Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide (20989 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Omonigeriarere: 9:11am On May 18, 2016
lielbree:
Efcc is arresting those who raised money for pdp what of those like ameachi who used rivers state funds for Buhari election?

He acknowledged the money was received from office of National Security Adviser: Dansuki. How did he raised the money for PDP?
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by demarc001: 9:41am On May 18, 2016
JayJohnson:

You don't get the drift, I mean he should go to court since his right has been violated having met all bail conditions!
You have a point, but we all know buhari owns the court, it will still favour him. Nice point anyway
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by vigilantee(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
Pls when EFCC they recruit sef. I need the dem job.
I will single handily arrest uncle Jona for sharing our collective money.
Jona and his wife are thieves.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Johnsinia(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2016
MrMcJay:

If you didn't see him steal, you can't conclude that he stole, right? Going by your analogy, since you can't see your brain, it's obvious you don't have a brain. Also by your warped logic, if he indeed stole, may u be struck by whatever God you believe in.
u r just a fool bro. It is a knwn fact that human ve a brain. But same can't be said of a suspect or allegations. Stop concluding on wat is not real and visible unless u wnt me to believe that ur level of education ends in Zombie 101
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Nobody: 10:33am On May 18, 2016
ancientbanana:
go to court doesn't still make commonsense common. It's obvious zombies do can never have it

Son, you should come back here when you can communicate in good and impeccable English; till then, cry me a river! My advise to you - your father's age mates are talking, you stay by the sidelines
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by MrMcJay(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
Johnsinia:
u r just a fool bro. It is a knwn fact that human ve a brain. But same can't be said of a suspect or allegations. Stop concluding on wat is not real and visible unless u wnt me to believe that ur level of education ends in Zombie 101

I thought you had more sense than to attack my person. I won't belittle myself by rolling in the gutter with you.

Learn to out your thoughts together and sound coherent. Also, work on your spellings, grammar and punctuations cos you can't continue embarrassing yourself like this.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Vomm: 12:21pm On May 18, 2016
ZOMBIE like u will not see anything wrong with what daura president dey do, uare just as senseless asthe old man. Ur own case is even worse cos we expect ur brain to still be effective due to ur age but it is obvious that all the cells around ur brain region are dead.
U need brain surgery asap!

JayJohnson:
This guy and his fellow wailers should go to court and stop making noise on Nairaland! All yam-eaters must vomit the yams!!
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by BRAV0O(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2016
Tyranny! seriously I like or change but I hate ur propaganda way of life! tyranny! knows FFK will profoundly hijack NLC protest ' Nigerians wake up oO !!!!!" hey! I dey talk my own oO
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
Vomm:
ZOMBIE like me will not see anything wrong with what daura president dey do, I am just as senseless asthe old man. My own case is even worse cos we expect my brain to still be effective due to my age but it is obvious that all the cells around my brain region are dead.
I need brain surgery asap!

Really! See your life shocked shocked
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 18, 2016
demarc001:

You have a point, but we all know buhari owns the court, it will still favour him. Nice point anyway

Woke and all still won in the same courts oh!
Thank you for your intellectual discord!
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by ransomed: 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
ancientbanana:
y should dey go to court wen d tyrant will not obey the outcome once it's against his wish.
::-- Prejudice has made you to conclude even before you start. If they refused to obey go back to the same court and proof that have acted in disobedience to the court order. This amounts to contempt and enforcement can be obtained. Explore all judicial opportunities and stop being prejudicial.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by demarc001: 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
JayJohnson:

"Woke" and all still won in the same courts oh!
Thank you for your intellectual discord!

I was thinking am in an open chat with somebody.
Since you can't even spell Wike correctly, Go sleep!
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Zieristclair(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2016
Ifebazz:
What are they opposing, themselves or ruling party? All PDP members should just bury their heads in shame and shut up. They are nothing but greedy over fed looters who doesn't see any reason to oppose APC only to cry foul when they are disturbed from peacefully spending their looted funds.
thank u my brother,lett them keep deceiving themselves and their beneficiaries not sensible ones like us.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by ancientbanana: 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
ransomed:
::-- Prejudice has made you to conclude even before you start. If they refused to obey go back to the same court and proof that have acted in disobedience to the court order. This amounts to contempt and enforcement can be obtained. Explore all judicial opportunities and stop being prejudicial.
story teller. It's hard to defeat a sane govt in court, talk more of this insane tyranny govt.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by bakila: 2:07pm On May 18, 2016
ZuzuMan:

BUT I DON VOMIT SOME YAMS NOW ! I EVEN CARRY SOME PLANTAINS JOIN DEM AT LEAST THE NATIONAL YAMS HAS BEEN RETURNED WITH SOME PLANTAIN INTEREST NOW !!! SEE AS MY NECK COME SHRINK BECAUSE OF THE SEROUS VOMITING OF YAMS ! undecided undecided undecided
Oh boy! Which school of hardness you attend. How can you have that yam in such shape and volume.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by SHAIBULIAR: 2:44pm On May 18, 2016
bashydemy:
hahahhaa tell me what did you say amen to?
I said amen to the comment
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
demarc001:

I was thinking am in an open chat with somebody.
Since you can't even spell Wike correctly, Go sleep!

I thought you were different from the nairaland pupils, never knew you are one of them! I thought we were having an intellectual discussion until your childish rant!!
Go and take your cerelac
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by ransomed: 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
ancientbanana:
story teller. It's hard to defeat a sane govt in court, talk more of this insane tyranny govt.
::- You are used to corrupt and old ways of doing things in Nigeria, that 's why you could label an administration as an insane government. Change has come, let us learn how to live with it. Mbiri kambiri.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Ifebazz(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
I am yet to see PDP as a party, play the opposition role. It's opposition that keeps the government in power on their toes, but instead these ones are busy stashing away their many looted funds to were eye cannot see. They are yet to give their own stand in terms of the twists and turns going on in the country. PDP should just go extinct.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by ancientbanana: 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
ransomed:
::- You are used to corrupt and old ways of doing things in Nigeria, that 's why you could label an administration as an insane government. Change has come, let us learn how to live with it. Mbiri kambiri.
God forbid this change of chains
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by demarc001: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
JayJohnson:

I thought you were different from the nairaland pupils, never knew you are one of them! I thought we were having an intellectual discussion until your childish rant!!
Go and take your cerelac

Sorry my bad, I just discovered I got your earlier reply wrong.
Am really sorry.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Ayatullah(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2016
Mftivi:
Idiot thunder fire you there, this one Na human being Stack illiterate your kind is good for nothing you are a f**ng slow poke
Your dad should have done a spot on pull out game

It's clear you are suffering a bitter pain where you are, because you can no longer have access to easy money as it were when the Ineffectual Buffon was in power. This pain will eventually lead you to your early grave, it's time to tell your unfortunate father who brought you to the world to dig your grave in advance for the burial of an unworthy child.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Mftivi: 7:21pm On May 19, 2016
Ayatullah:

It's clear you are suffering a bitter pain where you are, because you can no longer have access to easy money as it were when the Ineffectual Buffon was in power. This pain will eventually lead you to your early grave, it's time to tell your unfortunate father who brought you to the world to dig your grave in advance for the burial of an unworthy child.

Hahahaha, easy money? the economy of Nigeria does not affect me because I did my due diligence to liberate my self. I can afford to live in any country, am only concerned with the fate of innocent poor Nigerians who suffer as a result of bad governance and bigotry. This current government actually has put more money in my pocket by setting up our Currency for a free fall against the green back lolz we are not on the same page MF! As for your father I still maintain that he should have pulled out.
Re: Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide by Mftivi: 7:28pm On May 19, 2016
vickylincon:
you said pardoned? They were not pardoned rather, they were put in a separate place so that they can verify interrogated and then rehabilitated.. This is in agreement with UN
And nnamdi nko?
Which country rehabilitates terrorists shey you suppor the idea? If them wipe your family you go dey happy abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / 2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.