Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today (5046 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2016
I went to school today not knowing that ASUU wan start strike again. So as i reach my department, i come check for my coursemates but i no see them only few, na so them tell me wetin happen, na so i vex come commot come go another department make i charge my fone since light nodey my lodge since a day now.As i reach the department i come see say plenty people don already dey charge fone, na so i see small space wey dey, so i come try rearrange the the chargers so my own fit enter, naso i dey try rearrange am one idiot ugly girl comot from were i no know, come dey vex for me dey tell me say "make her fone no stop todey charge, i come tell am say, i go still put allov them back, she come hiss for me come tell me say"i don tell you my own" i come vex for her come tell her say make she dey mind her words say i go slap her, she come hiss again go sit down, as i dey put my fone for fire she come open nairaland, na so i take style check her username...am not gonna tell anyone.......that was when i confirmed nairalabd girls are very ugly

I said it b4 and i will say it again nairaland girls are ugly girls wey to dey like form.mtchwwwwwwwww walks out of thread shaking my head angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by ify2nyce(f): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Mjshexy(f): 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
Hmm i guess the ones uv met, i don't think uv met optional 1, she's just wow cheesy
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2016
Smh
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by MRNipples(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2016
iv met more than twenty female romancelanders, and yet not a single word from me. @op dnt be chidish, anyhow i go enjoy d thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Mrjo(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
she come hiss again go sit down, as i dey put my fone for fire angry angry
lol
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by talk2alabama: 8:04pm On May 18, 2016
Lwkmd... 10000 naira, u tell me her moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by feldido(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2016
That's why it's an anonymous forum. grin
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by ettaetta(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2016
And who gave u the right to call her ugly?
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
MRNipples:
iv met more than twenty female romancelanders, and yet not a single word from me. @op dnt be chidish, anyhow i go enjoy d thread.
i don see alot of them but na dhiz one vex me pass angry angry
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by misspicy2(f): 8:08pm On May 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2016
ettaetta:
And who gave u the right to call her ugly?
because shes ugly, and why she go vex for me like that, asif i do am anything angry angry i just dey vex since today angry
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Strongfaze(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2016
I trust your judgement... If you say she is ugly, then she is ugly @ OP
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Yuneehk(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
Lwkmd... 10000 naira, u tell me her moniker cheesy
what do you need it for?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2016
Yuneehk:

what do you need it for?

woah!!!!! holdon could it be you, could i have finally found my nairaland crush? shocked embarassed
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2016
Strongfaze:
I trust your judgement... If you say she is ugly, then she is ugly @ OP
why you come trust my judgement so well
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Yuneehk(f): 8:28pm On May 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:

woah!!!!! holdon could it be you, could i have finally found my nairaland crush? shocked embarassed
wrong person. BTW, what's the name of your school?
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2016
Is that allundecided
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Strongfaze(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
why you come trust my judgement so well
because of your James Bond method wey you use check her name while she was browsing. James Bond no dey roll with Ugly girls..... Lol
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy OP! Aw many tyms u wan mke i tell u xay "WE ARE ALL CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE" and IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT WE ARE UGLY!!
cry...

tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by dollyjoy(f): 8:56pm On May 18, 2016
Which one is nairaland ladies? Are they different from the ones you see everyday

Btw i don't expect you to know the true definition of beauty when you can't even write well. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2016
grin
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy chaiii,bro take hrt.Lai muhammed.
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2016
Yuneehk:

wrong person. BTW, what's the name of your school?
well you cant choose my crush for me grin i am not telling,
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by slimthugchimee(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2016
she don even view this thread, i could see her username, but she no won comment
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Joe171(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2016
An undergraduate wrote this is pidgin just to tell nairalanders that a girl is ugly,
What then are you doing in school?
Stupid story, I must commend you for that.
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by Nobody: 12:54am On May 19, 2016
°•She prolly think you uglier wink
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by barackodam: 12:54am On May 19, 2016
she don even view this thread, i could see her username, but she no won comment

Lol.........
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by makydebbie(f): 3:54am On May 19, 2016
so your point is?
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by wordbank(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2016
I met one who in her dp look slim but in reality she's way too fat
Re: My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today by BrainlessFool: 7:29am On May 19, 2016
na so dem go dey form, edit their pictures carrying come put for nairaland with their ugly selves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. / Check Out Episode Of My Video / Why We Must Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.