Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

“i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview (24406 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by edlion57(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2016
Akshow:
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?
pass nke...brother calm dwn....we igbos knws hw to do tinz everything is not all about shoutn

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by RockHard: 11:04am On May 18, 2016
crazygod:

Dude, everything revolves around the price of fuel which has been politicized. I hope that answers ur question angry

Wetin consign phyno and olamide who are just trying to make their own money with that Guy, dis one don turn to bad belle.
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by krak101(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
Benjom:
Hmmn... but technically you are 'cos life itself is all about competition right from your conception till date. It's just that you're operating on the platform of "Ghost Mode".

Am I right or right ?
Call it diplomacy. That's common sense
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by paulsowande(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2016
No need for competition when it pays both parties
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 11:05am On May 18, 2016
S
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by krak101(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin Igbo guys don't compete ...rather we collaborate and make the money!
Nnaa tell them... The skys large enough for all the birds to do their stunts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by sanity12(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin Igbo guys don't compete ...rather we collaborate and make the money!
who u won follow compete b4??dbanj,davido,wizkid,olamide.....no point compitin kus yoruba rules nigeria music industry........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by skywalker001(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2016
U no fit compete wit ur boss na

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Tobium1(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2016
We know, but why wuld use same beats from "connect" for "fada fada"??
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by crazygod(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
RockHard:

Wetin consign phyno and olamide who are just trying to make their own money with that Guy, dis one don turn to bad belle.
Oga its not bad belle anything o. This guys led all artists in the music industry to campaign for the nonsense the country has found itself in now. If you know how much I spend to run my studio in a month, I fit use am buy car sef
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by MadCow1: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Phyno a.k.a Eze Nnunu a.k.a Pino fyno a.k.a Chibuzor.. grin = Class.

Olamide a.k.a Baddooo = Tout.

Respek to both of them but Olamide is no competition for Phyno.

Olamide fell off since after Rapsodi and YBNL.. Everything he has put out since then has been bollocks..

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by razzekki(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2016
crazygod:
Rubbish. The two of them supported APC in the last election campaign, so all I can say to them is RUBBISH
They did it for money
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Akshow: 11:16am On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Are you saying olamide a.k.a Noisemaker that stole "who you epp" from an upcoming artiste PASS phyno a.k.a playmaker who is a super producer and a talented artiste? I am sure you must be an APC supporter ZOMBIE
swerve to d ditch pls

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by SonofDevil: 11:19am On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Phyno a.k.a Eze Nnunu a.k.a Pino fyno a.k.a Chibuzor.. grin = Class.

Olamide a.k.a Baddooo = Tout.

Respek to both of them but Olamide is no competition for Phyno.

Olamide fell off since after Rapsodi and YBNL.. Everything he has put out since then has been bollocks..

LOL olamide have being on hit tracks 5yrs .no year that he don't receive at least 2 to 3 awards..

While phyno can barely boast of 3 awards..grin

He brought phyno to limelight.
He inspired phyno .

Now who is da boss..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by MadCow1: 11:21am On May 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

LOL olamide have being on hit tracks 5yrs .no year that he don't receive at least 2 to 3 awards..

While phyno can barely boast of 3 awards..grin

He brought phyno to limelight.
He inspired phyno .

Now who is da boss..

Lol...

Olamide brought Phyno to limelight ke? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egbon, shey your head correct so?

Don't get it wrong, yeah he may have hit singles here and there, but in terms of quality, Phyno outclasses Olamide all day. Even their method of delivery sef shows.

I have virtually all of Olamides albums and I must say that only Rapsodi and YBNL are worth the trouble.

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Phyno is my best rapper so far....I love the dude like crazy!
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by nduchucks: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Beautiful song and nice video. Eze Nnunu is as good a singer as he is a rapper.

No need to comment on Olamide as his talent is pretty obvious.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by eitsei(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2016
nduchucks:
Beautiful song and nice video. Eze Nnunu is as good a singer as he is a rapper.

No need to comment on Olamide as his talent is pretty obvious.
your comment is the only matured comment I've come across so far on this thread.... If people like they should continue saying olamide is better or phyno is better all I know is that they are making money

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by VanUrch(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2016
Akshow:
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?

I wanted to ignore him but....WTF is he high?...its easier said when you don't understand a word he says....I speak and hear both igbo and yoruba so I will tell you...Olamide is good but nwanne eh phyno bu playmaker...chai,I stopped playing naija songs a while back phyno brought me back

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by SonofDevil: 11:33am On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol...

Olamide brought Phyno to limelight ke? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't get it wrong, yeah he may have hit singles here and there, but in terms of quality, Phyno outclasses Olamide all day. Even their method of delivery sef shows.

I have virtually all of Olamides albums and I must say that only Rapsodi and YBNL are worth the trouble.

What has phyno got in return of the fake quality..?

Has phyno ever been Nominated in an african best rap category..?

When was the last time he received an award for his fake quality..!

How many endorsement deal has his fake quality got him..?

How many european and american tour has phyno travelled for..?

So many question that I can't mention all..

In nigerian Music hate it or Not

Wizkid

Davido

Olamide

Re the most consistent artist in the industry for the past five years..?

And they've got loads of awards, achievements,endorsements and record deals to show for it..

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by charlesbailey(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2016
bros, u just said pure, FANTASTICALLY UNADULTERATED NONSENSE, even phyno go dey laff u.

the only artist i know of that has more hit tracks than Olamide is Micheal Jackson. i can't count how many of his songs people know off hand, there is no basis of comparison between the two. i can count phyno's hit tracks on one hand.

you people like allowing favoritism cloud your opinions and judgement. that's why our mumu president was slow to respond to the fulani herdsmen's attacks but almost immediately reacted to the Niger deltans avengers.

The united states thrives on diversity of its people, Nigeria catwalks because of same.
MadCow1:

Lol...

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by DaBullIT(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
domopps:
Good for him! That's a guy using his brain!

Cheeeeeers

Some others are buying blowing up pipelines for little crumbs from thier sponsors
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Chijosky(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2016
Phyno; Nwoke bu kwa Ezege
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by absalut: 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
[qu.ote author=kbams241 post=45732207]I doubt if u can[/quote] I was sure to find one like u. Surely you are yoruba
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
The level of tribalism on this thread is alarming undecided undecided undecided
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

What has phyno got in return of the fake quality..?

Has phyno ever been Nominated in an african best rap category..?

When was the last time he received an award for his fake quality..!

How many endorsement deal has his fake quality got him..?

How many european and american tour has phyno travelled for..?

So many question that I can't mention all..

In nigerian Music hate it or Not

Wizkid

Davido

Olamide

Re the most consistent artist in the industry for the past five years..?

And they've got loads of awards, achievements,endorsements and record deals to show for it..

dude, it's not all about the awards, it's about quality..... Nigerians generally celebrate mediocrity, if we are to go by awards, Davido would be a better singer than Timi Dakolo...
my point is, as far as RAP is concerned, Phyno is head and shoulders ahead of olamide.... checkout the delivery, the flow.... haba
olamide is not even a good rapper IMO, no diss to him.... he tends more towards the Afro pop category.... Most of those hits you mentioned don't even qualify as rap songs, "Bobo, story for the gods, Lagos boys, turn up"... those are not rap songs....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by VcStunner(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
Daslim180:
You guys dope!!!
cheesy
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by SonofDevil: 12:44pm On May 18, 2016
njokusboy:

dude, it's not all about the awards, it's about quality..... Nigerians generally celebrate mediocrity, if we are to go by awards, Davido would be a better singer than Timi Dakolo...
my point is, as far as RAP is concerned, Phyno is head and shoulders ahead of olamide.... checkout the delivery, the flow.... haba
olamide is not even a good rapper IMO, no diss to him.... he tends more towards the Afro pop category.... Most of those hits you mentioned don't even qualify as rap songs, "Bobo, story for the gods, Lagos boys, turn up"... those are not rap songs....

trash..!!!!!

No point just rantings you can't even answer any question above..gringrin

timi dakolo's song ""iyawo mi"". Won him several awards maybe u didn't follow up with him..
Just last headies award timi dakolo and olamide won 2 awards each..
Timi dakolo has more than one endorsments sterling bank and the rest..
As it stands timi is up there with davido.
Nothing can be said of phyno..?

Tell me the quality in phyno's song..?
90% of his lyrics in igbo language,smh..!!
Meanwhile yoruba and hausa languages is more easy and widely spoken by an average nigeria compare to igbo language that is going into extinction..
How many born and brought up igbo child can speak. And understand igbo clearly..??

Quit all this bad belleism..olamide is the king of all indigenous rappers in nigeria .

His. Loads of Achievements is there to speak for him.
He has his own record label with successful artist and producers.
Baba na baba anytime..

No artist can measure with the success of this
Guys for the past 5 years I repeat.

DAVIDO

WIZKID

OLAMIDE.

Bleep off with useless quality rap with no tangible endorsements , awards,tours or nomination to show for it.

You can shove the quality rap in ur ass..
Cos it useless when it doesn't yield to anything.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by ClintonDal(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2016
This is how this OAP's, Media Presenters and bloggers would poke nose sotay problem go dey. What brought about the competition question now?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by ClintonDal(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2016
This is how these OAP's, Media Presenters and bloggers would poke nose sotay problem go dey. What brought about the competition question now?
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Chestar5(f): 12:53pm On May 18, 2016
Toluwarni:
The level of tribalism on this thread is alarming undecided undecided undecided

and to think dat the thread itself will counter tribalism, y ll we move forward in Nigeria when we look for who is better in evrytin....

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by mickey226(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=45732290]Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni? [/quote

if u feel say he pass am, na for u, for me he no pass phyno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor AD: 5 Years Ago I Tried Like 25 Times, Lost 23 Times / Young Lady Twerks On Chiwetalu Agu (Photos) / Nigeria: 8 Best Celebrity Kisses Of 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.