Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (31991 Views)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2016
kullozone:
The Thing Dey Somehow Sha..
grin
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2016
cosmicrayboi:

bro, as am about to download it with my UC, am hopefully going to show it off to frnds that i made it myself, and that girl looks exactly like my babe, i'll send it to her, and go collet p*ssy later embarassed

i'll be waiting for ur court order
lmao.. you are very funeecheesy
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by juman(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2016
Nice.

May you improve more.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
Titanium38:
Hmmm.. very nice. Keep it up dear
thanks hon.. you look bee-yoo-tee-ful..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Nice one boss... It gets better by the day, keep it up G... Don't be discouraged, am sure at a stage u will be an inch to perfect... These are gud ones bro.. Keep up.. Am right behind u G
my surest man.. thank you for having my back!
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Only the pix with d big ass girl i like. Keep it up. We need more asses like dat to reduce our HBP.
no be say u go fit handle dat asxx if dey dash u.......longest time,bro....hope u no dey part of d avengers?dis wey u go long hiatus
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2016
bringbackourGEJ:
Average.
thanks.. will make sure to improve..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2016
juman:
Nice.
May you improve more.
Aameen.. and may you succeed in your endeavours.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
datGuyJoo:

That was dry humor! [img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ice_cube_wtf.gif[/img]
words of advice: Stay in school children
your words are too kind.
I'll do just that.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
my surest man.. thank you for having my back!
anytime bro smiley... Just keep pushing, trust me... We'll get there cool
Frankly speaking, I am not impressed. These works look lazy, shallow and me think not fit to be in the portfolio of a serious artist. But then, I see a lot of people are impressed so I can only wish the artist good luck.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2016
martineverest:
no be say u go fit handle dat asxx if dey dash u.......longest time,bro....hope u no dey part of d avengers?dis wey u go long hiatus
Avengers ni. Who Captain Nigeria epp? Bro. I hardly comment dis days. Just dy observe 4rm back stage.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by gbens2000(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
let's hook up on bbm yeah 7B834639.. thank you sir.. the pic on your profile, did you do that?
no am just an art freak too.the guy that did that is a brother to these monikerhttp://www.nairaland.com/helenbee.i will contact u as soon as am ready.thanks
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
anytime bro smiley... Just keep pushing, trust me... We'll get there cool
thank you.. i seriously dunno how I'd be without the likes of you..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
folksync:
Frankly speaking, I am not impressed. These works look lazy, shallow and me think not fit to be in the portfolio of a serious artist. But then, I see a lot of people are impressed so I can only wish the artist good luck.
did I remember to tell you how cool your words are? thank you very much..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
gbens2000:
no am just an art freak too.the guy that did that is a brother to these monikerhttp://www.nairaland.com/helenbee.i will contact u as soon as am ready.thanks
ok Sir..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao.. you are very funeecheesy

i dey like say am as e dey my mind undecided

we no dey lie for my family
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2016
datGuyJoo:

hahaha too funny man

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif[/img]

grin
Na bad economy cause am

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Touchey: 5:32pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
you don't have to be.. there is thus branch of art called impressionalism, read more on it and re-decide.. thank you tho smiley
You're joking right?
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Touchey: 5:35pm On May 18, 2016
Impressive if drawn by a 10yr old.
No hate
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2016
Touchey:
Impressive if drawn by a 10yr old. No hate
hmm... thanks, I'm still young too.

just be blunt sir.. you hearsmiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:46pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
ERM ERM, tiwee times ma cheesy
cheesy, *kneels down* oga sultan abegi no kal me MA" me is still a small gurl i no wan old yet grin

cheesy U can fit draw oh! But i know deir is still room 4 lil improvement wink
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by piagetskinner(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2016
Nice.. U can always do better
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by foxvilles: 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
Op! Your work is not bad but.......you still need to improve your drawing skills in the area of making the nose of your drawings look real, when you perfect that part.

Plus this isn't painting....

Nice work!
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by francisbarrack(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
jeez you are good bro smiley

real recognizes real.

mind adding me up 7B834639. thank you

Let chat on Whatsapp kindly add me up on 08064404849
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy, *kneels down* oga sultan abegi no kal me MA" me is still a small gurl i no wan old yet grin

cheesy U can fit draw oh! But i know deir is still room 4 lil improvement wink
thanking you ma'am! oops my bad tongue
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2016
piagetskinner:
Nice.. U can always do better
thanks man, appreciated
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 18, 2016
foxvilles:
Op! Your work is not bad but.......you still need to improve your drawing skills in the area of making the nose of your drawings look real, when you perfect that part.

Plus this isn't painting....

Nice work!
thanks Sir.. someone also said that a while back.. I'll make sure to improve.. thanks once again..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
francisbarrack:

Let chat on Whatsapp kindly add me up on 08064404849
roger that..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by stancod(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
So I decided to create a portfolio where I will be dropping my works.

All right reserved. No part of these drawings may be or can be used without the original artist's which is me consent.

Any attempt attempted in an attempt to use any of these works without my prior consent will attract a law suit. Thank you.

Constructive critics are highly welcomed.
bros pls u fit do work 4me
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
thanking you ma'am! oops my bad tongue
angry

make i no jus talk *cat walks out of thread*
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
stancod:
bros pls u fit do work 4me
I have no problem with that... add mebup on bbm yeah? 7B834639

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / What Is So Special About Mona Lisa? / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.