Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? (703 Views)

Does Jesus Care That Much? YES HE DOES. / Househelps- YES Or NO (give Reasons) / Playful Relationships : Yes Or No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? by amakoro(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
Hippy!! Oh my Gosh, he proposed. Wow I am happy for you. So what next? My dear you need to make a lot of decisions in other to make your wedding day a success. To help you make the best out of these planning processes, here are 7 things you need to do.

1.Set up your Budget

Sweet heart, you to need sit down with your fiancé or families and figure out how much everyone is contributing. This number will affect every decision and purchase you make, so be sure to work out your budget before you start planning. It can be an uncomfortable conversation, but it's better to get it out of the way now.

2.Set a Timetable

As a bride-to-be, its good you start to have a range of dates on your mind. You also need to start thinking of your wedding theme, cakes, flowers and your bridal train. No matter how long your engagement may last, you also need to think of the season you would prefer, consider any major holidays or family events you would like to avoid conflicting with, and how long you predict you will need to plan.

3.Start Dreaming

This is the fun part: brainstorming with your fiancé about the big day. Compare fantasies, you can also get a better idea of what you want (and what you don't want), spend some time gathering inspiration. Talk to other married people for ideas, Check out wedding magazines, books and real wedding photos online, but don't limit yourself to the obvious sources.

Read more here http://www.amarachia..com/2016/05/yes-he-proposed-so-what-next.htm

Re: Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? by saaedlee: 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
All what you talked about is the "wedding"!!! What about the days afterwards.. Why not ways of sustaining your marriage after the " day"? We know the trend these days in marraiges are divorces, battering, but to mention a few.
I believe after he/she proposes, the most important thing to do is brainstorming on life after the wedding day.
Dont get me wrong; you gotta plan for your wedding but it shouldnt be just that.
#Cheers
Re: Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? by amakoro(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
saaedlee:
All what you talked about is the "wedding"!!! What about the days afterwards.. Why not ways of sustaining your marriage after the " day"? We know the trend these days in marraiges are divorces, battering, but to mention a few.
I believe after he/she proposes, the most important thing to do is brainstorming on life after the wedding day.
Dont get me wrong; you gotta plan for your wedding but it shouldnt be just that.
#Cheers

ok noted taken... but if check my posts you will see that i have so many articles on building a better home
Re: Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? by talk2alabama: 4:39pm On May 18, 2016
Mr amakoro why not advice couples who intend marrying cut their cloth according to their size wen preparing their wedding ceremony
Re: Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next? by amakoro(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
Mr amakoro why not advice couples who intend marrying cut their cloth according to their size wen preparing their wedding ceremony

I have post that talked about that...read now http://www.amarachia..com/2015/04/reducing-wedding-cost-and-still-have.html

(1) (Reply)

Uploading Pictures Of Your New Born Baby On Social Media: Right Or Wrong? / A Proud Father Backing His Beloved Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Who Determines The Sex Of A Child? Father Or Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.