Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (54701 Views)

After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out / Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by AmadiAba: 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
BREAKING! (Photos)Gunshots in Ladipo;Igbo Traders,Alaye in Heavy Fight;1 Dead

Very disturbing information just coming in to our News room indicates that there is serious trouble in Ladipo market Lagos.

According to an eyewitness:

“Happening now:Tension at some part of ladipo market Lagos as Igbos and Alaye people with matchets and gun are fighting.One injure”

“We are running for our lives,just hide somewhere to report”

http://www.igberetvnews.com/13365

1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2016
we all should just die, let this wicked world come to an end.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
These yoruba alayes self...don't they have jobs? You see them roaming around Igbo shops left and right. Nuisance!

257 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Chanchit: 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
EverestNwatu:
we all should just die, let this wicked world come to an end.

you mean say make God cancel earth make all of us start from beginning? grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by myfantasies(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2016
Waiting for the day wen i will stop reading about kidnapping, ritual, innocent killings, bombing, riot, accidents, rape

Dat is if dat day will ever come

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
The Calamity everywhere is Just toooooo Much
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
Chanchit:

you mean say make God cancel earth make all of us start from beginning? grin
Lol,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by EasternLeopard: 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
And some people will come online to brag about their substandard Sophistication.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
Time to level that market....Ambode take note sha undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by queenoflafia(f): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
Madness
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
And some Ibos will still be claiming that Yorubas don't want them to go. grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by pacino26(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
I blame both parties. Simple! If you want the reason kindly use your head I can't think for you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:
These yoruba alayes self...don't they have jobs? You see them roaming around Igbo shops left and right. Nuisance!

Alaye are touts, but I'm sure Ibo touts caused the fight with their over braggado and chestbeating.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by raker300: 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
EasternLeopard:
And some people will come online to brag about their substandard Sophistication.
pls, don't blame them. This hardship is real. Worst part is that they can't complain about it Cos they feel people gon laugh at them.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by busybrain123(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
But why are people this jobless and lazy?...

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by busybrain123(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
Yorubanews:

Alaye are touts, but I'm sure Ibo touts caused the fight with their over braggado and chestbeating.

You mean brag?...are those alaye people also treaders if not then what are they doing in the market if not to cause trouble.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by wristbangle: 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Lanre01(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
busybrain123:

You mean brag?...are those alaye people also treaders if not then what are they doing in the market if not to cause trouble.

Who told you some of them aren't traders? Who told you they were the ones causing trouble?
You know Ibo can do anything for money, especially when a customer wants to return their fake product.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
uduak2016:

It's not by force, let the igbo people go back to the east. Lagos is not a no man's land, it is for the Yorubas.

I was in Ladipo to buy a car engine and your people asked me for loading fee of 1000 naira. They gathered my car like five of them and when I said '' ni eko'' one by one they left.

57 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Built2last: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
Can we have a death free day in Nigeria. I mean stupid deaths

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ichidodo: 4:03pm On May 17, 2016
lonhshots..
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
Igbiboi:
I laugh, Yorubas face igbos? Some people want to loose Lagos like they lost kwara. Well, I know there will be more casualties in the side of the suffersticated people.

Who stole Kwara? Some people want to claim Enugu grazing land like they're claiming Lagos. Until you learn to behave in another man's land, you'll continue to be taught a lesson.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:05pm On May 17, 2016
They'll claim that Yorubas don't want them to go, but from Akure to Lagos, the handwritting is on the wall.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

It's not by force, let the igbo people go back to the east. Lagos is not a no man's land, it is for the Yorubas
Lagos is a no man's land

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Yorubanews: 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I believe the dead is not igbo or Lagos will be set ablaze

Start setting he fire in Ladipo. Alaye boys go help you. I wonder why Enugu was not set ablaze. Chestbeating cheesy

The Ibo that died in Mile 12, I guess his life was worthless.

Should it be Yoruba life, forget Ladipo.

38 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
Who fighting n killing epp
Black pple sef!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.