Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes (19953 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 13 Types Of Students You See In Every Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by micuk(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
The fuckers. They only come to straf.
. kiss
chydii:
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Dimsteel(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
The fuckers.
They only come to straf.
Eeewww
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by sweetetlove(f): 7:54am On May 18, 2016
the film watchers those that bring laptops to night class to watch film cos they don't have light in their house

the mobile chargers they always come to night class to charge their phone
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by salveoP(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2016
sweetetlove:
the film watchers those that bring laptops to night class to watch film cos they don't have light in their house

I' m guilty of this, especially when I am done with exams and there is no light where I stay...
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by skywalker001(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
The fuckers.
They only come to straf.
Are you talking from experience ?[color=#990000][/color] cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by skywalker001(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2016
Number 2 and 9 are my categories
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by slyrone(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
Jalubarika:
I once ran into some beings doing it inside rain .
Uniuyo nyt Class ehn.
Do not quote me.
lie muhammed
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Sylvester70(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2016
tins that happens inside night class ehn,but anyways many people with many intensions sha op u forgot to put the oloshos/runs gals waiting for customers to do quickie with.
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Unlimited22: 8:11am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
The fuckers.
They only come to straf.
U dey absu?
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Hysmady(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
The fuckers.
They only come to straf.
U look like Evanni Solei shocked Google her wink
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by MzLaurel(f): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
Samexdx:
Dont think i belong to any,because I seldom get the chance to go to night class...

BTW Today is my birthday,you know what to do now cheesy grin

Show me some love
Happy Baiday grin
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Haryohdeji(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
yheinkhar:
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in
night classes in our various higher institution.
1. Customer care agents:
This category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time they came to class till they sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.
2. The lookers:
This category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimpse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.
3. The late comers:
This is common among girls. When you get to class from 6-9pm, you will discover that the class is almost empty. They are waiting till 11:30 when their presence will be noticed.
4. The preachers:
I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to talk to them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God's word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.
5. The itinerant readers:
They are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six different classes in a night.
6. The unarmed robbers:
Yes I call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. They steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.
7. The chronic sleepers.
Hmmmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they will leave. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that they snore without regards and they fart without conscience.
8. The ash-crammers:
They are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during
the day.
9. The eaters:
They will buy biscuit, viju
milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, in fact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university
night class.
10. The pingers:
This set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with up to three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.
11. The single and searchers :
If i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.
12. The last of it all is the couples:
They will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class noni.
13. The analyst:
This category of people are always looking for someone to argue with. Every topic is potentially arguably. They always want to make there point. this are the Gani Fawehinmi's.

for more visit http://skuzylahi.mywapblog.com
Drop your comment and tell us what group do you belong. You can add yours too.
those eaters na them I hate most.# I can't forget one day like that, I went to night class, I have bin there as early as 5pm as @ 10pm, I have bin trying to read but not assimilating fast nd I have test 8am d nxt morning. Around 10pm naso 4girls just walk in and sat in front of me as the seat down, naso one bring suya come out, the 2nd brought bread+egg. As I perceive the aroma like this, I don't knw were d hungry in me came from for like 30mins I can't just comprehend. I vex went home back that night

1 Like

Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by MzLaurel(f): 8:23am On May 18, 2016
sweetetlove:

I'm guilty of the the second offence, but it's not really my fault na. I have to find any available means to charge my phone. tongue
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Klington: 8:23am On May 18, 2016
wot about the fastest fingers? they finger till day break cool
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by MzLaurel(f): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Cokenbread:
End Time People:
Everything about this set of people dey always different..if them wan chop, e go be like person dey drag d food with them. If them won chew gum, u go think say them dey grind beans. If they're reading, they'll be reading at aloud.. If them wan laugh u go think say na AY live them come..

Lmao.. grin
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Samexdx(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
MzLaurel:
Happy Baiday grin

thank you her majesty
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Nobody: 8:49am On May 18, 2016
I was number 2 and 10 angry angry angry

cry
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Sammyblaq(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
chydii:
Yah... Tinini mode. The sin of the hostel guys.
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by sweetetlove(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2016
MzLaurel:

I'm guilty of the the second offence, but it's not really my fault na. I have to find any available means to charge my phone. tongue
lolz my dear carry go
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by spartacuz: 9:24am On May 18, 2016
Jalubarika:
I once ran into some beings doing it inside rain .
Uniuyo nyt Class ehn.
Do not quote me.
E supos be for annex, I dey always hear soundtrack for law faculty balcony, dah!
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by jackima: 9:31am On May 18, 2016
The ash-crammers, I remember so many days I will even forget to eat at night. It pays off anyways for I got 2:1 in Accounting.
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by spartacuz: 9:31am On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:
as I don quote u nko?
Idy as in Idorenyin? Mine is Idorenyin. That's hall 6, right?
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by adeleke12345(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2016
the ones that look at every slightest sound. funny
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Rozaystunna(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:

as I don quote u nko?
obviously look the "under the rain type" [color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2016
yheinkhar:
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in
night classes in our various higher institution.
1. Customer care agents:
This category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time they came to class till they sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.
2. The lookers:
This category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimpse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.
3. The late comers:
This is common among girls. When you get to class from 6-9pm, you will discover that the class is almost empty. They are waiting till 11:30 when their presence will be noticed.
4. The preachers:
I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to talk to them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God's word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.
5. The itinerant readers:
They are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six different classes in a night.
6. The unarmed robbers:
Yes I call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. They steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.
7. The chronic sleepers.
Hmmmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they will leave. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that they snore without regards and they fart without conscience.
8. The ash-crammers:
They are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during
the day.
9. The eaters:
They will buy biscuit, viju
milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, in fact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university
night class.
10. The pingers:
This set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with up to three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.
11. The single and searchers :
If i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.
12. The last of it all is the couples:
They will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class noni.
13. The analyst:
This category of people are always looking for someone to argue with. Every topic is potentially arguably. They always want to make there point. this are the Gani Fawehinmi's.

for more visit http://skuzylahi.mywapblog.com
Drop your comment and tell us what group do you belong. You can add yours too.
I fall under no 9grin
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Idydarling(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2016
spartacuz:
yeah... you're right
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by engrlarex(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2016
some guyz dey sleep so tey den go get wet dream, saw this one in BOOC once, and i know the guy to be awo boy....

some guyz go waka round all school classesjust to find wia dem go read, they will start from awo cafe, move to common room, to ODLT, Law, white house, health sciences and go kan land finally for spider just because u dey find where it is calm to read SER001

back then in ife....

when you go to ODLT1 or ODLT2 to read my bro, na carnival u go..
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Prebaby93(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2016
zeezyoung:
Today is my Birthday show some love.
Happy birthday dear
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Jalubarika(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
spartacuz:

E supos be for annex, I dey always hear soundtrack for law faculty balcony, dah!
My brother, God bless you.
And for Fac. Of Environmental Studies. grin
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Jalubarika(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2016
spartacuz:

W6 grin,OMG
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by Jalubarika(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:

as I don quote u nko?
No wonder u fwesh die.
W6 girls are fun to be with
Re: 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes by yheinkhar(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2016
I will put your post on the site with other good ones as part 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge / Shehu Sani Reacts As ASUU Decides To Support INEC Despite Being On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.