Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal (24611 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Curvinus(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmm! Even the hailers are getting disillussioned.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by LBanks(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2016
I think he should trek from Lagos to Jigawa to protest subsidy removal
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Curvinus(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2016
The hailers camp are eventually taking their heads out of the sand.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by kolsrah(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by raycoolman(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Cityguy: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope?

I have been hearing things will get better right from wen i was little

But did it get better?

NO
Hmmm..... You've got points there sha. My fear is if this ship sinks, it's all of us on-board. Maybe if we pray, hope and even fast tongue for the handlers now, perhaps they would allow us berth safely in 2019. Then, we would have been better informed and can make decisions on experience rather than the band-wagon, go-goish approach to last election. If they do well, yes we vote them again and if not, that one needs no saying. Hope is the last thing we should ever lose.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by danla44(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
Hashimu what do you kñow about Nigeria? Shut up!

Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by 007GbengaAgain: 2:51pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
He better no regret ooo

Cos na now d real trekking start

A true visionary! He was actually practicing for the real thing! cheesy
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by cashkid: 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
na who send am abeg, no be him no get work? so e don dey see himself as a celebrity abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who the trek don help? Because e tell us say e trek n we take am like that abi? abi we no know say na okada he take for most part of the journey......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. make e trek back now make vrybody maintain status quo
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by goshen26: 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
Lol

Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by gbishman: 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
how a mans pride, conviction and belief can be bought with just a few naira. He reminds me of Judas Iscariot
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by myfantasies(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
Cityguy:

Hmmm..... You've got points there sha. My fear is if this ship sinks, it's all of us on-board. Maybe if we pray, hope and even fast tongue for the handlers now, perhaps they would allow us berth safely in 2019. Then, we would have been better informed and can make decisions on experience rather than the band-wagon, go-goish approach to last election. If they do well, yes we vote them again and if not, that one needs no saying. Hope is the last thing we should ever lose.
Hmmmmm

Prayer and fasting

Has Nigerians not been doing dat for a while now?

I have not voted before, and i will never vote

Cos wen it comes to politics, it's a dirty game, nd it's only the, greedy, corrupt minded ones dat have d intention of playing it
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by guru03(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2016
This is a good omen for all who voted Sai Baba, they are suffering more than us now, while smiling and trekking in bitterness.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by franklingud(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2016
Ewu hausa Kita ka I ma.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Cityguy: 3:20pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Prayer and fasting

Has Nigerians not been doing dat for a while now?

I have not voted before, and i will never vote

Cos wen it comes to politics, it's a dirty game, nd it's only the, greedy, corrupt minded ones dat have d intention of playing it
Ha! Pls ooooo. You need to vote. You know the saying that evil thrives in the silence of good? Things will not always be like this. I believe a time will come when pastors, imams, chief priests, in fact people of integrity, not make-believe type, those who would be immune to corrupt tendencies of politics would offer themselves for service. If you are genuine in your disposition as suggested here, i don't know why you wouldn't offer yourself for service. We need change and good people are the ones to drive that.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Forzap: 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
Trekked frm lag to abj

Issorite make una dey deceive una self undecided
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by myfantasies(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2016
007GbengaAgain:

A true visionary! He was actually practicing for the real thing! cheesy
Well practice makes perfect

I am sure by now he is a professional trekker

1 Like

Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Agbashi: 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
Prophet Hashimu Suleiman.That was trek demonstrated prophesy for nigerian,which come to be a reality today.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by ArchNature(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
he shouldn't complain...since he is used to trekking ...no need to complain about fuel price
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by kelechi17(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2016
Crystalline:
Eeyah, if only he knew he was training for the main trekking.
lol
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Dollipsejay(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2016
He didnt trek for Buhari he said if any military comes on board again..
but now get ready to trek more
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by scachy(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
limitless777:
he don see say trekking no fit epp anybody

grin grin let him return the cheque he collected from Bubu first.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Alezy(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
He better no regret ooo

Cos na now d real trekking start
Lwkmdh. ..I haf died...Cheii, una get bad mouth shaaaaa
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by kolaish(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2016
I salute his courage. HE SWALLOW HIS PRIDE and speak out his mind. if it were to be other people, they would have been ashamed to identify with the position they earlier took on the presidency.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by myfantasies(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2016
Cityguy:

Ha! Pls ooooo. You need to vote. You know the saying that evil thrives in the silence of good? Things will not always be like this. I believe a time will come when pastors, imams, chief priests, in fact people of integrity, not make-believe type, those who would be immune to corrupt tendencies of politics would offer themselves for service. If you are genuine in your disposition as suggested here, i don't know why you wouldn't offer yourself for service. We need change and good people are the ones to drive that.
Wen i start seeing d change in our country den maybe, i mean maybe i will start voting
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by myfantasies(f): 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
Alezy:
Bros no mind me

I just dey try to crack joke in dese hard times

U know we Nigerians, no matter d situation, we must sail through
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by Megaideas(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
Oluku trekker.
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by SycophanticGoat: 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
U abandoned me for someone else

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Huh!? You abandoned me to rot in NL jail nah! angry

Ordinary follow back, you no follow... undecided

But as a good husband with a forgiving heart, I forgive you... smiley wink
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by bejeria101(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
Alezy:

king trekko,ko ni destination lol

1 Like

Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by myfantasies(f): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Huh!? You abandoned me to rot in NL jail nah! angry

Ordinary follow back, you no follow... undecided

But as a good husband with a forgiving heart, I forgive you... smiley wink
Sweetheart u won't understand

I am sorry, I hardly check my followers

I stopped commenting for a while cos of work stress

How r u doing
Re: Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal by SycophanticGoat: 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Sweetheart u won't understand

I am sorry, I hardly check my followers

I stopped commenting for a while cos of work stress

How r u doing

Awww! Sorry about the stress.. You should always find time to rest you know..

I'm doing great, even tho I'm stressing my flat arse out too.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics / Throwback Photo Of Fayose And His Wife, Feyisetan / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.