Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos (4767 Views)

Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy / I Met This Humble Slayqueen At KFC Today (pics) / 7 Pictures That Shows You Have A Dirty Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by eyaanmayweather(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
she is just 20 years,i met her on palmchat and she is damm hot,does anyone know her personally?

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by sinaj(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
Na whu be 20yrs undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Kiish(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin I met this one too on palm chat. mtchew

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by fuckshit: 4:07pm On May 17, 2016
eyaanmayweather:
she is just 20 years,i met her on palmchat and she is damm hot,does anyone know her personally?
here; maybe this image will fυςking help; fυςking have fun; grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by obiorathesubtle: 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
so, na the shisha attract you? Or the 20 years?? Or the fat for her body??

1 Like

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2016
fuckshit:

U are good In digging files grin

Watta talent... kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
Troll bait.
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by fuckshit: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

U are good In digging files grin

Watta talent... kiss
a big fυςking thanks; “Google” is a fυςking close “friend” grin grin
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2016
Kiish:
LOL. grin
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by jemype(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2016
Kiish:
lmao.... guy gimmme this babe pin

1 Like

Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Kiish(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2016
I no dey share .. sorry o. grin grin grin
jemype:
lmao.... guy gimmme this babe pin
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by jemype(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
Kiish:
I no dey share .. sorry o. grin grin grin
not fair brov. But nywayzhappy 14 years smiley
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Kiish(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2016
hahaha bruv, i no want again. Come and claim your property.
jemype:
not fair brov. But nywayzhappy 14 years smiley
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by jemype(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2016
Kiish:
hahaha bruv, i no want again. Come and claim your property.
rather thoughtful but no thanxx I will rather u hold her close lest she not be snatched from u. U will also need jergens or cocoa butter to lubricate ur boo cuz he is a first timer grin have fun
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Kiish(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
lmaooo. abeg. i cover my nyash with the blood of jesus...
jemype:
rather thoughtful but no thanxx I will rather u hold her close lest she not be snatched from u. U will also need jergens or cocoa butter to lubricate ur boo cuz he is a first timer grin have fun
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by jemype(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2016
Kiish:
lmaooo. abeg. i cover my nyash with the blood of jesus...
haahahaha. No u are d man here he is d minor
Re: I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos by Hillzy(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2016
Lol. Op liar mohammed nephew
fuckshit:
Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Is Your Type Of Bumbum. / Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming / See The 15yrs Old Girl Photo Trending On Twitter With A Nasty Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.