Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

“i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview (24408 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by iniestar1(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2016
The thread title speaks volume itself, phyno acknowledges d fact that he is not in competition with olamide, u can't expect olamide to say otherwise... Not possible coz he leads phyno in d game
Phyno is also a good indigenous rapper but olamide is clearly above his level..... Remember word play o jawo mo

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by FazzyKachi(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
crazygod:
Rubbish. The two of them supported APC in the last election campaign, so all I can say to them is RUBBISH

Who so ever wea do you dx thing eh_
I swear down, It won't be well with that person_
BTW, Happy wailing_
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by mickey226(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

trash..!!!!!

No point just rantings you can't even answer any question above..gringrin

timi dakolo's song ""iyawo mi"". Won him several awards maybe u didn't follow up with him..
Just last headies award timi dakolo and olamide won 2 awards each..
Timi dakolo has more than one endorsments sterling bank and the rest..
As it stands timi is up there with davido.
Nothing can be said of phyno..?

Tell me the quality in phyno's song..?
90% of his lyrics in igbo language,smh..!!
Meanwhile yoruba and hausa languages is more easy and widely spoken by an average nigeria compare to igbo language that is going into extinction..
How many born and brought up igbo child can speak. And understand igbo clearly..??

Quit all this bad belleism..olamide is the king of all indigenous rappers in nigeria .

His. Loads of Achievements is there to speak for him.
He has his own record label with successful artist and producers.
Baba na baba anytime..

No artist can measure with the success of this
Guys for the past 5 years I repeat.

DAVIDO

WIZKID

OLAMIDE.

Bleep off with useless quality rap with no tangible endorsements , awards,tours or nomination to show for it.

You can shove the quality rap in ur ass..
Cos it useless when it doesn't yield to anything.

bros i be no wan comment for dis thread, but if u say d igbo language is going into extinction, then i'm not sorry to tell u that u need psychiatric evaluation. And for u guys up there, the guy just said he isn't competing with olamide and all of you are just ranting over nothing, must u guys tribalise everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by bejeria101(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2016
No you are not boss! You are way off the hook than him,way better.
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Kakamorufu(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Phyno a.k.a Eze Nnunu a.k.a Pino fyno a.k.a Chibuzor.. grin = Class.

Olamide a.k.a Baddooo = Tout.

Respek to both of them but Olamide is no competition for Phyno.

Olamide fell off since after Rapsodi and YBNL.. Everything he has put out since then has been bollocks..
ur name suits you well

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by gudluckgreat(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
Akshow:
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?

They flow well now and you are hating and trying to say who is better.

When they start fighting u go still find who to blame.

Olodo go observe strike!!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by SonofDevil: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
mickey226:

bros i be no wan comment for dis thread, but if u say d igbo language is going into extinction, then i'm not sorry to tell u that u need psychiatric evaluation. And for u guys up there, the guy just said he isn't competing with olamide and all of you are just ranting over nothing, must u guys tribalise everything?

Seen
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by DAntivirus: 3:36pm On May 18, 2016
I used to be a big fan of Olamide, but trust me on this he's lost it... This days when I want to listen to Yoruba Rap-Reminisce has it!
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by KINGSZY: 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Are you saying olamide a.k.a The Noisy Tout......that stole "who you epp" from an upcoming artiste is better than phyno a.k.a playmaker who is a super producer and a talented artiste? I am sure you must be an APC supporter ZOMBIE
u just nailed it Dude,,,,Olamide was there b4 him Datz all dt makes him look like he is beta dn phyno...#PHYNO is 2 Phenomenal way beta dn Badoo #Quoteme no hating!!!
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by victons(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
Akshow:
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?
Nwanne eeh... I bugodu ezigbote onoku
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Bishops10(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
Chuksemi:
The only person in a competition is Rochas. He is competing with Buhari on 'world's harshest leader' and that award goes to Rochas.

Phyno needs not compete. With a population of 170million. There are enough album buyers and concert attendees.
@Your sigi
Chike Okafor is our next governor grin
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by tunery004(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
No rapper, I say no rapper I repeat once again I say no rapper don do show inside eko hotel shut down every where if u lie I go tell
Sold out concert in Lagos 1
Sold out concert in London 2
Sold out concert in Malay 3
Sold out concert in Yankee 4

Listen to
1. Voice of the street
2. Ilefo illuminati
3. Responsibility
4. Legendary hustler
5. A won goons mi
6. Young erikina
7. Eni duro
8. Eyan mayweather
Now list phyno's rap tracks that are better than those above.

Ema Iowa ooooo
I just say make I clear una doubt make anyone no go dey do anyhow. Olamide eyan mayweather
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by obaino860: 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
sanity12:
who u won follow compete b4??dbanj,davido,wizkid,olamide.....no point compitin kus yoruba rules nigeria music industry........

so soon,you have forgotten,,,Don jazy, psquare, flavour, kcee, phyno, mi, kiss Daniel, spinach, frank Edward etc......can you rock....wake up dude
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by obaino860: 6:34pm On May 18, 2016
tunery004:
No rapper, I say no rapper I repeat once again I say no rapper don do show inside eko hotel shut down every where if u lie I go tell
Sold out concert in Lagos 1
Sold out concert in London 2
Sold out concert in Malay 3
Sold out concert in Yankee 4

Listen to
1. Street OT
2. Ilefo illuminati
3. Responsibility
4. Legendary hustler
5. A won goons mi
6. Young erikina
7. Eni duro
8. Eyan mayweather
Now list phyno's rap tracks that are better than those above.

Ema Iowa ooooo
I just say make I clear una doubt make anyone no go dey do anyhow. Olamide eyan mayweather

but after all this track......WHO IS D MOST FEATURED?
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by deltateam: 6:57pm On May 18, 2016
One thing I learnt in life is that this world is big enough for all to express his potentials.

I can't get enough of Fada Fada by Phyno ft. Olamide.
Connect is also a great hit.

Phyno sings well, Olamide also sings well.
There's no room for bad blood or competition cos they are both big boys.

I wish they can do more Collabo self.
Tanks

*goes back to fada fada music
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by tunery004(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2016
obaino860:

but after all this track......WHO IS D MOST FEATURED?

The numbers of tracks badoo had featured in is 5times more than that of phyno since 2012 when he became known
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2016
I admire their friendship. I have both of them on Snapchat, they play FIFA on PS4 together. They both appear in each other's snaps, that's how it should be. No bad blood! Kudos to them!
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by LBanks(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

trash..!!!!!

No point just rantings you can't even answer any question above..gringrin

timi dakolo's song ""iyawo mi"". Won him several awards maybe u didn't follow up with him..
Just last headies award timi dakolo and olamide won 2 awards each..
Timi dakolo has more than one endorsments sterling bank and the rest..
As it stands timi is up there with davido.
Nothing can be said of phyno..?

Tell me the quality in phyno's song..?
90% of his lyrics in igbo language,smh..!!
Meanwhile yoruba and hausa languages is more easy and widely spoken by an average nigeria compare to igbo language that is going into extinction..
How many born and brought up igbo child can speak. And understand igbo clearly..??

Quit all this bad belleism..olamide is the king of all indigenous rappers in nigeria .

His. Loads of Achievements is there to speak for him.
He has his own record label with successful artist and producers.
Baba na baba anytime..

No artist can measure with the success of this
Guys for the past 5 years I repeat.

DAVIDO

WIZKID

OLAMIDE.

Bleep off with useless quality rap with no tangible endorsements , awards,tours or nomination to show for it.

You can shove the quality rap in ur ass..
Cos it useless when it doesn't yield to anything.
Thunder fire your left nyash! So Phyno should leave his language and start rapping in Yoruba. If not for Lagos that promoted Yoruba language who for sabi Yoruba? And who told you Igbo is going into extinction? Phyno and Olamide are both talented, successful and very good friends at that, you dey here dey open your foul smelling mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Supports Teddy A / K1 De Ultimate With His 4 Grandchildren (Photo) / Olamide Wins Best Street Pop Artiste At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.