, consider the kids.
Diva im with my brother in everything.if my brother strays then i support him with his new female.i go with my brother in every choice he makes, thats my duty.
the kids dont matter.my brother is all that matters.
if a woman feels disrespected by my brother then she must just divorce him.but she must not expect my sympathy coz that will divide me and my brother.and i will NEVER allow that.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

Diva im with my brother in everything.if my brother strays then i support him with his new female.i go with my brother in every choice he makes, thats my duty.
the kids dont matter.my brother is all that matters.
if a woman feels disrespected by my brother then she must just divorce him.but she must not expect my sympathy coz that will divide me and my brother.and i will NEVER allow that.
This is a wrong conception.
But it's your opinion, and me talking from now till the end of the world don't think will change that..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.