Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) (41245 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Mendelssohn(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
It has the structure and design of that house where Osama was eventually caught.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Congrats Kunle!
You have earned it.
Almighty Baba God says this just your stepping stone to higher grounds of bigger testimonies of success.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by olamixx(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Skrhema: 12:29pm On May 18, 2016
I celebrate you. Mine is coming soon.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2016
bigtt76:
See bad road leading up his mansion angry
Sigh... The area is obviously still developing. You want him to fix the road all by himself? Smh!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by D2diff: 12:50pm On May 18, 2016
I disagree
amtaken:
He should have employed the services of an architect at least.

The house looks tacky.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by timilinda(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
bigtt76:
See bad road leading up his mansion angry

Na land him buy build house. Him no buy road join! Or is he nw PMB or d State Governor?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2016
Snehfran:
Kunle Afolsysn get money sha... see design
ooomifi ori oka homun pelu naira beti to uploaduuuun araia
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2016
Not necessarily but he can pave his own area or use granite stones to make the road less potty

Timbuktu14:
Sigh... The area is obviously still developing. You want him to fix the road all by himself? Smh!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Samabu07(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2016
ajixkhid1:
Top Actors/Actress Congratulates Him

Read their comments here ____>>>
Also checkout the house Interior So beautiful

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/congrats-prolific-movie-director-kunle.html?m=1

Lai Mohammed! undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
I dey see one car wey dem paint green white. Shey na part of wetin him inherit from his great grand father or na ppart of the theatre material?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by kechywillz(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
I wan understand d kind camera dem dey use capture house from the Top
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by junta007(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
Ariese Ja Bata
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2016
This guy thinks he is in the UK. Builds a house without enough security on the windows and doors. He is inviting area boys to visit him at night.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Hardetayo(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] IF U KNOW u don't have any good thing to say or congratulate an hard working man, it's beta u join the NLC in dia protest, even d crib is finer than the best hotels in ur villages so Y d hatred, one goat even said the road to d place aint tarred, Abeg thumbs up jare baba miiii, Ur crib is Dope!!! tongue
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Hardetayo(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
akinsal:
I dey see one car wey dem paint green white. Shey na part of wetin him inherit from his great grand father or na ppart of the theatre material?

U r just an Olodo, i'm so sure u r from my village ogbomosho tongue it's called vintage cars, it's classy. Google Mudi, ur eye go clear
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by vanvick247(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2016
Congrats Kunle but of a truth I no gbadu this your structure o!! With d millions wen u don hammer for d industry expected sumtin better. My 2kobo opinion sha.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
Hardetayo:

I am just an Olodo, i'm so sure Im from village of ogbomosho tongue They call vintage cars, it's classy. Google Mudi, My eye don clear
Gerrahia Men
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by Trendzy: 5:50pm On May 18, 2016
Congrats, Mr Afolayan
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by aleniboro(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
I hope if one of your family or yourself is kidnapped, robbed or attacked by hungry and angry hoodlums, you will remember how bad it is to be displaying wealth where your country men are jobless and find it difficult to make both ends meet. A lots of celebrities have attracted their killers by revealing their belongings to the public. I pray you don't regret it.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) by yaronjos(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
nice design, however finishing looks so poor especially the roof and painting.....am sure house will require maintenance regularly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.