Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" (52009 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by SirVjay(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2016
No Be Say She Even Fine.....mtcheeeeeew
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by cybriz82(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2016
Witch!
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by smite(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2016
Anabel:
I keep asking who this lady is and what she does no one is saying anything to me. I tire o. She talked about a Kanye, a Kanye approached her and now she's nagging about being tight. How do we know you are tight? Do you expect us to stuff our heads there to check. *wasteoftime*

lol at stuff our heads there to check.

if I recall correctly that chick was in one of those reality shows years back... I think Ambo house or there about... She an actress!

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2016
Tighter indeed... laughing in obj's voice. I know like 4 guys that shagged this babe b4... aja igboro... tighter ko, tighter ni... tell that to those who doesn't know u.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by devvland(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2016
Away from who this lady is and whatever she stands for....away from whether she send herself message just to post and get attention...

Evaluate the philosophy of her comments. She focused on confidence in men and their ability to divorce a woman's job from her character. Point is just as we can see from comments on this thread, a bare pair of boobs makes a woman a slut. So she gets slut-shamed and talked to like she's a LovePeddler by people who'd love a finger-dip in her "wholyness" (please read as "unholiness).

On the flipside, a covered-up pair of boobs is the epitome of chastity...regardless of what putridness lays behind the affected decency. So if a LovePeddler is covered up, she is a nun, but a nun with a side-boob is a slut.

We all need to grow beyond vision by plain sight and use our other senses to better discern realities. Otherwise people like our crooked leaders will keep shitting rocks on us from above while we are underneath fighting amongst ourselves, arguing whose party is the shit.

I done talk my own.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Anabel(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2016
smite:

lol at stuff our heads there to check.

if I recall correctly that chick was in one of those reality shows years back... I think Ambo house or there about... She an actress!

Oh I see
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by devvland(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
P
devvland:
Away from who this lady is and whatever she stands for....away from whether she send herself message just to post and get attention...

Evaluate the philosophy of her comments. She focused on confidence in men and their ability to divorce a woman's job from her character. Point is just as we can see from comments on this thread, a bare pair of boobs makes a woman a slut. So she gets slut-shamed and talked to like she's a LovePeddler by people who'd love a finger-dip in her "wholyness" (please read as "unholiness).

On the flipside, a covered-up pair of boobs is the epitome of chastity...regardless of what putridness lays behind the affected decency. So if a LovePeddler is covered up, she is a nun, but a nun with a side-boob is a slut.

We all need to grow beyond vision by plain sight and use our other senses to better discern realities. Otherwise people like our crooked leaders will keep shitting rocks on us from above while we are underneath fighting amongst ourselves, arguing whose party is the shit.

I done talk my own.

LovePedler....Poo....really? Dafuq!!!! I wrote "WHHORE" & SHHIT!!!! Lemme see you change that. Schmuck!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by chidozieikeji2: 9:52pm On May 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
On Top Pvssy Wey Be Say If Dem Put The Kind Head Wey Dey The Pic Below . . . E Go Enter grin grin grin

Meanwhile . . .

OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were in a plane.

1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

Like For The Pilot And Share For OBASANJO, BABANGIDA and BUHARI
pilot
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by devvland(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2016
Dafuq!

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by moonraker(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2016
Sorry who is she exactly??

legit question
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
WHO SHE EPP

lalasticlala:
'I am still tighter than most decently dressed ladies' - Moyo Lawal

Actress Moto Lawal said she needs a man like Kanye West that can tolerate her and even share her nude pics online. Read here if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/3109499/moyo-lawal-want-hubby-kanye

Now, she has taken to her Instagram page to blast men sending her proposals.The actress didn't spare decently dressed ladies too.

See Snapshot of one of the proposals she got and read her comments after the cut.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729704_20160518173346_jpegf0eb2808d629e5186e88efa6ad8cdbca

moyolawalofficial: [b]"What is this nonsense Please all you " kanye " applicants should STOP applying ....filling my DM and inbox with rubbish ( besides I detest men who are not intelligently soundwhether when we get married and are stuck in a room forever,it is how much money you have ,we will be discussing.. The fact you don't even understand my message shows you shouldn't even think of contacting me ........... ............. I wrote and I quote ... "A man CONFIDENT enough to let his wife be herself( yes,even retweeting her nude pictures) (because he knows she will never CHEAT) " meaning he understands and accepts her career and has enough confidence to know she is not a slut ,she will not disrespect his obvious love for her by sleeping around to get ahead or to get money.. (let me get petty like you people...not like them married hypocrital prostitutes ( yes yes yes.) who are always fully dressed But cutting different shows around town or should we get started on the office romance between married staff... P.s don't get it twisted ,the obvious ones are the faithful ones ....check the marriages... Facts never lie .... P.s am only responsible for what I write not what you understand ..... P.s p.s p.s things are never what they seem to be ................... Am still tighter... yes tighter than the most decently dressed single lady you know yes yes yes ,you can quote me... Still #thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow #moyolawal"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjHh1KlFIb/?hl=en
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Taryur3(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2016
Ori re lo buru.dis ugly thing with make up.Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by sammyclassics(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2016
optional1:
lemme sit here nd read first cos I neve sabi d pesin wey lala post abt.

Meanwhile praizeblog cruzita firstking01 come read also.

Them know them self!

Praizeblog remains my own kanye west!

Cruzita dear av u found ur own kanye west yet!

Firstking01 I no is hard 4 u to form kanye west jst b urself she wil accept u nd call u her Jay Z!!

When I see Moyo, I guess I won't read d post
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 1:03am On May 19, 2016
lol smelling babe, smelling story

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:16am On May 19, 2016
sammyclassics:

When I see Moyo, I guess I won't read d post
Lol.... funny u
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Enahi(f): 8:09am On May 19, 2016
Failed actress feeling important, she is one of the most talentless actress in Nollywood. I 've to pinch myself most times not to get irritated with her acting.

Same Moyo started acting same time with Funke Akindele but Funke is obviously 100 times better than her.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by sammyclassics(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.... funny u

Yes ooooo I don't don't think she will marry check try to gain attention. she should meet Emmanuella
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 9:06am On May 19, 2016
sammyclassics:

Yes ooooo I don't don't think she will marry check try to gain attention. she should meet Emmanuella
Lol....dnt mind her
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by sammyclassics(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol....dnt mind her
I guess as things are cost, they try and play along to be in news.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
sammyclassics:

I guess as things are cost, they try and play along to be in news.
Lol....yes oo.... dey r just attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.