Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is The Strike On In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Strike On In Your Area? (490 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Before You Go Out And Join The Strike On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Strike On In Your Area? by gformula: 7:30am On May 18, 2016
The atmosphere in my area is kind of relaxed, I don't know if NLC has backed out of the proposed National Strike. And I need to go out and look for my daily bread but I'm afraid. I don't want to land on deserted streets. Fellow Nairalanders please, feel free to share information on how the Strike is going to the best of your knowledge. Thanks.
Re: Is The Strike On In Your Area? by pwettiejay(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
For now, nothing, let's wait till some more hours
Re: Is The Strike On In Your Area? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
Same here
Re: Is The Strike On In Your Area? by toocoded: 8:31am On May 18, 2016
Often quiet so no biggie
Re: Is The Strike On In Your Area? by ProHuntConsult: 8:33am On May 18, 2016
Riot already being stated going on in Ikorodu and airport road in Lagos. Don't know how through that is.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did NLC Fail So Much / See PDP Examination To All University Students. / Season Film 2016 Topic "The Rescue Of Second Chibok Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.