Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Love Machine Vs The Real Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Machine Vs The Real Thing (601 Views)

Love Machine And Vibrators For Sale / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Machine Vs The Real Thing by Gbeny(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2016
Sometimes i just sit down and wonder why girls use Love Machine when there's the real thing...well here's the question what's the difference between a Love Machine and the real thing?? undecidedSometimes i just sit down and wonder why girls use Love Machine when there's the real thing...well here's the question what's the difference between a Love Machine and the real thing??
Re: Love Machine Vs The Real Thing by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
cool definitely this question is not urs...

A lot of men has a real d1ck but don't know how to use it and sometimes they are even useless having a dead beat d1ck...

So why waste time, having a useless man with U on Ur bed when u can juz get a pack of batteries, vibrat0r /dild0 and enjoy urself til u cum? No mess, no hassle, and it's 100% safe.

grin
Re: Love Machine Vs The Real Thing by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On May 18, 2016
poster above me tho.. sad
Re: Love Machine Vs The Real Thing by Dongorgon5(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

A lot of men has a real d1ck but don't know how to use it and sometimes they are even useless having a dead beat d1ck...

So why waste time, having a useless man with Ur bed when u can juz get a pack of batteries, vibrat0r /dild0 and enjoy urself til u cum? No mess, no hassle, and it's 100% safe.

grin
The son of man have suffer from you girls.
Why Love Machine when my diick is available to satisfy you.
Na God go forgive you women.
Re: Love Machine Vs The Real Thing by MRBrownJ: 3:27pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

So why waste time, having a useless man with U on Ur bed when u can juz get a pack of batteries, vibrat0r /dild0 and enjoy urself til u cum? No mess, no hassle, and it's 100% safe.

grin

as much as you are right about the many useless "dikced" men out there, a dild0 should only be a temporary replacement for the real deal, and should never be put above any bedroom skilled man. your job is to find that man OR to simply teach these useless dikced man how to properly mount and satisfy you.... very easy!

if you always turn to dild0 then how would these men ever learn? in fact it is the fault of women like you if there are so many useless dikced men, lol

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Goes Nude For Bikini Show ..... Lol / A Fresher..... / 5 Things That Can Happen To Your Vagina As You Get Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.