Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday (32794 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Strike Call-off: Ngige, Ibe Kachikwu Sign Agreements With Pengassan(photos) / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
By Johnbosco AgbakwuruABUJA – THE leadership of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, PENGASSAN has said that its planned strike expected to commence Thursday because of the alleged insensitivity of the Federal Government to resolve some issues affecting the oil and gas sector will be total.

This is just as the Minister ofLabour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige and the Minister of State, Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu are expected to meet with the aggrieved leaderships of PENGASSAN and the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG this morning to find a way out of the unresolved vexatious issues.

Speaking to Vanguard on phone in Abuja Wednesday, the National Public Relations Officer, PRO, of PENGASSAN, Emma Ojugbana said that there wasno signal to the effect that the strike which he said would be a total shut down would be shelved.

Ojugbana who said he was not aware of any scheduled meeting with the government today, stated, “As I speak with you as the PRO of PENGASSAN, the strike will hold (tomorrow). I am not aware of any meeting organised by anybody with our association. Our leaders in various zones are mobilising and it will start midnight today (12am tomorrow).”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/going-total-shut-tomorrow-pengassan-threatens/
Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
PENGASSAN has said that its planned strike expected to commence Thursday because of the alleged insensitivity of the Federal Government to resolve some issues affecting the oil and gas sector will be total.

Seriously, enough of the insensitivity of this govt. A change of this APC govt will be congenial and well appreciated.

We can't continue to maintain phlegmatic duffers as govt by not misusing the opportunity we have in 2019.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Omotayor123(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
When will all this rubbish stop sef

I wonder When Nigeria will be free from crises undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by basingstoke: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bubu does not care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by lordhugo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Stop holding the Nigerian state to ransome for selfish interests

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by yinkarh187(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
chai..anoda fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by IMASTEX: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blood of APC. . .Not again, Is the hardship in the land not more than enough already, to the point that even the moon had to go into hiding.
PMB something needs to be done about the general state of the economy very fast because things are really falling apart.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Dandsome: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Okay
Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
In the era of "change"?? grin

New sheriff will deal with them grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok
Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by MissingBudget: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari kwantinu. At least your zombies are forever behind you. No shaking.

Sai dullardinh0.

24 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Goahead(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Alright

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by izzou(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dear pengassan

I have my own issues too that hasn't been addressed by the government

You can go on strike for all i care

The country is already tiring

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by arimahoseloka(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sai dullness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by emeijeh(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
This country called Nigeria is really troubled on many sides..... "Insensitivity" indeed.
2019 is fast approaching.... Our PVCs are handy

Meanwhile, someone is asking me here, why is Bale sad and Cristiano Ronaldo happy? If they are not teammates again. . grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by weblord1900: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Haba. .how e take concern us Na.

the only thing I like from this post is that grammar "vexatious" . it's been added to my Vocab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by DickDastardly(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ipod Pengasan

8 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by zubby55(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
They should take it easy ooooo
Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by seunlayi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy salah extended

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Adesiji77: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked

Forgot to fill up my fuel tank. Hope I can still do that tomorrow embarassed

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Newbiee: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Just to cause hardship on ordinary citizens for selfish reason. Mtswwwwww!

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by phelps007: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by uwa244(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
What else can we say? You people are in possession with the knife and yam. So do whatever you like with it.

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by xtophy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tomorrow kuku be holiday.... i dont even know wat 2 type....strike isn't d way out

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by seunlayi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
I m not expecting much from this government that started by being zombies and now with a mission to destroy this nation.

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Adebaba1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari should scrap all this mofos na....how can one group just be threatening fuel scarcity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Bluffly: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
blueto:

Seriously, enough of the insensitivity of this govt. A change of this APC govt will be congenial and well appreciated.

We can't continue to maintain phlegmatic duffers as govt by not misusing the opportunity we have in 2019.

What sensitivity are you talking about?. They are pengashits. Can't they list the issues for Nigerians to see? Just selfish interests. Why using Nigerians as pawns. Nonsense.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Philomath1212: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
who cares?
useless mofos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by seunlayi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Missing Jonathan and mama peace

9 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Vendoor(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please strike abeg so we have some peace....

ok
Re: PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make I go buy fuel first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Candidate Begs Girl Who Refused To Stop Fasting After His Election Loss.PIC / Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.