Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari (44556 Views)

Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by tbaba1234: 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
The president of the Muslim Council of Elders, who is considered as the highest Islamic figure in the world, Sheikh Ahmed Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb, has arrived Nigeria for an historic three days visit.

Dr. el-Tayeb, who is the current Grand Imam of al-Azhar, arrived with his delegation and were welcomed by a number of senior state officials and Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh Al-Husseini, the Mufti of Nigeria, Ambassador Ashraf Abdel Qader Salama, Egypt’s ambassador in Nigeria, and a number of leaders of religious communities.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/the-president-of-muslim-council-of.html

Highest Islamic figure in the world grin grin

These blogs will not kill someone...

He is a great guy though
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by mile12crises: 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
I rebuke Buhari and his demonic visitors

They should be searched thoroughly

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by tbaba1234: 12:12pm On May 18, 2016
mile12crises:
I rebuke Buhari and his demonic visitors

They should be searched thoroughly

Demonic because they do not share your faith??

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by incomintop: 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
Nigerians let's promote and monetize our own prophets
There is no difference between tb Joshua and prophet Mohammed
We should create a city the way Saudi does and make more money from millions around the world who wants to visit our own prophet

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Young03(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
of wat importance is his visit?
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by mile12crises: 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

Demonic because they do not share your faith??

Because they are the brain behind global terrorism.
May dangote trailer crush them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
incomintop:
Operation Islamize Nigeria
The time has come
Zombies will support it

Against all odds, Always try your best to use your brain.

When Buhari met Arch Bishop in UK , did they Christianize Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Chriswazo(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Every Buhari news portends evil and danger. Lord please fast forward Nigeria to 2019 or evict him with thy mighty power, please Lord! am just tired of this man

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by tbaba1234: 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
sparrowkid:
There is a problem with this topic. Muslims do not have a figure like a Pope who is the head of all Catholics in the world. He is what he is: Dr. el-Tayeb, who is the current Grand Imam of al-Azhar - so there is no point in glamourizing what is not. Even he is not the highest authority on Islamic matters in his country not to talk of other countries. Stop misleading poor folks.

I was wondering when i saw highest Islamic figure in the world grin ... These blogs!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Coolgent(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Masha Allahu
You are welcome Sir's

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Hengineer: 12:15pm On May 18, 2016
Islamisation loading...

I cant wait to read how igbereTV, trentoinlone, hopefornigeria and co would report this news.
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
They hv come to warn buhari tht he is wasting time to do d islamic ish

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by tbaba1234: 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
mile12crises:

Because they are the brain behind global terrorism.
May dangote trailer crush them

How exactly? Do you know this man? Do you know his antecedents? Stop exhibiting bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by JESUSMYLOVE(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
buhari dont islamize nigeria
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
The truth remains, countries that have this set of people as a majority will always experience war here and there. I hope you come in peace, we don't want war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Remii(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
Snehfran:
Islamic figures want to islamise Nigeria
like the Pope did when he visited

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by robosky02(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
lobis
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by scopusng(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
They are all going to hell. Period
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by comodo: 12:20pm On May 18, 2016
Abeg make I go fix my C4 keep. After this visit Libyan herdsmen will definitely unleash the terror of all terrors.
At least before I drop make I take like 20 join body.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by chikel2000(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2016
isbish:
Masha Allah. He is welcome. May Allah give us peace in Nigeria and the world at large. May Allah also guide those bent on spoiling the name of Islam and those that claim being Muslims but interpret the Qur'an to suit their selfish gains to cause havoc, mayhem and unleash terror on others. Allah is all knowing, forgiving and merciful. Salam.
ur allah should guide boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Oladim001(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
What is his mission and statement of visitation?

When I read President, Muslim council of elders, I was thinking I'm going to see a man with a very 'bushy' beard than Osama.
dey've come again becos its every muslim dt u see dt has bushy beard mumu angry
Tolexander:
What is his mission and statement of visitation?

When I read President, Muslim council of elders, I was thinking I'm going to see a man with a very 'bushy' beard than Osama.
dey've come again becos its every muslim dt u see dt has bushy beard mumu
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by mile12crises: 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

How exactly? Do you know this man? Do you know his antecedents? Stop exhibiting bigotry.

This is not bigotry but a well established fact

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by najib632(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Em, can someone tell me where went this sheik when ISIS, ISIL, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab et al were busy bombing innocent people?
Guy all terrorist acts of Islam was invented by MOSSAD anonymous hacked their database and found out that they even carry out covert ops in Nigeria. Do your research well mehn.
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Emmatdayo(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Masha Allah!!
wabarakat!
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by Oladim001(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
Remii:
like the Pope did when he visited
i gbadun u jare well done
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by DaMotivator(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
end time Islamic leader...hope his arrival wee make tomatoes to come back to d market...cos am missing my tomatoes stew..
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by najib632(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2016
philGeo:
Their Evil plan will not work, please D.S.S be alert oh, they are here to pump money to BOKO HARAM, please all security agencies should put eyes on them.
He is not a MOSSAD agent.
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by tbaba1234: 12:25pm On May 18, 2016
mile12crises:

This is not bigotry but a well established fact

It is bigotry..
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by KissCODE(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
I am sure he has come to talk some sense into Buhari.

Also to lend him some money so that he can stop running around with beging plate.
Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by joseph1832(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
najib632:
Guy all terrorist acts of Islam was invented by MOSSAD anonymous hacked their database and found out that they even carry out covert ops in Nigeria. Do your research well mehn.
Indeed, care to share your own research findings with me? And not bore with useless Jack Bauer conspiracy theories?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by cantara: 12:27pm On May 18, 2016
isbish:
Masha Allah. He is welcome. May Allah give us peace in Nigeria and the world at large. May Allah also guide those bent on spoiling the name of Islam and those that claim being Muslims but interpret the Qur'an to suit their selfish gains to cause havoc, mayhem and unleash terror on others. Allah is all knowing, forgiving and merciful. Salam.

Aamin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari by scopusng(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2016
isbish:

Sharrap. Thank God we are not serving the same God. Allah of the Qur'an is not the same God of the bible. You idol worshipers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.