Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" (52003 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by geesilver(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
Pick up clay and mould him yourself. Mumu you want all that qualities in a single man dey there dey wait.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by psalmistkakah(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2016
Allah kwa...end time proposal
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On May 18, 2016
This dwarf that came to ladipo to buy fairly used parts for her car.

She no even get swag sef. Dey form rubbish grin

I dey laff for pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Afrok(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2016
Who are those giving this lady unnecessary attentions on the social media? Does it mean that they all have enough fresh tomatoes, rice, garri, fuel, light, dollars and other things in abundance? shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Bakbillz44(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2016
Now she's feeling like Kim Kardashian. Thanks to all the woman wrapper dem. # perverts
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by noblegrex: 6:34pm On May 18, 2016
Nonsense.see this A.A Rano.. She's proud to be tight but not a virgin. Olodo
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Energy4all: 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
Rexphobia:
Why not get a billboard in a strategic place to advertise yourself or better still try OLX or Jiji

;Dfunny you.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Tobium1(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2016
So dis midget is de moyo lawal?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Davecafary(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2016
To hell with her and everyone giving her unnecessary attention, making her feel like one yeye cele-brain blocked...You can't eat your cake and have it Moyo.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 18, 2016
I like this girl.

While her outburst got me aroused, it's still Fathia that I want to impregnate cool
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by iswallker(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
we used to think only women are gold diggers...but the way men dig gold these days, they will soon find oil... grin

please help yourself to be financially independent. see how...

10 Steps to Achieve Financial Independence
1. Invest in Longrich International, china
2. Entry levels include silver 65k; gold 110k; platinum 280k; vip 580k
3. Make payment to the nearest stockist/distributor
4. You immediately get your money’s worth of products
5. You can either use or sell the products; selling products is not our priority.
6. The focus is to get three people to register under you, called your legs
7. Each of your legs will in turn get three people to register.
8. This way, we can grow our placement tree to infinity.
9.Bonuses available to you and I include sponsorship bonus, placement bonus, performance bonus, retail/repeat order bonus, leadership bonus and so many other incentives like house, overseas travel and car.
10. A group support system is available to help you achieve your dreams
Contact me for more details - 08033665497
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Jazzlite: 6:52pm On May 18, 2016
y fathia? she's ova 47

EgunMogaji:
I like this girl.

While her outburst got me aroused, it's still Fathia that I want to impregnate cool
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:
lemme sit here nd read first cos I neve sabi d pesin wey lala post abt.

Meanwhile praizeblog cruzita firstking01 come read also.

Them know them self!

Praizeblog remains my own kanye west!

Cruzita dear av u found ur own kanye west yet!

Firstking01 I no is hard 4 u to form kanye west jst b urself she wil accept u nd call u her Jay Z!!
optional1 Na my kim... bt I no go expose ur naked pics online oo... lialai..... meanwhile shey I neva tell say av bin posted to adamawa oo....for my nysc stuff...am going on Friday....
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by roughneck: 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
Once sat beside this geh back then in Unilag from Jibowu to Maryland, this girl cough all the way without even covering her mouth.. No so I just dey cease my breath make man no catch only God know the kain cough wey been dey worry am.. Park well abeg
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Taiwo20(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
Kindly stop giving these publicity-hungry ladies cheap publicity by creating threads about them.
Thank you for your anticipated understanding.

Yours Truly,
Taiwo20

N.B: The Gods are wise.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by optional1(f): 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
praizeblog:
optional1 Na my kim... bt I no go expose ur naked pics online oo... lialai..... meanwhile shey I neva tell say av bin posted to adamawa oo....for my nysc stuff...am going on Friday....

Ada ke, wch NYSC again wch batch cos dy jst dispatch batch A pple.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
y fathia? she's ova 47

Get out of my sick fantasy will you? grin
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by encryptjay(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2016
Another attention seeker being promoted on Nairaland.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:

Ada ke, wch NYSC again wch batch cos dy jst dispatch batch A pple.
am among d stream 2 corpers.... dey start our own posting yesterday
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Jazzlite: 7:15pm On May 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Get out of my sick fantasy will you? grin
no go fetch water 4 basket o...oko alhaja anigilaje....btw have you considered hannah sodiya
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Oletubo(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2016
'I am' (i'm) is different from 'am'. Pls note. The former can't be replaced by the latter @moyolawalofficial
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

no go fetch water 4 basket o...oko alhaja anigilaje....btw have you considered hannah sodiya

Don't know who she is but with a name like Hannah she won't qualify.

I'm only hornery for women folks with Islamic names.

As far as water in basket, come on, I'm omo oniya omebi for gods sake grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Godson32(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
chaii!!!!!
konji na bastard especially when mixed with hike in fuel price
Wetin concern konji guy with hike in fuel price
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by SuperSupremo(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2016
minus your fair colour you gonna look total ugly,you should know you not beautiful enough for gross indecency like this Moyo
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by McPerry(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2016
See as she do hand like Laba-laba... shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by optional1(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2016
praizeblog:
am among d stream 2 corpers.... dey start our own posting yesterday

All d best dear!
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by vanvick247(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2016
I tire for sum babes eh!! You seeked for attention first with ur earlier post now receiving loads of d desired attention now you are complaining. Mtcheeeeew Kim wannabe
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by HenrySilva9(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2016
BITCH
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:

All d best dear!
tank U sweedy
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by humilitypays(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
khaykay15:
Well,u caused it.. God will never give you what you want but what you deserves.. DECENCY attracts DECENCY and vice versa
My sister with all due respect, I disagree with u; life doesn't always work that way. A lot of good, decent ladies end up marrying bad men who even kill them. Also a lot of good guys end up marrying spoilt ladies who end up destroying their life. While some bad ladies end up marrying amazing husbands.

Also, a lot of hardworking and intelligent men are unemployed and poor while some bad, lazy men are so rich maybe by chance, luck or inheritance.

In all, life isn't fair at all...

We only need to be good for goodness sake not because we want to get good things or the best things because it doesn't always work that way

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
I don't blame her, but the idiots going from one kolobrity's instagram page to another looking for things to insult our collective sensibilities.
You seek attention and get offended when you are given the attention, bunch of useless yeyebrities with diminishing IQ.
Next news pls.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" by JOYOSITA(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
Na dis mumu girl? Neva knew she was d one. Short yam, am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.