Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK (20930 Views)

See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / Biafra Republic Will Stop The Underdevelopment Of Africa By Africans Part 1 / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Created 6 Months After Biafra Emerges – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by maupe: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has once again declared that the quest for the actualization of Oduduwa Republic, will soon be a reality and nothing can stop it.

Writing on his Twitter page on Friday morning, Fani-Kayode claimed that many groups in Yorubaland are supporting Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM) and described the cause as “honourable”.

He tweeted: “Glad that many groups in Yorubaland are supporting YOLICOM in their quest for Oduduwa Republic.

“The quest for self-determination and the yearning for freedom is a legitimate right and an honorable cause.

“It cannot be successfully resisted in perpetuity. God will deliver!”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/04/fight-oduduwa-republic-cannot-resisted-fani-kayode/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by maupe: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Woe betide you, if PDP wins the next election, and you drop this your campaign.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by BabaRamotu1988: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
waiting for yeroba Muslims

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Know2020: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
F
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by DocHMD: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Make muslim ewedugerians catch you.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Presidiotbuhari: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
DocHMD:
lol

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by muykem: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
spoiled child. I blame your parent.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Babatundecash(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
One of the numerous problems with Ipob youth on nairaland is that,They take the view of many nairalanders and online Keyboard warriors as the true view of the Yorubas which is not so.......The word Oduduwa republic only Exist on the media and not in reality by some hungry looking fellow and uncultured media warlord like FFK and some faceless group like YOLICOm......Our belove son,brother and leader in Person of PYO have said it earlier on that those agitating for one thing or the other are only looking for appointment which is true......I was born and brought up in SW Nigeria and currently a student of AAUA.....everybody wake up and go about their normal businesses,people live happily and co-exist with one another,The youth are to busy with various task so you don't expect them to go about sitting under a tree smoking heavily and spreeding hate speeches or going about protesting.......FFK and some other fools are only seated in their comfortable arena and start spreeding hate speeches.....How many times has FFK come out to address a mamoth crowd the way kanu is doing,How many times as the leader of Yolicom come out to address the people about their imagine Oduduwa Republic?.........for the information of our brothers from the East FFK is not taking serious here in SW Nigeria,......The Yoruba leaders are Prof.Yemi Osinbanjo(highest political office holder from the region),Hon.Suleiman Lasun(DSP),Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Baba Akande,all the regional Governor(number one citizen of the state),all the first class king like the Ooni,Alafin,Alake,Awujale,Timi,Deji and so on and so forth,Religious leader like Papa Adeboye,Dad.kumuyi,Dad.Olukoya and many Alhajis........The distinguish people mention above are the only one who can decide whether Oduduwa republic will come or not and what people like Alafin,Tinubu,Akande are clamouring for is RESTRUCTURING and nothing more.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by brize(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
One of the numerous problems with Ipob youth on nairaland is that,They take the view of many nairalanders and online Keyboard warriors as the true view of the Yorubas which is not so.......The word Oduduwa republic only Exist on the media and not in reality by some hungry looking fellow and uncultured media warlord like FFK and some faceless group like YOLICOm......Our belove son,brother and leader in Person of PYO have said it earlier on that those agitating for one thing or the other are only looking for appointment which is true......I was born and brought up in SW Nigeria and currently a student of AAUA.....everybody wake up and go about their normal businesses,people live happily and co-exist with one another,The youth are to busy with various task so you don't expect them to go about sitting under a tree smoking heavily and spreeding hate speeches or going about protesting.......FFK and some other fools are only seated in their comfortable arena and start spreeding hate speeches.....How many times has FFK come out to address a mamoth crowd the way kanu is doing,How many times as the leader of Yolicom come out to address the people about their imagine Oduduwa Republic?.........for the information of our brothers from the East FFK is not taking serious here in SW Nigeria,......The Yoruba leaders are Prof.Yemi Osinbanjo(highest political office holder from the region),Hon.Suleiman Lasun(DSP),Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Baba Akande,all the regional Governor(number one citizen of the state),all the first class king like the Ooni,Alafin,Alake,Awujale,Timi,Deji and so on and so forth,Religious leader like Papa Adeboye,Dad.kumuyi,Dad.Olukoya and many Alhajis........The distinguish people mention above are the only one who can decide whether Oduduwa republic will come or not and what people like Alafin,Tinubu,Akande are clamouring for is RESTRUCTURING and nothing more.
Yoruba muslims want one zoogeria while Yoruba christians want Odua....... skull miners kwanu? they want population so that there will be numerous skull to mine, they are agitating for one zoogeria joined by benin and niger republic

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Babatundecash(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
brize:
Yoruba muslims want one zoogeria while Yoruba christians want Odua....... skull miners kwanu? they want population so that there will be numerous skull to mine, they are agitating for one zoogeria joined by benin and niger republic
I laugh at Your ignorance....I am a devoted christian and I will not use ill words on you because Ipob have been known for their hate speech right from the day Ojukwu Fled to Ivory coast.....can you tell me any notable yoruba leader of high esteem clamouring for Oduduwa Republic,a leader who can bring over a thousand under his roof,a leader who will get unalloyed loyalty from his Followers? If yes I'll agree to the nonsense you type above.......our leaders are wise they can not push us to a death trap and then flee to Ivory coast...They do the right thing at the right time.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/04/fight-oduduwa-republic-cannot-resisted-fani-kayode/
...it can't be realized on twitter, inside a bedroom apartment. It requires affirmative actions. Come out on the streets let people know what you want.

9 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by tayebest(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
FFK should be kept in a hole. he is never serious angry

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by limeta(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:

Of cause we understant not untill the last drop of niger delta oil afonjas aren't going No where
They will say this say that come back to this again hmmmm
For us in Ss and Se

No time for you and what you want
We gone past half way to our own country

33 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by victorvezx(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
limeta:

Of cause we understant not untill the last drop of niger delta oil afonjas aren't going No where
They will say this say that come back to this again hmmmm
For us in Ss and Se

No time for you and what you want
We gone past half way to our own country
Stop attaching the South South, do it alone if u are brave

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by limeta(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Stop attaching the South South, do it alone if u are brave

See this guy
Am not igbo
Go through my previous post
We love south east
They are our brothers
Can you say the same with yr northern brothers

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by brize(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
I laugh at Your ignorance....I am a devoted christian and I will not use ill words on you because Ipob have been known for their hate speech right from the day Ojukwu Fled to Ivory coast.....can you tell me any notable yoruba leader of high esteem clamouring for Oduduwa Republic,a leader who can bring over a thousand under his roof,a leader who will get unalloyed loyalty from his Followers? If yes I'll agree to the nonsense you type above.......our leaders are wise they can not push us to a death trap and then flee to Ivory coast...They do the right thing at the right time.
We are saying the same thing bro, Yoruba christians are known with lies and hate speeches, Yoruba muslims and Yoruba christians dont always agree because yorubas are not united, how do you want to have a leader that can get unalloyed loyalty when yoruba muslim and yoruba christian are not speaking with one voice.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Basic123: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
We will take FFK serious if he doesn't support any candidate in 2019 presidential election especially PDP.

Only his fellow unintelligent yIGBO people begging stylishly for intelligent yoruba Christians(The same Christians nnmadi kanu called their pastors devils)support will take him serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by victorvezx(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
limeta:

See this guy
Am not igbo
Go through my previous post
We love south east
They are our brothers
Can you say the same with yr northern brothers
Hahahahaha, they have rejected the poor and under developed south east more times than I can count. The south east is a parasitic region, produces nothing but gets more from oil sales from the south south

13 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ffk talk too much
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by evilyoruba: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahahahaha, they have rejected the poor and under developed south east more times than I can count. The south east is a parasitic region, produces nothing but gets more from oil sales from the south south
Why is it that diabolical Yoruba's hate hear about oduastan as a country of its own? Can't you people rule yourselves

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Allah forbid, coun't we yoruba muslim out of ur useless Oduduwa nation. We would rather join Arewanistan than be part of that rurbish

DocHMD:
BabaRamotu1988:
waiting for yeroba Muslims
i can authoritatively tell you that among the yorubas, the last thing that will divide the people is Religion because if you see a family with 5 children, 3 of them might be muslim and the remaining 2 will be christian and vice versa. Unlike here where a Rev. Father from Anambra can never oversee any church in Imo. You migth even see a pastor and an alfa in the same family in yoruba land so you people should try harder.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by BAILMONEY: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
LALASTICLALA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by limeta(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Watin concern you and Ss
Are we in ss more develope than Se
Our oil money dey Lagos and Abuja
Keep yr one Nigeria we no do again
Parasites with divide and rule.

32 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by t12tosin: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oduduwa republic or watin una call am?
The name get as Hin be sef

Watin happen to Yoruba Nation?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by ANOWEDGREAT: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
maupe:

But why is the authorities not going after ffk and these yolicom for calling for Oduduwa republic like they normally go after kanu and his ipob members is this not open bias?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by sunmike065(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sometimes i wondered what dis guy take us for. Fool or what? undecided

U want Odudua republic but still you are lobby for PDP Southwest Chairman right?? angry

Well...no b em fault sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by TRUTH2020: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
YORUBAS NO WANT ODUDUWA MAJORITY NO WANT ODUDUWA THEY RATHER DIE WITH THEIR SLAVE MASTER,by the way why is it that the YORUBA NOTORIOUS BADOO GANG LEADER THAT KILLED AND BURY PEOPLE WAS CAUGHT AND IT IS NOT VIRAL ON THE NEWS LIKE ON SAHARA REPORTERS,NAIJA NEWS OR CHANNELS??BUT EVAN THAT DID'NT KILL ANYBODY WAS ON THE NEWS FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH,YORUBA AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 N 6 SKULL MINERS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.