Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) (4610 Views)

I Am Confused: Christianity Or Islam? / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) by Sheenor: 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Na WA O. See what Jehovah and all these other gods have caused eventually. Jehovah(Nymphidis) was the first son of God to think of being worshipped by the homos(anakims). He killed millions of the homos to establish 'hypocrisy' which is called 'holiness' today.

Domino Reverad the God of the big bang who created all the gods(Jehovah, Eartum, Olorun, etc.) changed the name of Jehovah to Satan because of his warlike nature. And it is that Satan many worship today.

For full doctrine, click my signature.

Jehovah warlike? Lolz... How about Allah??
Re: Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) by otemanuduno: 5:01pm On May 22, 2016
Sheenor:

Jehovah warlike? Lolz... How about Allah??
My doctrine told me Allah is just a learner when Jehovah is involved.
Re: Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) by Sheenor: 5:12pm On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

My doctrine told me Allah is just a learner when Jehovah is involved.

Guess you joking aight? Seems you don't know the traits allah possess... Need not tell you that man, you know better....
Re: Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) by otemanuduno: 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
Sheenor:

Guess you joking aight? Seems you don't know the traits allah possess... Need not tell you that man, you know better....

Jehovah's people killed millions in the Old Testament + millions killed by the Catholics. Allah just caught up with the Christian murder figure recently. But they can't caught up so soon with the Old Testament part yet where at a go 70,000 innocent men were killed by Jehovah.
Re: Which Came First. Rosary Or Islam Prayer Beeds (tesbih) by Sheenor: 5:42pm On May 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Jehovah's people killed millions in the Old Testament + millions killed by the Catholics. Allah just caught up with the Christian murder figure recently. But they can't caught up so soon with the Old Testament part yet where at a go 70,000 innocent men were killed by Jehovah.

This is absurd and ridiculous man... This statistic is totally false.... Smh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED !!! / The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.