Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) (41243 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by olusd(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2016
bigtt76:
See bad road leading up his mansion angry
Is that the only thing u can see? Why not look at d bright side
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2016
God bless my hussle @ www.crmnigeria.com. I know I will surpass Linda Ikeji one day minus today.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by DaMotivator(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2016
end time actor....lol...hard work really pays....am on my way to better days
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by victorazy(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2016
Nice one, but that ur Octor-1st na rubbish film. o

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Rubyventures: 10:18am On May 18, 2016
reminds me of a warehouse grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by adeleke12345(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2016
house from one angle looks like a factory, one angle like a house, i dont understand why he chose that area. looks like one bush area to me. well he got an apartment
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Hysmady(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2016
I can see the car he inherited from his dad
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2016
ajixkhid1:
He shared a video of his new house and wrote this:

"Hmmmm! Some people may see this as show off but the wise will see beyond the surface . My main motive of putting this video out is firstly, To appreciate the goodness of God in my life but majorly to use it as a medium to minister and encourage every hardworking Nigerian out there that if you put your mind to what you believe in,
be realistic in your approach and deal with people with one mind then you are surely not far from your goal and you surely will get there even though it may take time. The dream of an average Nigerian in entertainment industry is to live like the well to do American artist (Beverly hills). Let us all work towards building our own Beverly hills in Nigeria. I say thank you to God and all you fans out there for your tremendous support thus far and I pray and wish everyone of us our heart desires. I desired this and I got it, surely you can too. Ire

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFhV-VemoWB/?hl=en
Nice one, at least Politicians can see that you dont need to be kwarop to build stuff like this plus he can show off as he has no EFCC case to answer
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by uyisteven(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2016
bigtt76:

They show you house, u are looking at road...Must you find fault..
Government would take care of the road!..grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
He try. But doesn't look appealing. A better roof finishing would have been nice.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by amtaken(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
I am not hating but this house is not quite impressive. The only thing close to good thing about it is the mini swimming pool.

Honestly our entertainers are suffering, especially the movie makers.

it is high time the Government came to their aid.

What a hell of a cheap house with the worst design ever.

NB: this is strictly my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. If you curse because of this the curse will go back to you 1 million folds.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2016
9jatatafo:
If dem kidnap you now you go begin talk rubbish. Why advertise yourself and your house?

Is it so bad that one can no longer celebrate success or achievement?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by BadIntentionz: 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Who else has noticed the green antique car there? Lol its a Pontiac... or is it?

I think he's an antiquities collector.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by miqos02(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2016
ok
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by thermostat(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2016
kbams241:
What do I nid dis kinda house for wen underneath d groung(soil) is our final abode.I wish pple had ma type of hrt and also tink ma way.not in all aspect tho.
Am very sure if you have the opportunity you will build something better than this...Will all know that the sand is our final abode. So ur opinion is uselel

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by crazygod(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2016
I use ur house as a point of contact to my hustle. I know one day it will pay. Imagine if you were still in the bank, I doubt you would even be able to build a mere boys quarter. Keep it up sir.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by kbams241: 10:42am On May 18, 2016
thermostat:

.Will all know that the sand is our final abode. So ur opinion is uselel
Dis ur write up just rendered ur certificate useless.

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2016
bigtt76:

Your point being??
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by omocheche(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2016
You deserve it my dear Actor/Director. You re such a wonderful Director
ajixkhid1:
Top Actors/Actress Congratulates Him

Read their comments here ____>>>
Also checkout the house Interior So beautiful

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/congrats-prolific-movie-director-kunle.html?m=1
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2016
For all those boys who would rather do yahoo-yahoo and scam, all those ones who will have small money and start stunting over nothing. Borrow sense from Kunle Afoloyan.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
Emmahunk:

Is it so bad that one can no longer celebrate success or achievement?

But that is the situation in Nigeria today. In the place I am staying, one of my neigh ours did a very eleborate naming ceremony, the next day armed robbers came to his house and robbed him. They took away valuable belongings. This country is pathetic and the best way of living is a low-key one
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by chyket(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
You have worked very hard for this and you fully deserve this!!!what more can I say
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Lastanza: 11:02am On May 18, 2016
The house be like eatery
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by D2diff: 11:02am On May 18, 2016
He is snarter thab thr morons who got a houerbin Lekki etc

In about five years time, the land will highly likely quadruple. That is how you develop an area. If it is a developing area, he would do good to name his Street after him.

He could even buy many plots and resell to people. He could start a real estate company sef.

He is very smart. It was this same smartness that makes him one of the best in the sector.
amtaken:
I am not hating but this house is not quite impressive. The only thing close to good thing about it is the mini swimming pool.

Can you imagine the red soil road beside the house?

Honestly our entertainers are suffering, especially the movie makers.

it is high time the Government came to their aid.

What a hell of a cheap house with the worst design ever.

NB: this is strictly my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. If you curse because of this the curse will go back to you 1 million folds.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by amtaken(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
He should have employed the services of an architect at least.

The house looks tacky.

D2diff:
He is snarter thab thr morons who got a houerbin Lekki etc

In about five years time, the land will highly likely quadruple. That is how you develop an area. If it is a developing area, he would do good to name his Street after him.

He could even buy many plots and resell to people. He could start a real estate company sef.

He is very smart. It was this same smartness that makes him one of the best in the sector.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by malthus231(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Snehfran:
Kunle Afolsysn get money sha... see design

Baba God ooooo, pickup my number.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
Awesome house
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
Lovely house.. Congrats Kunle.

Hard always pays... Always... smiley
No be lie.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by eBillionaire: 11:48am On May 18, 2016
The house isnt appealing. Looks so local with poor roofing.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 18, 2016
9jatatafo:

But that is the situation in Nigeria today. In the place I am staying, one of my neigh ours did a very eleborate naming ceremony, the next day armed robbers came to his house and robbed him. They took away valuable belongings. This country is pathetic and the best way of living is a low-key one

Best way to live life in Nija, is Low key and move with friends of like minds#
People aint smiling
One will have peace of mind and sleep with ease.
Team# lowkey smiley
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2016
Amelian:

Best way to live life in Nija, is Low key and move with friends of like minds#
People aint smiling
One will have peace of mind and sleep with ease.
Team# lowkey smiley

#AllTheWayTeamLowKey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.